System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Mar 27th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Please help, not premium anymore.
Mar 27th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Mar 27th, 2020, 9:30 pm
gimibear08 wrote:Please help, not premium anymore.

In the app? You probably forgot to login. Click on a release, Premium Downloads and it will prompt you for your Premium login.
Mar 27th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Mar 28th, 2020, 12:31 pm
In the app I can`t even use the 7 day trial for premium downloads... It just says the password is wrong but it never gives me a window to put the Right password
Mar 28th, 2020, 12:31 pm
Mar 28th, 2020, 9:20 pm
anubis2059 wrote:In the app I can`t even use the 7 day trial for premium downloads... It just says the password is wrong but it never gives me a window to put the Right password

You can only get that error on the very old app. Clearing it's cache should fix the issue. That said that app hasn't been updated in over five years and is no longer supported. I recommend you switch to this this one: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=214777
Mar 28th, 2020, 9:20 pm
Mar 30th, 2020, 8:01 pm
uncouth wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:The issue with having to re-login to Premium on Chrome should now be fixed.

EDIT: the fix will be reverted as we work on bugs it caused


Any update on this issue?


So... no?
Mar 30th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Mar 30th, 2020, 8:49 pm
@uncouth nothing yet.
Mar 30th, 2020, 8:49 pm
Mar 30th, 2020, 9:31 pm
Disk4mat wrote:@uncouth nothing yet.


Thanks for the update.
Mar 30th, 2020, 9:31 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:56 pm
I keep getting the screen that says looks like you subscription has ended. Even thought I just renewed it 2 days ago and it showed that I have a premium account. How do I fix this?
Apr 2nd, 2020, 6:56 pm
Apr 2nd, 2020, 7:33 pm
sixstrings787 wrote:I keep getting the screen that says looks like you subscription has ended. Even thought I just renewed it 2 days ago and it showed that I have a premium account. How do I fix this?

Check your PMs please.
Apr 2nd, 2020, 7:33 pm
Apr 3rd, 2020, 2:14 am
Hi guys, the problem with Chrome user having to key in password for every single download via blue arrow seems to be rectified. Have just tried download 2 books and just key in once and the subsequent download no more prompting box.
Apr 3rd, 2020, 2:14 am
Apr 3rd, 2020, 3:09 am
joee1976 wrote:Hi guys, the problem with Chrome user having to key in password for every single download via blue arrow seems to be rectified. Have just tried download 2 books and just key in once and the subsequent download no more prompting box.


Yeah just download the latest Google Chrome update and it'll work as before.
Apr 3rd, 2020, 3:09 am
Apr 4th, 2020, 8:07 am
I think this is my fourth year as a member - great value for money. The blue arrow saves SO much time and frustration. The $5 extra is worth it for VIP status. Bargain!!!
Apr 4th, 2020, 8:07 am
Apr 4th, 2020, 11:35 am
Am loving the blue arrow downloads. Thank you so much for making it available.
Apr 4th, 2020, 11:35 am
Apr 4th, 2020, 5:27 pm
uncouth wrote:Yeah just download the latest Google Chrome update and it'll work as before.


Image
Great news! No Chrome update since March 22 but it indeed works as before.
Apr 4th, 2020, 5:27 pm
Apr 5th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Just FYI, a site I use for other downloads has had the following message about Rapidgator posted for several days. I didn't inform Disk4mat because it wasn't a huge bother. However, last night I got errors using RG links with the Blue Arrow and it's been 24 hrs since I've been able to d/l other stuff from RG.

Note about RapidGator: Unstable due to many bans, prefer other hosts: Uploaded.net, ddownload.com, and so on.
Apr 5th, 2020, 7:50 pm

It is a truth, universally acknowledged, that a zombie on the hunt for brians is in need of an editor.