System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jan 17th, 2019, 3:26 pm
Titanium Backup Crash Fixer v1.0 Beta
Requirements: Android 4+ / Root
Overview: Fixes Crash In Titanium Backup v8.x Builds On Startup, Developer Side issue!

Image


Fixes Crash In Titanium Backup v8.x Builds
Instructions:
1. Install TB.
2. Run TB Crash Fixer And Grant Root
3. Done, Launch TB No Crashes,Uninstall TB Fixer And Now even if you update it wont crash!

Changelog:
v1.0
- Initial Release, Beta Build!

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://jaspreetsingh.store

Download Instructions:
https://dropapk.to/3843llflo7j4

Mirror:-
https://www112.zippyshare.com/v/WTgqegIF/file.html
Jan 17th, 2019, 3:26 pm

Image

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Jan 17th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Thanks for your time and efforts, great addition!
Jan 17th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Jan 18th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Fixes crash.
Jan 18th, 2019, 4:18 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Jan 24th, 2019, 5:35 am
Not working for me. Tried it with a couple of versions of TB.

Actually used TB for quite a few years in the past up until about 2 years ago when I started having TB crashing all the time. Gave up on it completely until today when I thought that they might have gotten their shit together. Nothing seems to have changed though.

Thanks anyway for sharing this "crash patch", hopefully it works for some people.
Jan 24th, 2019, 5:35 am
Jan 24th, 2019, 11:26 am
gastoni wrote:Not working for me. Tried it with a couple of versions of TB.

Actually used TB for quite a few years in the past up until about 2 years ago when I started having TB crashing all the time. Gave up on it completely until today when I thought that they might have gotten their shit together. Nothing seems to have changed though.

Thanks anyway for sharing this "crash patch", hopefully it works for some people.


Dump logs after tb crash n send me

It only fixes crash of tb force migration to sdk but it does work for other issues where people need to delete data package but if you have some other device related issue from long u shud contact developer or atleast post logs
Jan 24th, 2019, 11:26 am

Image

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Jan 24th, 2019, 4:34 pm
......
Thank you.

The last 4 versions crashed after installation. I tried everything. Nothing worked.
Installed your program and VOILA !!, a working TB.

~puppydog
Jan 24th, 2019, 4:34 pm
Jan 24th, 2019, 5:01 pm
you don't need this just allow TB all permission.
Jan 24th, 2019, 5:01 pm
Jan 24th, 2019, 7:41 pm
newuser142 wrote:you don't need this just allow TB all permission.


Ur wrong,even with all permissions it wont work on many firmwares because due to force migration, thats what this fixer fixes in 8.x builds
Jan 24th, 2019, 7:41 pm

Image

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Mar 11th, 2019, 1:00 am
Jasi2169 wrote:
newuser142 wrote:you don't need this just allow TB all permission.


Ur wrong,even with all permissions it wont work on many firmwares because due to force migration, thats what this fixer fixes in 8.x builds


Try this. After use Jasi's Titanium Backup Crash Fixer, allow permission on the Titanium Backup app settings. At least It works for me.
Thanks Jasi. You're the man.
Mar 11th, 2019, 1:00 am
Apr 2nd, 2019, 3:03 pm
Man you`re a fucking legend
Apr 2nd, 2019, 3:03 pm
Jun 10th, 2019, 5:11 am
Can't explain how or why but this worked.

I spent an hour trying to fix this problem and nothing worked.


Then I tried this and I'd be damned it WORKED!
Jun 10th, 2019, 5:11 am
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:47 am
onlycash wrote:Can't explain how or why but this worked.

I spent an hour trying to fix this problem and nothing worked.


Then I tried this and I'd be damned it WORKED!


Silly work from developer side i guess he is using root to do data work rather than let application do itself with its own context
Jun 24th, 2019, 2:47 am

Image

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Jan 19th, 2020, 4:27 pm
FC with mui11 and android 10. no working.
Jan 19th, 2020, 4:27 pm

OUKITEL K6000 Plus