V2 7 will also support license and billing emulation with root
May 8th, 2017, 10:05 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
May 8th, 2017, 10:09 pm
Netsky wrote:
SamuelLemuas wrote:

Hello Jasi,

I just realized that I don't have root in every app, like: ES File Explorer, Secure Settings. I do have root on Uret Patcher, Titanium Backup, 3C Toolbox, aLogcat, BusyBox, GMD Gesture Control, NotificationsOff. I checked with Root Checker and the app says I have root. As "Netsky" said I think Nougat can't be properly rooted on Stock at the moment.

Anyway I just sent you the files... hope you can find something in it ;-)

Hi Samuel,
All those applications work fine on my rooted S7 edge (Nougat), except Uret patcher and Lucky patcher.
I want to try what Jasi said about SuperSU but i don't know it enough.

@Jasi, can you help us to configure SuperSU ?

Install supersu and disable knox which supersu pop up to do it,
if you cant do it goto developer option (device settongs > about > build number now press it 7 times) developer option can be seen in device settings goto it and enable developer option, and usb debugging

Now open supersu when it asks to disable knox click disable

Also uncheck mount namespace seperation in settings and reboot

Try see if it works

If you want to help me then either provide logs or donate so that i can buy s7 edge or provide some old s7 edge so that i can test myself

If you have any of you frnd in north india near ask him to give me device for test
May 8th, 2017, 10:09 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

May 10th, 2017, 3:59 am
Topic cleaned. Stay on topic and try not to tear out each others' throats. If you feel the app is not to your liking, don't use it. Or better yet, offer to help Jasi2169 by sending him logs and such. When asking for help, be sure to include the following information:

Phone brand, model, and variant, if applicable (ie, LG K10 MS428, OnePlus 3T, etc)
Android OS version and ROM (ie, stock 6.0.1, LineageOS 14.1, AOSP 7.1.1, etc)
Rooted or not?
Xposed or other mods?
App and version?
Error message? (If any)
Any other relevant info.

Thank you and please keep this thread civil. Jasi2169 is providing this app for free, and working on it in his free time.
May 10th, 2017, 3:59 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser
Aug 30th, 2017, 4:42 pm
Hi Jasi. It looks like the Ponydroid app update 1.3.15 may check to see if Uret is installed, and makes the app crash immediately if it is. Any thoughts on how to get around this issue?

EDIT: I think I'm wrong. Please ignore this.
Aug 30th, 2017, 4:42 pm
Sep 1st, 2017, 9:18 am
links expired even premium ones and official site is also down.
reupload please.....
Sep 1st, 2017, 9:18 am
Sep 1st, 2017, 9:19 am
(GL)BigBrother wrote:links expired even premium ones and official site is also down.
reupload please.....

v2.11 is latest and links works fine

viewtopic.php?f=399&t=2118233
Sep 1st, 2017, 9:19 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Sep 1st, 2017, 9:52 am
i thought 2.6 is the latest one. got it. Big thanks.
Sep 1st, 2017, 9:52 am
Sep 10th, 2017, 4:46 am
Is there any billing emulation support available for "World Cricket Championship 2" game?
Sep 10th, 2017, 4:46 am