System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Dec 24th, 2020, 12:50 am
Where`s the icon for this? These nothing under p
Dec 24th, 2020, 12:50 am
Dec 24th, 2020, 12:56 am
This shit doesn`t work. This developer is only after money
Dec 24th, 2020, 12:56 am
Dec 24th, 2020, 6:58 pm
If you get it working it will have the same exact icon as the previous package disabler, same color and everything. I remember because I installed it while having the previous one still installed in case it didn't work. Of course that was before I knew that a free disabler existed downloadable from the google play store. grrr would have saved me a factory reset after system updates and a few of my knox apps stopped working. That being said I haven't seen anyone else talk about their knox stuff not working so who knows.
Dec 24th, 2020, 6:58 pm
Dec 25th, 2020, 2:36 pm
It stopped working for me after updating my S20 FE to Android 11. It says my device isn't supported.
Dec 25th, 2020, 2:36 pm
Dec 26th, 2020, 11:34 pm
Switched over to Alliance Shield X until Package Disabler Pro becomes available again on Android 11, S20 FE.
Dec 26th, 2020, 11:34 pm
Jan 1st, 2021, 6:22 am
abcss wrote:Switched over to Alliance Shield X until Package Disabler Pro becomes available again on Android 11, S20 FE.

Does not work for normal S20. Any other workarounds ?
Jan 1st, 2021, 6:22 am
Jan 16th, 2021, 6:43 pm
yep stupid ass Samsung pulled their KNOX license so Alliance Shield X is a no go for the moment. Looks like CCSWE and the old ass package disabler owners app are the only one's available atm.
Jan 16th, 2021, 6:43 pm
Jan 18th, 2021, 2:06 am
hulivar wrote:yep stupid ass Samsung pulled their KNOX license so Alliance Shield X is a no go for the moment. Looks like CCSWE and the old ass package disabler owners app are the only one`s available atm.
I think I still have a recent working package disabler from the splashtop add-on installer thing, until I make the jump to One UI 3/Android 11, then that's going to be another issue.
Jan 18th, 2021, 2:06 am
Jan 18th, 2021, 8:24 pm
blasphemous24 wrote:
hulivar wrote:yep stupid ass Samsung pulled their KNOX license so Alliance Shield X is a no go for the moment. Looks like CCSWE and the old ass package disabler owners app are the only one`s available atm.
I think I still have a recent working package disabler from the splashtop add-on installer thing, until I make the jump to One UI 3/Android 11, then that's going to be another issue.

I actually had that package disabler working too. I ended up installing it over the previous package disabler that I had installed because my previous version was still working even though the KNOX was pulled, it was just that I couldn't change anything aka disable/enable, I had to leave it as is. If my install hadn't worked at least I had that previous version to fall back on.

The splash whatever version worked so I uninstalled the previous disabler...that's when the fun started. Half of My KNOX stuff failed including system updates. I first noticed it trying to log in to wifi and captive portal stopped working. Then Samsung Pay, and finally system updates.

Was pretty scary cause I thought my phone was screwed. I ended up doing a factory reset which fixed the issue but scared the shit out of me because all of the knox apps have to be downloaded from the playstore when you do a factory reset, so they were all greyed out when my phone booted up making me think my KNOX was tripped.

Looks like no one else had this issue though so I wonder why it happened to me. Maybe it had something to do with leaving the previous package disabler installed even though I uninstalled it immediately after installing the splash version.

Anywho, Samsung can eat a dick for making this such a shit show.
Jan 18th, 2021, 8:24 pm
Jan 20th, 2021, 3:06 am
hulivar wrote:
blasphemous24 wrote:
I think I still have a recent working package disabler from the splashtop add-on installer thing, until I make the jump to One UI 3/Android 11, then that`s going to be another issue.

I actually had that package disabler working too. I ended up installing it over the previous package disabler that I had installed because my previous version was still working even though the KNOX was pulled, it was just that I couldn`t change anything aka disable/enable, I had to leave it as is. If my install hadn`t worked at least I had that previous version to fall back on.

The splash whatever version worked so I uninstalled the previous disabler...that`s when the fun started. Half of My KNOX stuff failed including system updates. I first noticed it trying to log in to wifi and captive portal stopped working. Then Samsung Pay, and finally system updates.

Was pretty scary cause I thought my phone was screwed. I ended up doing a factory reset which fixed the issue but scared the shit out of me because all of the knox apps have to be downloaded from the playstore when you do a factory reset, so they were all greyed out when my phone booted up making me think my KNOX was tripped.

Looks like no one else had this issue though so I wonder why it happened to me. Maybe it had something to do with leaving the previous package disabler installed even though I uninstalled it immediately after installing the splash version.

Anywho, Samsung can eat a dick for making this such a shit show.
Damn it, my phone updated to A11 and now this version of package disabler stopped working like everyone else`s :(
I was actually going to wait it out, but before I knew it, it was too late and my phone got updated.
Jan 20th, 2021, 3:06 am
Jan 20th, 2021, 11:24 am
muzhik wrote:Tested and works on the following.. (follow directions from OP)

Note20 ulta
Note20
S20 fe
Tab A
S8+
Did you upgrade to Android 11? Mine worked well before (Note 20) but it`s not supported anymore after upgrading to OneUI 3.0
Jan 20th, 2021, 11:24 am
Jan 20th, 2021, 6:37 pm
ivesun wrote:
muzhik wrote:Tested and works on the following.. (follow directions from OP)

Note20 ulta
Note20
S20 fe
Tab A
S8+
Did you upgrade to Android 11? Mine worked well before (Note 20) but it`s not supported anymore after upgrading to OneUI 3.0
Looks like we`re all going to have to wait for a solution like everyone that got affected I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 20th, 2021, 6:37 pm