System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Mar 8th, 2021, 9:37 am
There is a new version out now. 16.2 no more works even of YouTube bought it licence error.

20.1 is the new version. You must enter a Email and password to get work the app
Mar 8th, 2021, 9:37 am
Mar 8th, 2021, 4:30 pm
it seems they have changed their policy on their website. previously it was saying the app was permanent license, cloud version was annual. now the app version is also saying annual. so at least now it's clear you are only saying for a one year license, whereas as it was underhand before. whether you agree with it is a personal opinion.
Mar 8th, 2021, 4:30 pm
Mar 8th, 2021, 9:16 pm
@FreakerLoad.....Any way you can upload the 20.1 version? Thanks
Mar 8th, 2021, 9:16 pm
Mar 9th, 2021, 2:00 pm
a further update. the devs are now saying that even the standard package purchased on their website is no longer working. only the cloud version works. apparently he you purchase the standard version it will be automatically upgraded to the cloud version at no extra cost.
Mar 9th, 2021, 2:00 pm
Mar 11th, 2021, 7:21 am
Shit man I disabled a few packages when the app was working which I now want to re-enable
Mar 11th, 2021, 7:21 am
Mar 11th, 2021, 4:48 pm
AxE0907 wrote:Shit man I disabled a few packages when the app was working which I now want to re-enable

You have to disable the permissions of that app and uninstall it.

I had the same problem with my S21 Ultra. App doesn't work anymore after the updates.
Mar 11th, 2021, 4:48 pm
Mar 11th, 2021, 5:00 pm
whatsisnametake2 wrote:it seems they have changed their policy on their website. previously it was saying the app was permanent license, cloud version was annual. now the app version is also saying annual. so at least now it's clear you are only saying for a one year license, whereas as it was underhand before. whether you agree with it is a personal opinion.

Got that mail aswell, but where do we download it?
I also bought original version 2 years ago. Still got the code but don't where to get the app... :?
Mar 11th, 2021, 5:00 pm
Mar 11th, 2021, 5:07 pm
the devs are claiming it will currently work, but only with cloud login. the details have changed and not very clear on their website. they've been changing it a lot.

currently: 2.50 is one device, 5.00 is for 3. both do cloud login. I'm guessing the cloud thing is a way to get round being dependant on Samsung to validate key, which is what has been happening for ages. there's also a big banner saying that they only support the version purchased on their website, and not from Google play, and that it is an annual license.
Mar 11th, 2021, 5:07 pm
Mar 11th, 2021, 5:10 pm
ErikT595 wrote:
whatsisnametake2 wrote:it seems they have changed their policy on their website. previously it was saying the app was permanent license, cloud version was annual. now the app version is also saying annual. so at least now it's clear you are only saying for a one year license, whereas as it was underhand before. whether you agree with it is a personal opinion.

Got that mail aswell, but where do we download it?
I also bought original version 2 years ago. Still got the code but don't where to get the app... :?

it seems using the old activation code method won't work anymore. you have to use cloud login. and the only way to do that is to purchase new annual license from their website.
Mar 11th, 2021, 5:10 pm
Mar 17th, 2021, 8:47 pm
Angel Nice little Program u linked!
That being said Package Disabler is so much more convient and worth the price.I paid for the app and it is working!
s20 ultra fw 11 .
The way they have it set up,id say it might be impossible crack
so those waiting for a mod or hacked dont hold your breath for 1
Mar 17th, 2021, 8:47 pm
Mar 21st, 2021, 6:42 pm
R0YB0Y wrote:Angel Nice little Program u linked!
That being said Package Disabler is so much more convient and worth the price.I paid for the app and it is working!
s20 ultra fw 11 .
The way they have it set up,id say it might be impossible crack
so those waiting for a mod or hacked dont hold your breath for 1
When you say it`s working, are you talking about standard version or cloud version?
Mar 21st, 2021, 6:42 pm
Apr 2nd, 2021, 8:58 am
Doesn't work at A70 Android11 One UI 3.1
Apr 2nd, 2021, 8:58 am