System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jun 5th, 2020, 12:07 am
Can you all please keep this topic relevant to "Jasi Patcher" related posts. These talks can be done at other places. People have already ruined one such topic in the forum "Apkcloner."
Jun 5th, 2020, 12:07 am

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Jun 5th, 2020, 12:30 am
Children, children. A flaming argument in a topic will not be tolerated.

Stick to the topic please.
Jun 5th, 2020, 12:30 am
Jun 5th, 2020, 5:08 am
coolkidjack wrote:Can this work on server sided games

Ofcourse not, none can.
Jun 5th, 2020, 5:08 am
Jun 8th, 2020, 4:34 am
how well does this run WITHOUT root? Is it worth trying on my Verizon galaxy s10+ or not? I just wanna make sure it won't hurt anything without a rooted phone?
Jun 8th, 2020, 4:34 am
Aug 29th, 2020, 6:43 am
thanks! I'll have to look up how to install xposed again hehe
Aug 29th, 2020, 6:43 am
Nov 28th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Can you please provide modified apk with version changed to 4.9 only.
Taichi framework doesn't support ver greater than 4.9
Nov 28th, 2020, 5:09 pm
Apr 10th, 2021, 2:15 am
Hi Jaspreet Singh,

Using the latest version of yours in my Android Pie arm64-v8a.
After using the feature, Cleaner then Wipe Dalvik Cache, brought my device to the reboot, and then everything started being messed up.

One at a time, every single system and user apps showed a pop-up stating that those were forced close, and of course the device became very slow and so much laggy.

The worst part was, starting from that on, it was impossible to use the device and put me into the condition that I had to restore backup from TWRP or even had to flash the stock ROM from the scratch.

I do not have any guts to use that feature anymore, ever since.

Any thoughtful suggestions?...
Thanks in advance.
Apr 10th, 2021, 2:15 am

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
Apr 13th, 2021, 6:34 am
tm_muri wrote:Hi Jaspreet Singh,

After using the feature, Cleaner then Wipe Dalvik Cache, brought my device to the reboot, and then everything started being messed up.

One at a time, every single system and user apps showed a pop-up stating that those were forced close, and of course the device became very slow and so much laggy.

The worst part was, starting from that on, it was impossible to use the device and put me into the condition that I had to restore backup from TWRP or even had to flash the stock ROM from the scratch.

Thanks in advance.

That deletes data/dalvik-cache

This caches is bhuild by system on every reinstall n built on boot if app has no cache present but this is changed with art android , only system apps cache is der 3rd party apps cache is moved to their apps respective folders

Deleting this wont cause issue as it will or shud be built on reboot but xposed on latest version depends on dexopt/dex2oat which creates it
Apr 13th, 2021, 6:34 am

ਪੁਆਧ ਬਲਾਕ

RETIRED..................... Don't Trouble
Apr 13th, 2021, 8:24 am
Jasi2169 wrote:
tm_muri wrote:Hi Jaspreet Singh,

Thanks in advance.

That deletes data/dalvik-cache

This caches is bhuild by system on every reinstall n built on boot if app has no cache present but this is changed with art android , only system apps cache is der 3rd party apps cache is moved to their apps respective folders

Deleting this wont cause issue as it will or shud be built on reboot but xposed on latest version depends on dexopt/dex2oat which creates it

Does this issue have anything related to the usage of Riru-EdXposed within my device?
Apr 13th, 2021, 8:24 am

"Dengan nama Allah, Sang Maha Pengasih Sang Maha Penyayang"
Apr 18th, 2021, 5:40 pm
DefaultUsers wrote:
Kubatov wrote:
DefaultUsers wrote:
If you like malware then yeah. Lucky is awesome. Or fake patches that do nothing.

That is a complete lie.

Prove otherwise bud.

Better to have proves from both sides, and also, from both apps... Is that possible?
Apr 18th, 2021, 5:40 pm
Apr 28th, 2021, 4:49 am
Failed to patch latest tTorrent lite. Hope this will be fix with upcoming update.
Btw thank you @Jasi2169 for your hard work. Really appreciate.
Apr 28th, 2021, 4:49 am
Jun 18th, 2021, 6:10 pm
edward_69 wrote:Thanks for this jasi ,bte why did it asking for phone or contact permission?
That`s a good question. I`m also curious about this?
Jun 18th, 2021, 6:10 pm

akaMePs
Jul 10th, 2021, 10:24 pm
Hi @Jasi2169 - long time no see...
is your patcher's xposed module works with LSposed (to emulate GP inapp purchase) ?
if so, what component are needed to be chosen in LSposed manager for the module to work ?
Jul 10th, 2021, 10:24 pm
Sep 20th, 2021, 5:46 pm
All links are dead if you could update them please OP :)
Sep 20th, 2021, 5:46 pm