System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:43 am
ScreenSlider by REDFLY v1.7.0.10
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
Overview: REDFLY ScreenSlider by Celio Corp allows you to be more productive using the tablet or smartphone that you already own while working on your PC or laptop. With ScreenSlider, you can use your Android device as a wireless external monitor for your computer and take advantage of the extra screen real estate to see and do more.

An optional ScreenSlider Pro in-app upgrade enables a number of touch-based features including pinch-to-zoom, mirror mode, right/left click and more allowing you to view and interact with PC apps without a mouse and physical keyboard or without the need to be right next to your PC.
IMPORTANT:
* You must download and install a free Windows PC/laptop application before the ScreenSlider app on your Android device can communicate with your PC.
Go to http://www.celiocorp.com/screenslider to download the free Windows app and for more info about ScreenSlider and ScreenSlider Pro.
KEY FEATURES:
* Be more productive using the device you already own to get more screen real estate.
* Great for monitoring dashboards, widgets, email inbox, Facebook, etc. while you work on your main monitor.
* Functions as an external (secondary) monitor for your Windows PC or laptop computer.
* Works wirelessly over your local LAN Wi-Fi connection (Android device and PC must be on same local network).
* Includes free 30-day trial of the ScreenSlider Pro in-app purchase that enables touchscreen controls and additional features.
ScreenSlider Pro in-app upgrade includes several touch gestures and other features including:
* Upgrade to ScreenSlider Pro directly within the ScreenSlider app.
* Multitouch controls allow you to interact with PC content and apps on your Android device (pinch-to-zoom, pan, scroll, right/left click).
* Use built-in Android keyboard and speech-to-text feature to enter/edit text in PC apps.
* Pull running PC apps over to Android device.
* Transfer files between PC to Android device.
* Mirror mode option.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
* Windows XP (32 bit)
* Windows Vista (32 bit)
* Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
* Mac not supported at this time
SUPPORTED ANDROID DEVICES:
While ScreenSlider is designed to run on Android Honeycomb 3.0.1 and later tablets, ScreenSlider is compatible with most Android tablets and smartphones running Android version 2.2 or later. Some ScreenSlider gesture features require a touchscreen with the ability to recognize more than two touch points at a time.
NOTES AND KNOWN ISSUES:
* Internet Explorer 9 and MSN Messenger are not supported at this time.
* While in Mirror Desktop mode only, your main PC monitor must be set to a resolution of 1280x768 or lower. If your monitor is set to a higher resolution, ScreenSlider will fail to connect.
* Audio from PC will not play through on Android device at this time. Audio will continue to play through Windows PC as normal.
* This app is not optimized for full-screen video playback. Video frame rate and quality will vary depending on the speed of your Wi-Fi network and the size of the video window on your Android device's screen.

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.celio.redfly.screenslider.inapp

Download Instructions:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/399182650 ... 7.0.10.apk
Nov 24th, 2011, 12:43 am
Nov 24th, 2011, 1:41 am
Nice release.
Now i have CSI technology on my hands :)
Nov 24th, 2011, 1:41 am
Nov 26th, 2011, 4:05 pm
The apk gives error on install.
Pakage analisys error??????
Nov 26th, 2011, 4:05 pm
Nov 27th, 2011, 12:41 am
I tried it and it worked fine but then it came up "Try pro" which I by accident pressed. Now it force closes everytime I starts it, I have even tried to reinstall it without success. How can this be solved?
Nov 27th, 2011, 12:41 am
Jan 11th, 2012, 2:29 am
math1203 wrote:I tried it and it worked fine but then it came up "Try pro" which I by accident pressed. Now it force closes everytime I starts it, I have even tried to reinstall it without success. How can this be solved?

I had exactly the same problem here. Anyway to fix that? Thanks.
Jan 11th, 2012, 2:29 am
Apr 15th, 2012, 2:45 am
The mirror link provided does not work. Any chance of another link?
Apr 15th, 2012, 2:45 am
Apr 24th, 2012, 3:05 pm
Neither link works. Any chance at a new one?
Apr 24th, 2012, 3:05 pm
Apr 24th, 2012, 7:24 pm
Yes please anyone can re-up? This looks really useful!
Apr 24th, 2012, 7:24 pm
Apr 24th, 2012, 8:44 pm
Any news on if the Pro version will be released or not?

Thanks.
Apr 24th, 2012, 8:44 pm