System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Oct 27th, 2020, 10:21 am
CottonEyedJoanne wrote:I would like to hear the" Head of the transport Department " of the respected Monsieur Balatan. What is the reason for his silence on requests for updates ? Or this "nut" is not in the teeth, more ??

the app's code is heavily obfuscated, nobody is cracking this app anymore :(
Oct 27th, 2020, 10:21 am
Oct 27th, 2020, 10:52 am
t0ma5 wrote:
CottonEyedJoanne wrote:I would like to hear the" Head of the transport Department " of the respected Monsieur Balatan. What is the reason for his silence on requests for updates ? Or this "nut" is not in the teeth, more ??

If what you say is correct, then it would be the kind of challenge for modders like Balatan or Kirlif... to break it!
Oct 27th, 2020, 10:52 am
Oct 27th, 2020, 11:14 am
FUdark1 wrote:
t0ma5 wrote:

If what you say is correct, then it would be the kind of challenge for modders like Balatan or Kirlif... to break it!

8) it's obfuscated with some kind of protection where i see chinese letters and some different licence checks. & and i tried many ways to hook it manually but due to lack of experience on protective apps i failed.. 8) maybe our legends can do this if they try a short...hope they update it... it's really a worthy app. cheers
Oct 27th, 2020, 11:14 am
Oct 29th, 2020, 4:16 pm
LunaDev0143 wrote:
t0ma5 wrote:

8) it's obfuscated with some kind of protection where i see chinese letters and some different licence checks. & and i tried many ways to hook it manually but due to lack of experience on protective apps i failed.. 8) maybe our legends can do this if they try a short...hope they update it... it's really a worthy app. cheers

yeah I agree. Currently using the free version (less features but still ok). The latest versions don't have root mode any longer but instead it works with Shizuku app (by the same dev) to obtain higher privileges https://github.com/RikkaApps/Shizuku
Oct 29th, 2020, 4:16 pm
Feb 28th, 2021, 10:49 am
guys just use the paid one, is just the same and more updated...i am using it on android 10 np
Feb 28th, 2021, 10:49 am
Jul 6th, 2022, 7:27 pm
Hello
You forgot to update this program, be sure to update it
Jul 6th, 2022, 7:27 pm
May 5th, 2023, 1:48 am
Hey ! balatan , Please update this app
May 5th, 2023, 1:48 am
May 7th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Please update Mr. balatsn
May 7th, 2023, 6:09 pm