System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jun 18th, 2021, 6:33 pm
akaMePs wrote:
463 wrote:
Claudesp33d wrote:Which is better, this or lucky patcher ?

I have the same question
This app is not meant to be a direct competitor of Lucky Patcher. While it provide some of the same functions, it also provide other tools and/or function that Lucky Patcher doesn`t have. Both can be use for max diversity.

Some apps like Kinemaster, Rise of Berk, Doodle Jump etc. started to detect only Lucky Patcher, but still work with Jasi Patcher.
Jun 18th, 2021, 6:33 pm

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Please PM me if any mod is outdated or links dead
Jun 19th, 2021, 1:53 am
Fxolan wrote:Some apps like Kinemaster, Rise of Berk, Doodle Jump etc. started to detect only Lucky Patcher, but still work with Jasi Patcher.

Fxolan knows what he's talking about. He's been providing excellent mods here on Mobilism. By the way Fxolan, do you know why Jasi Patcher is being detected more by AV engine than Lucky Patcher? Is it anything in the way it is coded? I have been trusting Mobilism for years and I also trust Mr. Jasi, so I know these engines flag mostly false positives, but I wanted to ask you regardless, as I know you're good at opening apps and identifying code, etc. Appreciate your insights buddy! Cheers!
Jun 19th, 2021, 1:53 am

akaMePs
Jun 22nd, 2021, 4:54 pm
akaMePs wrote:
Fxolan wrote:Some apps like Kinemaster, Rise of Berk, Doodle Jump etc. started to detect only Lucky Patcher, but still work with Jasi Patcher.

Fxolan knows what he's talking about. He's been providing excellent mods here on Mobilism. By the way Fxolan, do you know why Jasi Patcher is being detected more by AV engine than Lucky Patcher? Is it anything in the way it is coded? I have been trusting Mobilism for years and I also trust Mr. Jasi, so I know these engines flag mostly false positives, but I wanted to ask you regardless, as I know you're good at opening apps and identifying code, etc. Appreciate your insights buddy! Cheers!

Thanks, but I'm much more of a beginner than you've said. I'm pretty sure though that the increased detections for Jasi Patcher are due to two factors - first, Jasi Patcher apparently being obfuscated according to VirusTotal (mods that are obfuscated also tend to have a higher detection rate)

The 3 detections you see for some form of "Boogr" as well as "Andr/Xgen-APA" is because the package name for Jasi Patcher is com.android.vendinf and the AVs think it is impersonating the Play Store.

The detection from Microsoft is a clear false positive since Jasi Patcher is not a Win32 program.

I'm not sure about "AdLibrary:Generisk" but it might be the AV falsely detecting the Block Ads feature as being an adware itself.
Jun 22nd, 2021, 4:54 pm

In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Please PM me if any mod is outdated or links dead