System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 12th, 2012, 3:20 pm
It working fine now..thanks!!! you the man!!! :lol:
May 12th, 2012, 3:20 pm
May 12th, 2012, 6:17 pm
More bad news. Whatever script was installed by 5.0.2 is affecting all licensed versions of Rom Toolbox Pro. I ended up installing the Lite version from the market as well.

Edit: New d/l? We'll see. LOL
May 12th, 2012, 6:17 pm
May 13th, 2012, 12:11 am
Yeah, no dice. LP doesn't work on it. Damn!
May 13th, 2012, 12:11 am

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser
May 13th, 2012, 11:04 am
mrlow81 wrote:TB? congra for you on getting the S3... 8)

Titanium Backup

yeah man, thanks, can't wait for it to get on my hands :D (by the end of the month i should be getting it, i'll be sure po post some pics / reviews on my blog)
May 13th, 2012, 11:04 am

FREE 2.5GB Dropbox account + 1GB bonus for both (you must install dropbox and sync to receive bonus!): https://bit.ly/j0indropbox
May 13th, 2012, 1:57 pm
Worked for me. Problem for me was I then upgraded to a version of ICS that couldnt be rooted. Didnt pay attention so it wont work.
Finally got root and it failed. Went back to an earlier version and so far fine. Dang that just failed too. Takes to to the market now.
May 13th, 2012, 1:57 pm
May 13th, 2012, 10:46 pm
First install,don't run.througj LP remove lisence manually using 18...,then
Create new apk with removed lisence.
Uninstall app. & find the newly created apk from any file browser(u'll find it on LP folder.).
install the new apk, don't run.
Open LP again & fix 3 permissions
C2dm
Read phone state
Check lisence
Then REBOOOT
&
DOOONE!
May 13th, 2012, 10:46 pm

NiToL
using bLaCk StOnE WM 6.5
aNd GT P-1000 aNdRoId 4.1.2
May 14th, 2012, 8:19 am
nitol wrote:First install,don't run.througj LP remove lisence manually using 18...,then
Uninstall app. & find the newly created apk from any file browser(u'll find it on LP folder.).
C2dm
Read phone state
Check lisence
Then REBOOOT
&
DOOONE!

It works .. thank you
May 14th, 2012, 8:19 am
May 14th, 2012, 8:21 am
nitol wrote:First install,don't run.througj LP remove lisence manually using 18...,then
C2dm
Read phone state
Check lisence
Then REBOOOT
&
DOOONE!

sweet, worked! tanks!
May 14th, 2012, 8:21 am
May 15th, 2012, 1:06 pm
C2dm
Read phone state
Check lisence
Then REBOOOT
&
DOOONE!

please, can somebody explain me this procedure?!
installed, didn't started. open LP, remove licence manualy, and NOW WHAT!? i tryed selected N18, than pressed patch. error, it says "already patched or no licence", something like that.

i tryed "create new apk", but i got error "rebulid rom toolbox pro error..." written in red.

i found those other fixes, but still no good. it connects to internet. even remove it from list of installed apps

so, please, what is that "18" and procedure? there arre "patch", "backup", "restore", and one more button, i can't remember which.

thanks!
May 15th, 2012, 1:06 pm
May 15th, 2012, 6:55 pm
I got mine to work by removing licence manually 1 through 18, then creating new APK and uninstall the 1st. Install the new created APK repeat the step again then done.
May 15th, 2012, 6:55 pm
May 15th, 2012, 7:18 pm
vanja.krk wrote:please, can somebody explain me this procedure?!
installed, didn't started. open LP, remove licence manualy, and NOW WHAT!? i tryed selected N18, than pressed patch. error, it says "already patched or no licence", something like that.

i tryed "create new apk", but i got error "rebulid rom toolbox pro error..." written in red.

i found those other fixes, but still no good. it connects to internet. even remove it from list of installed apps

so, please, what is that "18" and procedure? there arre "patch", "backup", "restore", and one more button, i can't remember which.

thanks!

I am having this exact same problem
May 15th, 2012, 7:18 pm
May 15th, 2012, 7:51 pm
wakko69 wrote:I got mine to work by removing licence manually 1 through 18, then creating new APK and uninstall the 1st. Install the new created APK repeat the step again then done.

how did you remove licence? trough LP or some other way?
May 15th, 2012, 7:51 pm
May 15th, 2012, 9:36 pm
Open LP, Select Remove LV, Select Manual
Then Select Object N1 -> N18 and Patch each, when done
Create modified apk, then uninstall the original and install the modified one and do it again, I did this twice so far no side effects.
May 15th, 2012, 9:36 pm
May 15th, 2012, 9:58 pm
yes, that i figured, but, only on N1 i'm getting OK message (written in green), and in all other N's i'm getting errors (file doesn't exist, file already patched, etc). i tryed to do them all (select n, than patch), got those messages, but even that is normal, when i try to "make altered apk", there is no success. simply stands "error...". with no explanation. only i can try to do a automatic removing, and try without making altered apk.
May 15th, 2012, 9:58 pm
May 15th, 2012, 11:40 pm
Would it be possible for someone to post the patched apk file that they've created using the process that's been described above? If the final apk file isn't machine dependent, that would make things alot easier for those of us (like myself) that are a bit confused by this process of converting/patching the file.
May 15th, 2012, 11:40 pm