Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
May 13th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Action Launcher: Pixel Edition v47.0 (Plus)(Mod Extra)
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Action Launcher takes Pixel Launcher as a base, then adds a wealth of color, customizations and unique features so you can quickly and easily make your home screen shine!

Action Launcher takes Pixel Launcher as a base, then adds a wealth of color, customizations and unique features so you can quickly and easily make your home screen shine!

Standout features include:
• All Pixel Launcher features: swipe up from your dock to reveal the new full screen All Apps mode, tint the dock, folder styles and more. Enabled by default, and available for free!
• Full customizable dock search box: Complete control to color and customize the search box and its icons to your heart's content!
• At a Glance widget: Quickly view the weather, date and your next calendar appointment!
• Adaptive icon support!
• App shortcuts: Use Android 8's app shortcuts on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
• An inbuilt weather widget!
• Google Discover integration for all!
• Full Notification Dots support.
• Quicktheme: marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app's widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Smartsize icons: icons are automatically resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.

#1 on Android Central's "Best Android launchers of 2016" list!
Awarded Google Play's best apps of 2015!

Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.

★ Mods-
• Plus Activated (All Plus Features Unlocked)
• Drawer Grid Max Limit Extended from 12×12 to 20×20
• Drawer Grid Min Limit Extended from 3×3 to 2×2
• QuickPage Grid Max Limit Extended from 10×10 to 20×20
• QuickPage Grid Min Limit Extended from 3×3 to 2×2
• Badge Count Limit Extended from 4 to 9
• Bug & Analytics Reporting Disabled By Default
• Ads Links Removed/Nullified
• Ads Invokes Removed/Nullified
• Ads Permissions & Receivers Removed
• Maximun Analytics/Crahlytics & Other Trackers Removed/Nullified
• Firebase Collection Disabled
• Unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Services + Providers Removed
• Debug Info Including corresponding .sources Tags Removed
• Languages- Multilingual (af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, gl, gu, hi, hr, hu, hy, in, is, it, iw, ja, ka, kk, km, kn, ko, ky, lo, lt, lv, mk, ml, mn, mr, ms, my, nb, ne, nl, or, pa, pl, pt, rm, ro, ru, si, sk, sl, sq, sr, sv, sw, ta, te, th, tl, tr, uk, ur, uz, vi, zh, zu)
• CPU Arch- Universal (Armeabi-v7a + Arm64-v8a + x86 + x86_64)
• Screen DPI- Universal (m to xxxhdpi: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi)
★ Modded By RBMods

What's New:
v47.0:
• : Introducing widget stacks! Layer widgets on top of each other, and page through them with a vertical flick! Select "Widget Stack" from Action Launcher's widget list and get stacking!
• : 2021 Supporter Badge! This year's bonus goodies include 6 awesome wallpapers!
• FIX: Auto Dark theme detection bug
• FIX: Numerous stability fixes

This app has credits advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.actionlauncher.playstore&hl=en

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/0amteww6ej1o

Mirrors:
https://uploadrar.com/nbhbmape26ox
https://drop.download/rigfmhebbfi8
https://mixloads.com/gxu56vly8ylt

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 13th, 2021, 12:16 pm

Stay Blessed, Stay Happy & RTWOFTW.
May 13th, 2021, 5:48 pm
Thanks but I get a message saying "There was a problem parsing the package"
May 13th, 2021, 5:48 pm
May 13th, 2021, 5:50 pm
spiderwig wrote:Thanks but I get a message saying "There was a problem parsing the package"

very strange. Please try to install via SAI, or Lucky Patcher.
May 13th, 2021, 5:50 pm

Stay Blessed, Stay Happy & RTWOFTW.
May 13th, 2021, 7:29 pm
Rockmods wrote:
spiderwig wrote:Thanks but I get a message saying "There was a problem parsing the package"

very strange. Please try to install via SAI, or Lucky Patcher.

I originally tried the 2 premium links because I am a premium user but just tried the first link and it worked okay.
May 13th, 2021, 7:29 pm
May 15th, 2021, 12:50 am
This is the best launcher at the moment. Does anyone have any idea how to change the orientation of the app drawer from vertical to horizontal scrolling?
May 15th, 2021, 12:50 am

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Feb 6th, 2022, 5:47 am
Can u pls update to 48.3 bro. Thank you
Feb 6th, 2022, 5:47 am
Mar 5th, 2022, 12:43 am
Chlorophyll wrote:Can u pls update to 48.3 bro. Thank you
Now at v48.7. No update released on RBMods telegram channel either.
Mar 5th, 2022, 12:43 am

"Snowflake" is a derogatory slang term for a person who has an unwarranted sense of entitlement or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.