System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:49 pm
@tm_muri hi i can guess ,this app checks for play store as all the request are sent to UP,so play store seems unavailable it can be patched,

you can use license hook on mail droid original,it will license the app from play store and it need internet on first run and play store installed this can be used to bypass that extra check,u can get original app from 4pda
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:49 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:51 pm
Reasm wrote:
Jasi2169 wrote:the reason it wont work because the signature RSA we do not have private key for application,it is RSA 2048 bits it will take many years to brute force it if computer keeps running every single day. so server checka can not be bypassed and no application,game will work if it has server check,this apps need per app based patching.

patching is possible always but per app based not universally

so this app or that app server dependent wont work

Ow, the RSA 2048. If only we have access to the resource of Sunway TaihuLight :D It probably still take years...

So it means we need to reverse the smali and patched the code to make it always premium before it sends the data to the server. Even then, probably the server can have extra check that will invalidate the "always premium" sent to them.

if app works offline but check license n purchase on server it can be patched physically but universal patching wont work

if app is totally server based it cant be patched atall unless u hack server and put your modified values in their database
Apr 19th, 2017, 2:51 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 4:17 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:@tm_muri hi i can guess ,this app checks for play store as all the request are sent to UP,so play store seems unavailable it can be patched,

you can use license hook on mail droid original,it will license the app from play store and it need internet on first run and play store installed this can be used to bypass that extra check,u can get original app from 4pda

Glad you found the root cause.
Tried to explore 4pda to find the original apk, but still no luck
Could you please share the direct link to download?
All I can found was the same modded version by Balatan, at 4pda site.
Well, actually, the modded v4.59 version from Balatan has several plusses.
It's not just offering the proper patched version, but also disabling analytics, spam filter plugin etc.

And Jasi, what about Ponydroid, as I previously asked?...
Apr 19th, 2017, 4:17 pm

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:51 pm
what happened to x messenger privacy premium? :) why it has been deleted?
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:51 pm
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:56 pm
meconium wrote:what happened to x messenger privacy premium? :) why it has been deleted?

DMCA,also send dmca to my blog so i had to remove my blog :D
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:56 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 8:57 pm
tm_muri wrote:
Jasi2169 wrote:@tm_muri hi i can guess ,this app checks for play store as all the request are sent to UP,so play store seems unavailable it can be patched,

It's not just offering the proper patched version, but also disabling analytics, spam filter plugin etc.

v4.55
https://drop.download/p5v3v2lyokfx
Apr 19th, 2017, 8:57 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Apr 19th, 2017, 9:16 pm
Jasi2169 wrote:
meconium wrote:what happened to x messenger privacy premium? :) why it has been deleted?

DMCA,also send dmca to my blog so i had to remove my blog :D

damn, that developer is really pussy
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:16 pm
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:30 pm
Of course the pussy thinks they will earn on the application, for example, i am now making an app that is paid and some idiot buy once and that's it from the application there is no profit who thinks it has that stupid.
Apr 19th, 2017, 9:30 pm
Apr 20th, 2017, 12:45 am
Jasi2169 wrote:
tm_muri wrote:

I have v4.55, already.
The latest version is v4.59.

v4.55
https://drop.download/p5v3v2lyokfx

I have v4.55, already.
The latest version is v4.59.
Apr 20th, 2017, 12:45 am

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"