Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
Aug 10th, 2010, 1:15 am
Works great has widget resize plus Widgets does show up with market link
Aug 10th, 2010, 1:15 am

Sync your files online and across computers with @Dropbox. 2GB account is free! http://db.tt/2Y6LyRn
Aug 10th, 2010, 3:38 am
Great app, 15 WRZ$ + 9 for mirrors, category: Home Screen.
Aug 10th, 2010, 3:38 am

Support developers.
Aug 11th, 2010, 11:33 am
wont let me install/upgrade cause my cooked rom has an earlier version of this app
Aug 11th, 2010, 11:33 am
Aug 11th, 2010, 12:54 pm
wirelessppc wrote:wont let me install/upgrade cause my cooked rom has an earlier version of this app



Rename to LauncherPro.apk and copy and paste to /system/app/ (Replacing older version)

Use root explorer or ES file Explorer, worked for me this way. :) Hope it helps.
Aug 11th, 2010, 12:54 pm
Aug 11th, 2010, 9:46 pm
or the other its use titanium backup uninstall and then install the apk using a explorer
since seems its custom ROM i guess you have root access
or the other its
use
ADB to push it
adb remount
adb push /system/app/LauncherPro.apk
Aug 11th, 2010, 9:46 pm
Aug 11th, 2010, 10:00 pm
xmsnx wrote:
wirelessppc wrote:wont let me install/upgrade cause my cooked rom has an earlier version of this app



Rename to LauncherPro.apk and copy and paste to /system/app/ (Replacing older version)

Use root explorer or ES file Explorer, worked for me this way. :) Hope it helps.


Mine upgrades fine until i reboot the device then it revert back to the cooked one, do u have any ide :-(

thanx
Aug 11th, 2010, 10:00 pm
Aug 11th, 2010, 11:38 pm
Cobra1 wrote:
xmsnx wrote:
wirelessppc wrote:wont let me install/upgrade cause my cooked rom has an earlier version of this app



Rename to LauncherPro.apk and copy and paste to /system/app/ (Replacing older version)

Use root explorer or ES file Explorer, worked for me this way. :) Hope it helps.


Mine upgrades fine until i reboot the device then it revert back to the cooked one, do u have any ide :-(

thanx



I used ES file Explorer and needed to mount the file system as writeable :)
Settings > Root Options > Root Explorer and Mount File System
Aug 11th, 2010, 11:38 pm
Aug 11th, 2010, 11:51 pm
or the easy way, use titanium backup and uninstall great app a MUST HAVE app D:
Aug 11th, 2010, 11:51 pm
Aug 12th, 2010, 12:00 am
On the Droid X if you hit the home button it takes you back to the stock home screen, nowhere to default
Aug 12th, 2010, 12:00 am
Aug 12th, 2010, 12:23 am
phatjames167 wrote:On the Droid X if you hit the home button it takes you back to the stock home screen, nowhere to default


Try Home Switcher by ymst on the Market :)
Aug 12th, 2010, 12:23 am
Aug 12th, 2010, 1:52 am
xmsnx wrote:
phatjames167 wrote:On the Droid X if you hit the home button it takes you back to the stock home screen, nowhere to default


Try Home Switcher by ymst on the Market :)


works great now. thanx
Aug 12th, 2010, 1:52 am
Aug 12th, 2010, 7:57 pm
i get the error messege cannot be installed on this phone please help?
Aug 12th, 2010, 7:57 pm
Aug 13th, 2010, 12:48 pm
hey guys well first of all i am new to this forum i come from first xda on my g1 and now sdx for my moment... so this was my first download was tapatalk pro and then this but last night i went into a data lock up and went to reset my phone and guess wat!!! boot loop!!! i was so mad i tried finding a way of deleting the launcher thru recovery but i dont not know how so i tried what ever i could until i decided to do a whole wipe (restore to defult) i did a data back up before so hopefully all my steeing are still set up. but i just wanted to give some feedback
Aug 13th, 2010, 12:48 pm