Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Jan 21st, 2021, 3:43 pm
cleart23 wrote:
youarefinished wrote:
Pinoy6 wrote:
    2- Trying to save any values (GPS coordinates for example), it says saved but does not actually save or go into effect

Can confirm. There is not even options to choose exist. Something is broken in this build. I asked someone who bought the pro, he said nothing is wrong. I am using Android 11, so he is.

Jan 21st, 2021, 3:43 pm
Jan 21st, 2021, 4:30 pm
psycholyzern wrote:Can confirm. There is not even options to choose exist. Something is broken in this build. I asked someone who bought the pro, he said nothing is wrong. I am using Android 11, so he is.

Explain to me what exactly is working in his and not in yours probably with screenshots so I can test at my end. I don't use this app.

Options are there though, must be some issue at your end. (Android 10)
Jan 21st, 2021, 4:30 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jan 21st, 2021, 7:04 pm
youarefinished wrote:
psycholyzern wrote:Can confirm. There is not even options to choose exist. Something is broken in this build. I asked someone who bought the pro, he said nothing is wrong. I am using Android 11, so he is.

Explain to me what exactly is working in his and not in yours probably with screenshots so I can test at my end. I don't use this app.

Options are there though, must be some issue at your end. (Android 10)

See your contacts and location section. You got options to choose, while mine are empty and disabled. See my save buttons, all are disabled

Since it happen to multiple users, there might be something wrong with the app. Need more Android 11 user to confirm.

Also like I said before, I got a friend that paid the app and it is working fine on his Android 11.
Maybe there is something I missed, but I don't know what it is.
Jan 21st, 2021, 7:04 pm
Jan 21st, 2021, 7:08 pm
Works fine on android 10
Jan 21st, 2021, 7:08 pm
Feb 7th, 2021, 3:39 am
cleart23 wrote:
youarefinished wrote:
Pinoy6 wrote:You should maybe add root required to the requirements, i looked it up and that what it says or maybe i'm confused it says you need xposed framework.

This particular apk doesn't need root as it's a supplementary app for the main app XPrivacyLua xposed module which requires Xposed.

This build is a bit broken.

1- Dark mode not working. The application seems to restart but ends up doing nothing.
    2- Trying to save any values (GPS coordinates for example), it says saved but does not actually save or go into effect
    3- Opening a specific app's settings, I can't adjust its hooks (2nd buttom in top-right of the app)
    4- Save button is greyed out when checking out independent app's settings.

Is something wrong with my device or is this mod a bit broken for everyone else?

For the record, I'm running ArrowOS (Android 11) with Magisk and EdXposed

Edit: I checked the dev's thread and he said all versions of the Pro app beyond 0.75 (so this one is included) support Android 11, so it's not that.

Same issue on MIUI 12 (Xiaomi Mi 9). Tried unpaid version, works well.
It looks like the unlocked version cannot write data to the storage.
Feb 7th, 2021, 3:39 am
Feb 7th, 2021, 9:49 am
seth332 wrote:Same issue on MIUI 12 (Xiaomi Mi 9). Tried unpaid version, works well.

Unfortunately unless I update to Android 11 myself and test the patch there, I can't do anything about it as I can only test it on android 10 for now.
Feb 7th, 2021, 9:49 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Feb 8th, 2021, 1:37 am
youarefinished wrote:
seth332 wrote:Same issue on MIUI 12 (Xiaomi Mi 9). Tried unpaid version, works well.

Unfortunately unless I update to Android 11 myself and test the patch there, I can't do anything about it as I can only test it on android 10 for now.

Just checked the version of MIUI 12. It's Android 10.
Feb 8th, 2021, 1:37 am
Feb 8th, 2021, 5:18 am
seth332 wrote:
youarefinished wrote:

Just checked the version of MIUI 12. It's Android 10.

I am on pure aosp, not miui.
Feb 8th, 2021, 5:18 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jul 11th, 2021, 6:39 am
Link is down please reupload this version (as 0.79 not working for me properly and want to try this one)
Jul 11th, 2021, 6:39 am