System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jul 5th, 2019, 2:02 am
Jasi Patcher v4.8
Requirements: Android 4.0+,ROOT,Xposed (Optional), Virtual Xposed (For Non Root Devices)
Overview: Jasi Patcher is an automated patching tool for android intended to bypass restrictions in the apps & games, it includes custom patches, support patches, universal patches, offline emulation, spoof, hooks, tools and utilities.

Jasi Patcher is an educational, testing and research tool and does not provide any copyrighted products or material so it is on the end user like developers, students or researchers to test the tool on their product or licensed product only and it does not break any copyrights of the app as it makes changes to those files which are created by android system for that particular app and does not modify any APKs installed leaving their integrity untouched!

Features :-
- Custom Patch Per App Based Available For Hard And Popular Apps Including Apps Protected With Different Types Of Obfuscators.
- Universal Patch To Patch License Check Of Any Android App.
- Emulations To License Apps To Work Same As Google Servers Including Non Root Support With Virtual Xposed.
- Remove Google Ads Of Any Android App.
- In App Purchase Hacking Emulation.
- App Manager Features Like Clear Data, Kill App, Uninstall, Backup Apk/Data And Restore Apk/Data.
- Rebooter For Soft Reboot,Reboot,Power Off And Reboot To Recovery,Reboot Download, Reboot Safe Mode,Restart SystemUI With One Click.
- Cleaner To Clean The Cache Partition,Cache Of All Apps,Wipe Dalvik Cache And Wipe Unused Dalvik Odex With One Click.
- Spoof To Mask IMEI,WiFi Mac Address,Bluetooth Mac Address,Hardware Serial,Manufacturer Serial,Brand,Manufacturer,Model,Device,Product,Hardware,Board.
- Hook To Make All Apps Debuggable, Disable Debugger Connect Check, Disable Android Version Check On Install,Allow Downgrade Apps,Disable Signature Check,Disable Signature Of APK,Disable Overlay Detection.
- Dump Logs Can Dump Logs Of All Apps And Can Be Helpful For Other Apps Troubleshooting.
- Ad Blocker To Block And Unblock Ads.

Customizations :-
- Change Theme From Light And Dark Layout.
- Change Orientation Of Patcher From Default Device Based,Portrait,Landscape.
- Change Languages, More Than Dozen Of Different Languages Available.
- Change Animations.
- Change Sorting.
- Change Font.
- Enable/Disable Vibration.
- Enable/Disable Loading Of Application Icons.
- Hide Patcher From Other Apps.
- Auto Update Check.
- Export,Import And Reset Settings.

NOTE :- If Patcher Do Not Work Or Crashes For You Check Troubleshooting (Patcher > Menu > Troubleshooting) Follow It,If Still It Does Not Work Then Get Logs (Patcher > Menu > Dump Logs) And Send Me All Files On Email (Patcher > Menu > About > Email Me).

This Is Free If You PAID For It You Just Got Screwed !!

Changelogs :-
v4.8 (05/Jul/2019)
- Updated Core Patch Engine.
- Fixed Code Patch/Dalvik Patch Not Working On Some Apps On Android Pie.
- Added Algorithm To Detect PathClassLoader On Pie And Up.
- Added Support For Patching Splits Apps.
- Fixed Critical 6 Bytes Issue In Patch Engine Making Some Rare Apps Not Patchable, Thanks Bro ChelpuS For The Help In Catching It.
- Fixed License/Billing Emulation Not Working On Buggy Roms With MicroG Installed Instead Of Original Google Services.
- Write Detailed Patch Info To Logs.
- Spanish Translations Updated By Arley.
- Bugs Fixed.

This app has NO advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://jasi2169.com/jasi-patcher

Code: Select allhttps://jaspreetsingh.store/jasi-patcher

Download Instructions: (If You Have Old Version, You Can Also Update From With In Patcher Just Click 'Check For Updates' Option In Patcher's Menu)
https://jaspreetsingh.store/downloads/JP.apk (Static Permanent Link For Latest Update)

Mirrors :-
https://drop.download/6mf4pvbucsrd
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/wr0JLMuK/file.html
Jul 5th, 2019, 2:02 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Jul 5th, 2019, 3:41 pm
fixed link
Jul 5th, 2019, 3:41 pm

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jul 6th, 2019, 9:04 am
Jasi2169 wrote:fixed link
I am not able to use xposed new update in Android 9, how can i use this app
Jul 6th, 2019, 9:04 am
Jul 6th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Google1231 wrote:
xposed is working with edxposed. look it up on xda
Jul 6th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Jul 8th, 2019, 8:31 pm
digitalove wrote:
Google1231 wrote:
xposed is working with edxposed. look it up on xda
Without root
Jul 8th, 2019, 8:31 pm
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:03 pm
tried to run on Rooted device (superSU all other apps are fine) but your is saying is not rooted...so no clue whats the deal. Doesnt even give popup screen for asking root right

EDIT: moved to Magisk and now i got popup and working...
Jul 9th, 2019, 11:03 pm
Jul 10th, 2019, 6:08 am
killeriq wrote:tried to run on Rooted device (superSU all other apps are fine) but your is saying is not rooted...so no clue whats the deal. Doesnt even give popup screen for asking root right

EDIT: moved to Magisk and now i got popup and working...

It just run process with su command, superuser app has to catch the process and open and it has nothing to do with that, it waits till timeout until some apps catch the su process and open root popup.

Superuser was gud upto oreo not above
Jul 10th, 2019, 6:08 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

Jul 10th, 2019, 11:54 pm
Virtual xposed never worked with me. No module will work. I wrote to the developer, but no results. Samsun S4. Android 5.0.1
Jul 10th, 2019, 11:54 pm
Jul 11th, 2019, 12:09 am
I have xiaomi red mi note 6, Android 8 , No ROOT , How can I get Xposed and what is Virtual Xposed ?
Jul 11th, 2019, 12:09 am
Jul 12th, 2019, 5:07 am
Claudesp33d wrote:Which is better, this or lucky patcher ?

I have the same question
Jul 12th, 2019, 5:07 am
Oct 10th, 2019, 11:11 am
All links are dead. Please update
Oct 10th, 2019, 11:11 am
Oct 29th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Hi @Jasi2169 - what's up m8 ?
Sure you know Andr Q is around, and maybe already working on an support update to your app.

Just wanted to let you know that using app v4.8: the custom patch for "Root Call SMS Manager" worked on Andr P, but not on andr Q.
I'm currently using AOSP & andr Q based rom and magisk v20 of course.
Hope you can fix it in future update.

Keep up your WONDERFUL work !
Thanks,
N.M.
--------------------
UPDATE: NM... your C.patch works... not sure, but I think the issue was the 'install unknown apps' permission of your app, that was enabled when I tried to perform the process...Apperently Andr Q has some built-in limitation for apps with this permission enabled effecting some access to storage and more.
once disabled, I perform the process again, and it works like it did on Andr P.
Oct 29th, 2019, 2:42 pm
Jun 18th, 2021, 6:15 pm
463 wrote:
Claudesp33d wrote:Which is better, this or lucky patcher ?

I have the same question
This app is not meant to be a direct competitor of Lucky Patcher. While it provide some of the same functions, it also provide other tools and/or function that Lucky Patcher doesn`t have. Both can be use for max diversity.
Jun 18th, 2021, 6:15 pm

akaMePs