System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Jun 30th, 2020, 1:30 am
Smart Tools Kit - All In One Utility Tool Box v1.2 [PRO]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Smart Tools Kit - All In One Utility Tool Box toolkits spy kit a multi measuring best tool tools to measure everything you will ever need. This way you'll save a lot of disk space, time and frustration searching for all the daily tools you need the best tools. These are the most used apps in your daily life like a home kit. Smart tools for android use in-built sensors of the device and provide the most accurate unit tool measurements. This app combines uniquely with several functions. Useful apps toolbox comes in handy for a wide range of users from students to engineering and any professionals.

Feature of Smart Tools Kit - All In One Utility Tool Box:

# Tiny size application.
# More than apps can be replaced with one app.
# Most commonly used app features.
# Easy tap to create shortcuts on your home screen.
# Tools are arranged as per different categories by which finding them is very easy.
# Combines uniquely with several functions.
# Reduce space in your device and easy to use.

Uses apps in Smart Tools Kit - All In One Utility Tool Box:

Calculator: Given shortcut to perform basic arithmetic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division using the calculator.

Translator: Translator is translate one to another language.

Compass: This compass can be used for most of your outdoor activities such as travel, picnics, camping, hiking or boating.

Recorder: Recorder is automitic record your call.

Code Scanner: Code scanner tool will quickly scan and recognize the information of the bar code by using your phone camera.

Flashlight: Flashlight provides a powerful light as a torch and gets you an extremely useful magnifying glass.

Currency: Convert between different currencies. Currencies are updated automatically.

Time Zone: Displays the time of more cities in real time. Calculate the time difference between any cities.

Age calculator: Calculate your exact age from the current date.

BMI: BMI calculator helps you to find your ideal weight.

Text To Speech: Convert the typed input into clear and audible speech.

Day Counter: Countdown number of days using days count. It will calculate years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds.

Smart kit 360 is an all in one application. You do not have to download separate standalone utility applications for your daily use. Using this application will save you a lot of device memory, time and effort. All smart tools kit, a toolbox is the provider of those smart tools that make our day to day life easy. All in one toolkit, all smart tools kit, a toolbox is a collection of different tools, that used in daily life. This smart tools & toolbox app contains super tools with a beautiful design, user-friendly interface in a single app.

The smart tool box is smart kit 360 all in one toolbox essential apps. Smart measure tool kit smart kit 360 pro utility tools. Mobile apps toolkit fast easy smart tool measure kit multitool. Smart exterior kit smart control kit and midea smart kit in the ar tool kit. My Smart kit application is the best smart tools app smart kit 360 app download. Smart kits and smart box are free tools for the home kit. Smart kit game smart kit pro smart analysis tool. Smart toolkit smart kit 360 apk is make your life easy.

Smart Tools Kit - All In One Utility Tool Box app is a multi measuring tool to measure everything you will ever need. It is a collection of different tools, that used in daily life. No need to download separate applications, just download this app, all-in-one application. Currently, there are many smart tools in one place to use easy. Integrates modern solutions to let you perform your daily tasks faster and easier.

What's New:
No changelog

PRO features unlocked

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kit.tools.box.disk.news.shopping

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://www.uploadship.com/c039924bdc87d74b

mirror:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/i4uczp6udpug
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/q0thdr8q
https://uploadrar.com/yu7rhgrppgzh
Jun 30th, 2020, 1:30 am

MSG ME FOR ANY PROBLEM U FACE ON MY APPS
MSG ME FOR ANY UPDATE OR REQUEST
Jun 30th, 2020, 11:50 am
boca000344 wrote:App is not licenced message

Hello

Idem

@+
Jun 30th, 2020, 11:50 am

Jun 30th, 2020, 12:27 pm
Idem. App not licenced.
Jun 30th, 2020, 12:27 pm
Jun 30th, 2020, 2:00 pm
proper added
Jun 30th, 2020, 2:00 pm

Jun 30th, 2020, 3:42 pm
link fixed,
Jun 30th, 2020, 3:42 pm

Jun 30th, 2020, 6:15 pm
PLease coonfirm that works ok now..
Jun 30th, 2020, 6:15 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage
Jul 1st, 2020, 7:49 am
hello,

I confirm, it works now

@+
Jul 1st, 2020, 7:49 am