Jun 6th, 2020, 3:59 pm
Is v20.4.13 not v20.4.18
Fake
Jun 6th, 2020, 3:59 pm
Jun 7th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Techie5879 wrote:
talyspops wrote:
Tu€N wrote:Modded Google Play Store

We are aware of it`s patched or modded. What is the difference then the original? What can we that we can`t with lucky patcher?
Just like every thing else in life, If you need to ask what it does. Then you don`t need it!!

That's not true. You're just acting like a douche

dude.
chill.

it probably allows u to get paid apps for free and maybe inapp purchases idk
Jun 7th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 7:39 am
What can the modded playstore be used for?
Jun 8th, 2020, 7:39 am
Jun 8th, 2020, 9:07 am
@talyspops

Has the best answer
Jun 8th, 2020, 9:07 am
Jun 8th, 2020, 1:06 pm
For what is patched play store useful
Jun 8th, 2020, 1:06 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 1:09 pm
welcome to the mystery play store that nobody knows what's it doing, lol
Jun 8th, 2020, 1:09 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 2:49 pm
Of course this info should be included in the op but here goes..

Modded Google Play store is an modified version of Google play, that is similar to original app in design, appearance, download speed etc but it has some unique features such as:

Successful License Verification:
Whenever you download an paid app from other sources than Google Play it checks for license and as you wouldn’t have license, you couldn’t use that app. But now, with Modded Play store you can easily use those apps as this modded app verifies License of any app and without Internet connection too.
So, you no longer need to remove License verification with Lucky patcher.

Disabled Auto updates:
Modded Google play store never auto updates.

If you download an paid app from google play you can refund your payment within 2 hours and paid version of app will be uninstalled from your device but with modded play store your money refunds but app also keeps installed.

Remember:-
1)You CAN’T download paid apps for free directly (still you can use refund trick) and its NOT applicable in billing that means You cannot hack in-app purchases with it.

2)YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED.
Jun 8th, 2020, 2:49 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jun 8th, 2020, 3:07 pm
Can I change country.so that I'll redeem US bought giftcard .
Jun 8th, 2020, 3:07 pm
Jun 8th, 2020, 9:37 pm
youarefinished wrote:Of course this info should be included in the op but here goes..

Modded Google Play store is an modified version of Google play, that is similar to original app in design, appearance, download speed etc but it has some unique features such as:

Successful License Verification:
Whenever you download an paid app from other sources than Google Play it checks for license and as you wouldn’t have license, you couldn’t use that app. But now, with Modded Play store you can easily use those apps as this modded app verifies License of any app and without Internet connection too.
So, you no longer need to remove License verification with Lucky patcher.

Disabled Auto updates:
Modded Google play store never auto updates.

If you download an paid app from google play you can refund your payment within 2 hours and paid version of app will be uninstalled from your device but with modded play store your money refunds but app also keeps installed.

Remember:-
1)You CAN’T download paid apps for free directly (still you can use refund trick) and its NOT applicable in billing that means You cannot hack in-app purchases with it.

2)YOUR PHONE MUST BE ROOTED.

Good Solid info Mate!.... Thank you.
Jun 8th, 2020, 9:37 pm
Jun 9th, 2020, 9:57 pm
what exactly is the patch?...
Jun 9th, 2020, 9:57 pm

Link to all my current ebook requests in my profile. I'm appreciate every bump, if you interested in any of this books.
Jun 9th, 2020, 11:49 pm
Pls, I'ld also like what exactly this mod does. Thank u
Jun 9th, 2020, 11:49 pm
Jun 10th, 2020, 12:47 am
Strange people cann't read a few posts above theirs.
Jun 10th, 2020, 12:47 am

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Jun 10th, 2020, 1:06 pm
Techie5879 wrote:
talyspops wrote:
Tu€N wrote:Modded Google Play Store

We are aware of it`s patched or modded. What is the difference then the original? What can we that we can`t with lucky patcher?
Just like every thing else in life, If you need to ask what it does. Then you don`t need it!!

That's not true. You're just acting like a douche

What a shame he can't answer a simple question
Jun 10th, 2020, 1:06 pm
Jun 10th, 2020, 1:14 pm
Children. Enough. Whether he knows what it is or not is irrelevant. A bit of research would really solve the "problem".
Jun 10th, 2020, 1:14 pm