System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jun 5th, 2012, 12:00 am
Titanium Backup Pro 5.3.0 + Lucky Patcher v1.8.0
Requirements: ANDROID 1.0 and up
Overview: EXTREMELY powerful tool. Backup ALL apps, Market links, remove bloatware & MORE!

☆Needs ROOT, Android 1.5-4.0+ (ARM,x86,MIPS)
☆Over 4.5 million users, 28+ languages!
☆PRO Key is available on Market!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See matrixrewriter.com/wiki
☆Scroll down for more info & VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆

Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.

You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.

Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Encryption
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!

What's in this version:
• [PRO] Can change a device's Android ID. The ID can be newly created or restored from backups. After a factory reset, TB gives the choice to restore the previous ID.
• Shows CWM/TWRP backups from all locations incl. eMMC.
• Supports SGS3 ext SD.
• Improved app selection screens & batch confirmation screen.
• Improved "send data" feature (more targets).
• Faster TB startup.
• Fixed an old bug that caused app restores to hang if the app name contained apostrophes.
• Misc improvements & bugfixes.

Instructions:
1. Install the latest version of Titanium Backup into Internal Memory (Don't run)
2. Install LuckyPatcher (Run, custom patch!)
3. Enjoy

Or

New metod for Titanium Backup:
1. Install Titanium Backup PRO Key
2. Install Titanium Backup Free;
3. Patch Titanium Backup Free with "AutoTrue!" .

Credits to ChelpuS

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup

Download Instructions:
http://www.MegaShare.com/4305904

Mirror:
https://rapidgator.net/file/15282044/tbp530.zip.html
Jun 5th, 2012, 12:00 am
Jun 5th, 2012, 11:08 am

That means exactly what? AutoTrue is what? :?

Thanks
Jun 5th, 2012, 11:08 am
Jun 5th, 2012, 4:25 pm
it works thanks
Jun 5th, 2012, 4:25 pm
Jun 5th, 2012, 5:56 pm
Jagg wrote:

That means exactly what? AutoTrue is what? :?

Thanks

1. Run Lucky Patcher
2. Long-press on Titanium Backup
3. Press 'Remove Licence Verification'
4. Press 'Auto True'
4. Voila!
Jun 5th, 2012, 5:56 pm
Jun 5th, 2012, 6:33 pm
i already have lp 1.80 do i need to re install the one with this app?

also can i download free version from market and do lp to thatr ?
Jun 5th, 2012, 6:33 pm
Jun 5th, 2012, 7:31 pm
i don't know what's wrong with this lucky patcher or titanium backup, after i cracked TB with LP and opened the LP again it force closes.tried to wipe unintall and different TB - LP combinations but nothing's changed.now i can't use LP anymore.
Jun 5th, 2012, 7:31 pm
Jun 7th, 2012, 6:03 am
Lucky patcher says that i do not have root access though I permitted it always on SU (my other rooted apps work). Happened since I updated mine to ICS 4.0.4 I also tried both methods and I have busybox 1.19.4 installed (tried it also with 1.20x no luck.)

-edit- Realized that it needs the SuperSU from market (not the superuser app from GB), now it worked :)
Jun 7th, 2012, 6:03 am
Jun 8th, 2012, 5:12 am
Any one knows which files are the ones that contains the TXT data, phone data, contact data phone log data?

I just did a total data wipe back to factory and Titanium works great to restore all your programs and most settings but for example I restored GO SMS and the actual TXT did not come back, I restore phone and the calls did not come back.

Now I have been using My phone explorer and all this data was there but i am curious to know if titanium backs up this data and what are the name of the files.
Also I realized that if you do not have a copy of Titanium in your SD card you have a big problem after a complete data wipe on your phone.

I personally had a copy on box (cloud) so i was able to re install it and go from there. It took me around 10 minutes to have all my phone restore to normal exception all my contacts, TXT, emails that I restore with my phone explorer.

Also in my titanium back up I could not find my gmail settings since I only set up that account to be able to run my phone market I did not remember my user name nor the password. Anyone knows where that information is store in titanium backup? I have to get the info from my rollodesk.

Also all my WIFI passwords which file do I need to restore?

thanks
Jun 8th, 2012, 5:12 am
Jun 8th, 2012, 4:17 pm
Tungsten C wrote:Any one knows which files are the ones that contains the TXT data, phone data, contact data phone log data?

I just did a total data wipe back to factory and Titanium works great to restore all your programs and most settings but for example I restored GO SMS and the actual TXT did not come back, I restore phone and the calls did not come back.

Now I have been using My phone explorer and all this data was there but i am curious to know if titanium backs up this data and what are the name of the files.
Also I realized that if you do not have a copy of Titanium in your SD card you have a big problem after a complete data wipe on your phone.

I personally had a copy on box (cloud) so i was able to re install it and go from there. It took me around 10 minutes to have all my phone restore to normal exception all my contacts, TXT, emails that I restore with my phone explorer.

Also in my titanium back up I could not find my gmail settings since I only set up that account to be able to run my phone market I did not remember my user name nor the password. Anyone knows where that information is store in titanium backup? I have to get the info from my rollodesk.

Also all my WIFI passwords which file do I need to restore?

thanks

Run titanium backup, select the backup/restore tab from the top of the screen. In the list of applications, look out for the items in green and enclosed within square brackets. There will be several files that contain your sms, wifi settings, contacts etc. Restore them as you would any application.
Jun 8th, 2012, 4:17 pm
Jun 9th, 2012, 4:48 am
What is the zip file password?

Edit
NVM. The mega downloaded file was corrupted. Redownload from rapidgator and all good. Thanks.
Jun 9th, 2012, 4:48 am

Galaxy Note 3 White AT&T 64gb
Jun 9th, 2012, 9:34 am
When I install it titanium backup it says not enough space on my phone, I have over 8gb of free space on the internal and 2gb on my micro sd.
Jun 9th, 2012, 9:34 am
Jun 10th, 2012, 7:08 pm
lckh_ wrote:When I install it titanium backup it says not enough space on my phone, I have over 8gb of free space on the internal and 2gb on my micro sd.

restart phone
Jun 10th, 2012, 7:08 pm
Jun 10th, 2012, 10:13 pm
gu5t3r wrote:
lckh_ wrote:When I install it titanium backup it says not enough space on my phone, I have over 8gb of free space on the internal and 2gb on my micro sd.

restart phone

Still same error message after restarting phone.
Jun 10th, 2012, 10:13 pm
Jun 10th, 2012, 10:44 pm
Updated my Arc S via PC Companion today to 4.0.4. (4.1.B.0.431)
Flashed kernel only back to 4.0.3 (4.1.A.0.562)
Rooted via doomlord
Flashed kernel 4.0.4. (4.1.B.0.431) back

after wanting to install TB again got same error, this time restart didn't helped
but this did:
Using any file explorer like Root Explorer or ES File Explorer, go to /data/app , find and delete”com.kermidas.TitaniumBackup-1.odex“.

Source http://thistechiegirl.com/2012/04/19/in ... um-backup/
Jun 10th, 2012, 10:44 pm