System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Oct 21st, 2010, 8:10 am
MultiTasking Pro v1.08
Requirements: Android
Overview: Quickly switch between running apps for a list of the currently running tasks.

- Activate using HOME key.
- kill button press on a list item to force stop the task.
- Press HOME key second time to go to the home screen.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.appbrain.com/app/com.tkdtnek23.app.multitaskingpro

Download Instructions:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CUYSFUYB
Oct 21st, 2010, 8:10 am

Support the software & game developers. If you like it then buy it!
Please respect the original links, thanks. :)
Oct 21st, 2010, 5:22 pm
cracker reward 25WRZ$ , category:system utilities
Oct 21st, 2010, 5:22 pm

If you use some app/game on a daily basis and really like it then buy it.
Support the developers

please click this link -link-
Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:44 am
This is an awesome app! This has replaced Visual Task Switcher for me on my Droid 2. Makes killing a task easy whereas task killing with VTS was a cumbersome process.
Oct 22nd, 2010, 12:44 am

Phone Timeline - PPC6700 > Motorola Q > Samsung Saga > Motorola Droid > Droid 0010 > Droid Bionic > Galaxy Nexus > Galaxy S4 > Droid MAXX :D
Oct 22nd, 2010, 1:51 am
I must be missing something. The Android system has this already built in under settings, applications, running services. It tells you what's running, how much ram it's using, and you can stop the services you want. What use is this application?
Oct 22nd, 2010, 1:51 am
Oct 22nd, 2010, 2:56 am
Killing a process the way you describes is as follows: Press Home > Menu > Settings > Applications > Running Services > Select app to kill
Killing a app with MultiTasking Pro is as follows: Press Home > then immediately kill any task you deem necessary.
It saves four button presses. But task killing is not even the primary use of this app. This app is used to quickly switch between running programs on your phone. This is what is awesome about it.
To switch to running apps without it is as follows: Press Home > App draw (or scroll on desktop) > Scroll to find program and open it
To switch to running apps with it is as follows: Press Home > Select running program (or most recent programs)
8) :lol:
Oct 22nd, 2010, 2:56 am

Phone Timeline - PPC6700 > Motorola Q > Samsung Saga > Motorola Droid > Droid 0010 > Droid Bionic > Galaxy Nexus > Galaxy S4 > Droid MAXX :D
Oct 22nd, 2010, 3:57 am
Good answer! I'll have to give it a shot. I tried it briefly and kept getting persistant default app inquiries, but I suppose I can figure them out since it might be useful to quickly switch or kill apps.
Oct 22nd, 2010, 3:57 am
Oct 23rd, 2010, 1:40 pm
mirrors pls
Oct 23rd, 2010, 1:40 pm