Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Jun 30th, 2020, 4:55 am
tzchrtky wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:were do you get your app from Google Play or from this site I don`t get any adds at all
I have one app from Google Play and I don`t get adds on that app.
I never get adds from this site..
I downloaded the app here....and it somehow doesn`t block ads in google or facebook apps

Ok works all ok for me I use Maki Plus v4.7.1 Hortensia for facebook..
all the apps you get here are Ads free will they are for me even without Adguard..
Jun 30th, 2020, 4:55 am

Samsung:
S24plus + 256gb Android 14.
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jul 2nd, 2020, 1:02 pm
ktx-nz wrote:
tzchrtky wrote:
ktx-nz wrote:were do you get your app from Google Play or from this site I don`t get any adds at all
I downloaded the app here....and it somehow doesn`t block ads in google or facebook apps

Ok works all ok for me I use Maki Plus v4.7.1 Hortensia for facebook..
all the apps you get here are Ads free will they are for me even without Adguard..
I meant it doesn`t block ads in imgur instagram tumblr reddit pinterest....etc especially the encrypted ones.....do you know any solution
Jul 2nd, 2020, 1:02 pm
Jul 3rd, 2020, 1:36 pm
Eddie Tan wrote:There is no way to disable the key icon on the status bar and also the notification bar.
There is a way to disable it on stock and some manufacturer modded ROMS. Go to playstore and search for system ui tuner shortcut. It should be less than 500kb.
Open it and go to status bar settings. You can definitely hide the key symbol.
Jul 3rd, 2020, 1:36 pm
Jul 5th, 2020, 9:24 am
Nothotdog wrote:
Eddie Tan wrote:There is no way to disable the key icon on the status bar and also the notification bar.
There is a way to disable it on stock and some manufacturer modded ROMS. Go to playstore and search for system ui tuner shortcut. It should be less than 500kb.
Try this.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.notic.pro
Jul 5th, 2020, 9:24 am
Jul 5th, 2020, 9:25 am
nanodino wrote:
Nothotdog wrote:
Try this.
Jul 5th, 2020, 9:25 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 1:02 am
This is supposed to block ads on chrome using YouTube right? Do I need to clear chrome data and storage? I don't want to do that if it won't work?
Jul 7th, 2020, 1:02 am
Jul 7th, 2020, 3:54 am
hulivar wrote:This is supposed to block ads on chrome using YouTube right? Do I need to clear chrome data and storage? I don't want to do that if it won't work?

It will not block ads on YouTube sorry they are on the video you watch..
as for chrome you will need a add blocker unless chrome has a add blocker built in.
Jul 7th, 2020, 3:54 am

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jul 7th, 2020, 6:18 am
hulivar wrote:This is supposed to block ads on chrome using YouTube right? Do I need to clear chrome data and storage? I don`t want to do that if it won`t work?
just use YouTube Vanced to block ads
Jul 7th, 2020, 6:18 am
Jul 13th, 2020, 2:54 pm
super3001 wrote:
hulivar wrote:This is supposed to block ads on chrome using YouTube right? Do I need to clear chrome data and storage? I don`t want to do that if it won`t work?
just use YouTube Vanced to block ads
Even youtube vanced has ads now
Jul 13th, 2020, 2:54 pm
Jul 14th, 2020, 12:30 pm
Wow! Amazing app, but this final version drains my battery on a S10+. Like 6-7% per hour just AdGuard!
Jul 14th, 2020, 12:30 pm

FREE 2.5GB Dropbox account + 1GB bonus for both (you must install dropbox and sync to receive bonus!): https://bit.ly/j0indropbox
Jul 15th, 2020, 6:53 am
maranello69 wrote:Wow! Amazing app, but this final version drains my battery on a S10+. Like 6-7% per hour just AdGuard!

Use Blokada. Does the same thing, but less battery drain.
Jul 15th, 2020, 6:53 am
Jul 19th, 2020, 9:02 pm
tzchrtky wrote:I meant it doesn`t block ads in imgur instagram tumblr reddit pinterest....etc especially the encrypted ones.....do you know any solution

First try to use https Filter in the app specific settings. But it only works if the app accepts every certificate and therefore only for a few.
Next try DNS Filter (global setting), if this doesn't work, it's not possible without root.
Jul 19th, 2020, 9:02 pm
Jul 20th, 2020, 12:04 am
tzchrtky wrote:

The ads on facebook come from Facebook not the app (maybe) some Facebook apps can block the ads some can't. but I don't know what one you use I use, Maki Plus and I get no ads at all.
I get all my apps from this site they are the best to get on the Net.
as for Google are you talking about: Google youtube,Google Search ??
Jul 20th, 2020, 12:04 am

Samsung:
Samsung Tab S.
Android TV Box x2.
Galaxy Watch 4.
Jul 20th, 2020, 12:27 am
tzchrtky wrote:I have one app from Google Play and I don`t get adds on that app.

For Adguard to block ads in-apps, you must let it work in VPN mode on non rooted devices. If you change to proxy, ad filtration in apps won't work.
Jul 20th, 2020, 12:27 am

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Sep 9th, 2020, 8:51 am
Could u plx update to this 3.5 final one, bro? It just came out. Tkx a lot, bro.
Sep 9th, 2020, 8:51 am