Jul 12th, 2021, 9:12 am
hifi2007 wrote:
Duck334 wrote:Interesting!
The 4pda version has different sign, and the detection is also different 7/62
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0c0 ... /detection

@derrin

old database and old scan results check again
Chances are harder to mod apps like this will always flag false positives
there is nothing suspicious about any of these files, these are results to expect for this kind of apps and nothing is malicious

Yes, but not only different sign, thay have even different size. : (
@hifi2007, can you please check both, if you get some time?
Jul 12th, 2021, 9:12 am
Jul 13th, 2021, 1:11 am
JohnNo1 wrote:
r4Rok wrote:@derrin, you might like to check out the picture below:
False positive.
It`s funny how most people here assume everything out there with virus detections are just false positives. How can you even be sure this is a false positive?
Jul 13th, 2021, 1:11 am
Jul 13th, 2021, 6:54 am
djcsurf wrote:Don't know if I'd trust this release, wasn't this modder trying to sell this on their TG channel awhile back. Plus virustotal has a few hits, just my opinion. Each to their own I guess, I'll stick with 2.3.3

Link
Jul 13th, 2021, 6:54 am
Jul 13th, 2021, 7:45 pm
Please upload to site without gulag captcha. And Or uploaded.Net
Jul 13th, 2021, 7:45 pm
Jul 20th, 2021, 7:21 pm
This app is not safe we have used many versions of app cloner none of them have malicious code .
The developer that have clone this version of app cloner have inject some malicious code into it
This app have many trojan and virus.
Here are the virus list .
1.AdLibrary:Generisk2.
3.Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml
4.PUP.Win32.Puamson.A!ml
5.PUA.AndroidOS.Jiagu
6.Riskware/PackagingUntrustworthyJiagu!Android
7.A Variant Of Android/Packed.Jiagu.D Potentially Unsafe
8.AndroidOS/Trojan.XLJB-5
9.APK:RepSandbox [Trj]
For your own safety and privacy be careful
Jul 20th, 2021, 7:21 pm
Jul 27th, 2021, 7:27 am
the firefox i clone with "float app" mod wont open please help!!!!
Jul 27th, 2021, 7:27 am
Jul 27th, 2021, 5:07 pm
wtfbroman42913 wrote:
JohnNo1 wrote:
r4Rok wrote:@derrin, you might like to check out the picture below:
False positive.
It`s funny how most people here assume everything out there with virus detections are just false positives. How can you even be sure this is a false positive?

Notice that this online virus scan site disagrees. No infections from Cyren, ESET or K7.

How much confidence do you have in an online scanner? Could it be that some virus companies use fear, uncertainty and doubt as a marketing method to sell their products?
Instead of using an online scanner does anyone here actually own Cyren, ESET or K7 software and will post their results?
Jul 27th, 2021, 5:07 pm
Aug 4th, 2021, 5:34 am
2rea14u wrote:APK:RepSandbox [Trj]

Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Sangfor Engine Zero

PUP.Win32.Puamson

Program:Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Threat Behavior

Downloading and installing pirated copies of software is the main reason why Win32/Uwasson.A!ml was able to penetrate the computer. It is embedded to the file installer itself or to serial number generator that comes along with the cracked software. It Microsoft Security Essentials is installed, the software can be detected as Program:Win32/Uwasson.A!ml.

Running the executable file where Win32/Uwasson.A!ml is embedded initiates the sequence of attack where at first, the virus will drop several harmful files on system folder.

The presence of Win32/Uwasson.A!ml can lead to a number of computer issues. It is classed as a Trojan that has backdoor functionalities, which allows a remote attacker to control the infected computer. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml also opens a backdoor port allowing it to download additional malware or update itself whenever necessary.

A number of anti-virus and anti-malware program were found to be beneficial in removing Win32/Uwasson.A!ml. MS’ products such as Microsoft Security Essentials and Windows Defender Antivirus are two of the most trusted Windows security application that can eliminate Win32/Uwasson.A!ml for good.

I laugh at this. Is someone paying trolls to spam nonsense on forums to prevent usage of app cloner (like the dev of the app perhaps). This user first joined mobilism on the 21st of July. This post was made on the 21st of July. And last seen online is... yep you guessed it, 21st of July.
Aug 4th, 2021, 5:34 am
Nov 8th, 2021, 12:36 pm
Can I ask which latest version is working and have been modded with access to safe update and maybe runtime modding add on as well. Thanks
Nov 8th, 2021, 12:36 pm
Nov 8th, 2021, 1:45 pm
It is an extremely useful app, maybe one of the best.
There is serious issue from the discussions, but 2.7.2 wihtout any flagged alert.
2.10.3 might be available elsewhere.
Nov 8th, 2021, 1:45 pm

People do not decide to become extraordinary. :shock: