System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
May 17th, 2021, 10:13 am
PGT+ Pro GFX & Optimizer (with advance setting) v0.19.4(186) (Patched)
Requirements: Android 4.3+
Overview: An essential GFX utility developed for specific FPS mobile games

PGT: Pro Graphics Toolkit is a launcher utility that can change graphics settings, optimize fps and boost gaming performance with unique features like Best settings, Zero lag & Battery Saver mode, Potato graphics, GPU Optimization, Hardware-Accelerated Rendering, Dark Theme etc

Featured on XDA Portal
You can customize basic, miscellaneous, advance & experimental graphics Settings

Key features
• Change resolution
• Unlock HDR graphics
• Unlock all FPS levels
• Сustomize your shadows
• Enable Anti-aliasing or make it even better by X2, X4
• Help & FAQ for useful tips

You can fully customize the game graphics to get beautiful pictures and smooth game play

All versions are supported: Global, CN, LITE, KR, VN, TW, BETA.

Please see screenshots for more info

Permission : Storage for applying & backing up graphics settings.
Permission : Internet for loading settings from our server.
Permission : Kill background app for boosting memory

What's New:
Fixed the save setting option(setting reset issue)
Added support for latest update with minor bug fixes and performance improvements

*Soon beta version will be available with android 11 & Indian battleground version support*

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.trilokia.pubgfxtool

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/4su5qp1ojmw4

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/4uos5ff6ghjn

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 17th, 2021, 10:13 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 17th, 2021, 4:12 pm
the applied settings do not stay, they changes to default in the Game. it can be the app issue, or may be the dev has added any sign check to stop pirated app to function properly.
May 17th, 2021, 4:12 pm

Stay Blessed, Stay Happy & RTWOFTW.
May 17th, 2021, 4:24 pm
Rockmods wrote:the applied settings do not stay, they changes to default in the Game. it can be the app issue, or may be the dev has added any sign check to stop pirated app to function properly.

It was an issue in the previous release of the app which should have fixed in this release as per changelogs but it didn't so he released a new update again which I'll post soon.
May 17th, 2021, 4:24 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
May 17th, 2021, 4:25 pm
youarefinished wrote:
Rockmods wrote:the applied settings do not stay, they changes to default in the Game. it can be the app issue, or may be the dev has added any sign check to stop pirated app to function properly.

It was an issue in the previous release of the app which should have fixed in this release as per changelogs but it didn`t so he released a new update again which I`ll post soon.
yes. dev Update released again because not fixed in 0.19.4. I am waiting for Your Release.
May 17th, 2021, 4:25 pm

Stay Blessed, Stay Happy & RTWOFTW.