Call blocking, virus protection, eWallets, encryption tools
Feb 26th, 2021, 4:26 am
kaltorak wrote:Adguard has been around for a long time, you should go to their github and browse around to see what people are working on in the app so you understand why the permissions are required. Maybe it`ll ease your privacy fears a bit 8)

Personally, I would only use Adguard for Firefox browsing, and I am happy with a combo of Ghostery and uBlock Origin Add-ons for Firefox Mobile - both of which block 99 percent of ads (for me at least)

I don`t make it a habit to even install or use any apps on my phone that have ads embedded in them, which I guess what Adguard is supposed to remove/block...? I don`t see a need for this app unless that`s what you need it for. (If it provides something I`m missing please let me know)
So you don`t need it. Great. Others do and like it a lot. They want to block things that don`t get loaded by a browser. Don`t get the need you felt to comment. No signal, just noise.
Feb 26th, 2021, 4:26 am
Apr 28th, 2021, 7:59 am
@Balatan
Whenever possible, please have a look at and release a [Mod Lite] version of 3.6.2 beta 1.

Thank you in advance.
Apr 28th, 2021, 7:59 am
May 3rd, 2021, 6:26 am
FTA7700 wrote:Hello, I want to know how to block ads inside facebook app, because right now it doesn't block them. That's the reason I installed adguard. Thanks.

You can't block Facebook, YouTube, Instagram app ads with this.

For YouTube and Instagram there are apps that disable ads but for Facebook there are none.
May 3rd, 2021, 6:26 am
May 14th, 2021, 12:50 am
BadVibes1919 wrote:
FTA7700 wrote:Hello, I want to know how to block ads inside facebook app, because right now it doesn`t block them. That`s the reason I installed adguard. Thanks.

You can`t block Facebook, YouTube, Instagram app ads with this.

For YouTube and Instagram there are apps that disable ads but for Facebook there are none.
For Facebook just uninstall the battery consuming information consuming ad promoting official app and install a third party Facebook app I recommend using swipe pro and I`ve tried them all swipe is nice and isn`t all buggy like the others it`s got a few bugs but nothing that makes it not worthy
May 14th, 2021, 12:50 am