System tune-up, optimization, tweaking
Sep 9th, 2022, 9:01 pm
ES File Explorer File Manager v4.2.9.12 [Premium] [Mod Extra]
Requirements: 4.4+
Overview: Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!

ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.

File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
 • Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
 • File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
 • Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
 • Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files

Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
 • Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
 • Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
 • Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
 • Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB

File transfer and File Explorer
 • Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
 • Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
 • Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP

Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
 • App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
 • SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
 • Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
 • Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Smart Charge: Display SD card status, real-time new files on screen when charging
• Real-time Observer:help load recently added files in library 80% faster

ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.

What's New:
Bugs fixes.

Mod Info:
  • Premium / Paid features unlocked;
  • Real Time Monitor unlocked;
  • Theme Chooser unlocked;
  • SMB 2.0 unlocked;
  • System hidden files unlocked;
  • Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
  • Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
  • Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
  • Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
  • Ads layouts visibility disabled;
  • Debug code removed;
  • Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
  • Remove message-box and social button from Menu;
  • Remove feedback on exit app;
  • Splash Screen removed;
  • No bloatware folders on sdcard;
  • Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
  • No active trackers and log collectors;
  • Multiple native ads libs removed and disabled;
  • Languages: Full Multi Languages;
  • CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64;
  • Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
  • Original package signature changed;
  • Release by Balatan.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://www.estrongs.com/

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.in/dmz3w9k21x8m

Mirrors:
https://userupload.net/qh02ijfecymi
(Closed Filehost) https://ul.to/ku4wsmsn
https://uploadydl.com/1qoexh3afh5z
https://mega4upload.com/5h82prdxf9pe
https://ddownload.com/yusfmqo5z98u

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Sep 9th, 2022, 9:01 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Sep 10th, 2022, 1:36 am
@Balatan Where it released? Official website and apkmirror only have 4.2.9.2.1.
Sep 10th, 2022, 1:36 am

Modded with love by MikaelYeAbLij
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:10 am
Anyone able to get this to work with google drive?
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:10 am
Sep 10th, 2022, 11:37 am
Can you please merge themes into the app itself
Sep 10th, 2022, 11:37 am
Sep 10th, 2022, 11:39 am
Prince153 wrote:Can you please merge themes into the app itself

I merged an published but they deleted my release
because of this fake versions :lol: :lol:
Sep 10th, 2022, 11:39 am

Sep 10th, 2022, 12:12 pm
FC during cleaning function.
Sep 10th, 2022, 12:12 pm

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (Android 14) + Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (Android 14) + Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 PRO (Wear OS 3.5)
Sep 10th, 2022, 3:00 pm
Kamilos wrote:FC during cleaning function.

issue fixed on Mod v2 ...new links updated.
Sep 10th, 2022, 3:00 pm

Do not forget to thank and support the developers! If you like the app, buy it!
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:22 pm
Mikesew1320 wrote:

Don't be disrespectful to others and insult anyone. If you have a base to your allegations, report topics with proof else avoid using such terms eilse actions will be taken against. Your history is not good and I would suggest avoiding unnecessary attention to yourself.

Reason for deletion of your topic is because I didn't find anything extra in your topic compared to already existing topics. Pm me if I am wrong about it.
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:22 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:29 pm
youarefinished wrote:
Mikesew1320 wrote:

Don't be disrespectful to others and insult anyone. If you have a base to your allegations, report topics with proof else avoid using such terms eilse actions will be taken against. Your history is not good and I would suggest avoiding unnecessary attention to yourself.

Reason for deletion of your topic is because I didn't find anything extra in your topic compared to already existing topics. Pm me if I am wrong about it.
8) :lol: What disrespect is in the statement? I just said what happened. :lol: About my history, It's all the problem of the forum admins. Never treat ppls equally. So I told what i saw and they deserve it. + to that I don't care about the admins attention at all. I always wrote and speak what I understand or saw not disrespectful words or anything bad.
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:29 pm

Sep 10th, 2022, 10:44 pm
Mikesew1320 wrote: 8) :lol: What disrespect is in the statement? I just said what happened. :lol: About my history, It's all the problem of the forum admins. Never treat ppls equally. So I told what i saw and they deserve it. + to that I don't care about the admins attention at all. I always wrote and speak what I understand or saw not disrespectful words or anything bad.

You called this topic "fake" without any proof.. That's why I asked you to provide any proof when you accuse something of it. I don't want to be in any kind of unnecessary altercation with you or anyone here so I don't want to stretch this unnecessarily no matter what your beliefs are for admin actions. I am ending this issue here and advice you to be cautious before you use use any such accusations.
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:44 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:47 pm
youarefinished wrote:
Mikesew1320 wrote: 8) :lol: What disrespect is in the statement? I just said what happened. :lol: About my history, It's all the problem of the forum admins. Never treat ppls equally. So I told what i saw and they deserve it. + to that I don't care about the admins attention at all. I always wrote and speak what I understand or saw not disrespectful words or anything bad.

You called this topic "fake" without any proof.. That's why I asked you to provide any proof when you accuse something of it. I don't want to be in any kind of unnecessary altercation with you or anyone here so I don't want to stretch this unnecessary no matter what your beliefs are for admin actions. I am ending this issue here and advice you to be cautious before you use use any such accusations.

Here u are right. I should have or provide a proof but what proof can I say + to that of there is no new version from the developer after MARCH unless someone here is developing it.

Even when you do Google, this version is found only in mod. Where is the original then? :shock:
Sep 10th, 2022, 10:47 pm

Sep 10th, 2022, 11:24 pm
I remember it being pulled from the official website when it was banned maybe that's the source ? Or probably some kind of beta group?
Sep 10th, 2022, 11:24 pm
Sep 10th, 2022, 11:26 pm
Sandisk919 wrote:I remember it being pulled from the official website when it was banned maybe that's the source ? Or probably some kind of beta group?

If it's beta, It will be tagged with beta on the title. :lol:
Sep 10th, 2022, 11:26 pm