System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Oct 21st, 2010, 12:29 am
GOTO v1.37
Requirements: Android
Overview: GOTO transforms your lock screen into an all-in-one dashboard showing previews of your messages and missed calls. With the slide of a finger, you can access your most important information.

With GOTO, you can:
-Save time with previews
-Jump to your email and texts
-Customize your backgrounds
-Use the secure unlock feature

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.gotoandroidapp.com/

Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/26311187

Mirror:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B4BDOQ5P
Oct 21st, 2010, 12:29 am

Support the software & game developers. If you like it then buy it!
Please respect the original links, thanks. :)
Oct 21st, 2010, 3:01 am
Thanks. The app works great and is pretty handy.
Oct 21st, 2010, 3:01 am
Oct 21st, 2010, 8:10 am
Goto v1.38 is up. Please update
Oct 21st, 2010, 8:10 am
Oct 21st, 2010, 8:14 am
Schinken wrote:Goto v1.38 is up. Please update

new ruger lcp .380 is out, plz kill yourself
Oct 21st, 2010, 8:14 am
Oct 21st, 2010, 10:55 am
ayemy wrote:
Schinken wrote:Goto v1.38 is up. Please update

new ruger lcp .380 is out, plz kill yourself

Whats your problem jackass?
Oct 21st, 2010, 10:55 am
Oct 21st, 2010, 11:31 am
what he problably meant is, you could say, thank you for this version but yesterday 1.38 is out I will wait for that update;-)
Both of you, it is no need to insult each other ;-) if you really want the latest version of something the same day as it is published you should buy it.
You have no right to demand things when you are not paying the developer anything

It's like a burgler who complains the televesion he just stole is not the latest model of the Sony Bravia ;-)

So, if you want apps for free it doesn't hurt to post also that you are happy what you get instead of only "newer version is out, update"
And the changes are most of the unnoticable minor, so I don't see why you can't use this for a while. Some people over here are looking only at numbers instead of functionality of the applications. It is really funny to see...

For me i still wait for a version where they solved the problem of double lockscreen at the X10, when they managed to do so I will buy it. Till than I get any version here ;-)
Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Arnold
Oct 21st, 2010, 11:31 am
Oct 21st, 2010, 12:30 pm
Nol77 wrote:what he problably meant is, you could say, thank you for this version but yesterday 1.38 is out I will wait for that update;-)
Both of you, it is no need to insult each other ;-) if you really want the latest version of something the same day as it is published you should buy it.
You have no right to demand things when you are not paying the developer anything

It's like a burgler who complains the televesion he just stole is not the latest model of the Sony Bravia ;-)

So, if you want apps for free it doesn't hurt to post also that you are happy what you get instead of only "newer version is out, update"
And the changes are most of the unnoticable minor, so I don't see why you can't use this for a while. Some people over here are looking only at numbers instead of functionality of the applications. It is really funny to see...

For me i still wait for a version where they solved the problem of double lockscreen at the X10, when they managed to do so I will buy it. Till than I get any version here ;-)
Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Arnold

ya thats what i meant ;)
Oct 21st, 2010, 12:30 pm
Oct 21st, 2010, 5:32 pm
cracker reward 25 WRZ$ + 5 for mirrors, category:system utilities
Oct 21st, 2010, 5:32 pm

If you use some app/game on a daily basis and really like it then buy it.
Support the developers

please click this link -link-
Oct 21st, 2010, 7:21 pm
ayemy wrote:
Nol77 wrote:what he problably meant is, you could say, thank you for this version but yesterday 1.38 is out I will wait for that update;-)

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
Arnold

ya thats what i meant ;)

That really screems for a sticky "NEW VERSION IS OUT, PLEASE UPDATE not allowed" !!

I´m running this with Desire @froyo, works brilliant. Thx
Oct 21st, 2010, 7:21 pm
Oct 22nd, 2010, 5:19 pm
This is a great app, runs perfect on Droid X.

Thanks for the share!
Oct 22nd, 2010, 5:19 pm
Oct 22nd, 2010, 7:00 pm
I wonder if 1.38 fixes the slight backlight flash that happens when you try to unlock the screen?
Oct 22nd, 2010, 7:00 pm
Oct 23rd, 2010, 2:31 pm
yeah, I have that too. It seems Goto needs a fraction of a second to wake up when you put your screen on. I am not that far in technology, but i think this must be solvable, doesn't it?
Oct 23rd, 2010, 2:31 pm
Oct 24th, 2010, 12:45 pm
1.39 already out ;]

Btw does anyone else have issues with Gtalk ? Contacts online doesnt seem to be in sync with the actual status, only refresh if you log off Gtalk and log on back.
Oct 24th, 2010, 12:45 pm
Oct 24th, 2010, 5:19 pm
im having a very frustrating problem with this update, every time i press the home button it asks me if a want to complete this action using GOTO home helper or HTC sense. i have pressed use by default and choose htc sense but seems like it does not save my seleccion because it keeps asking the same over and over again.. :( any thoughts, ideas of why this is happening? any help here?

HTC Aria[rooted] 2.1
Oct 24th, 2010, 5:19 pm
Oct 24th, 2010, 7:06 pm
goto updates like every other day, just wait a few weeks and get that update then hopefully it will work right. they obviously need more testers
Oct 24th, 2010, 7:06 pm