Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
Oct 24th, 2020, 1:24 pm
c0ldsteal wrote:App is fine. Sounds like they fell for one of the many traps on the download websites. If you click on the wrong download button, it will download an executable spam/malware. Make sure the file name of your download matches the app description. If it doesn't, you downloaded the wrong thing! Balatan only puts out quality work. Please do not download from these websites if you are not Web saavy!

This post is from 2016 but I'd love some fresh links if possible Thankz

Iv'e been Borrowing files from " Balatan " for many, many, many years from here and WBB. It is very likely Not Balatan's file that gave you the virus.

My mommy & daddy told me to always wear protection, So I do, and haven't gotten infected from that nasty hoe-ware Yet !

Thank You, Balatan for your dedication posting great greedfreeware for us poor azz people !!! Much Luv !
Oct 24th, 2020, 1:24 pm
Oct 24th, 2020, 2:10 pm
Does not have links.
Oct 24th, 2020, 2:10 pm
May 2nd, 2021, 5:56 am
Possible to updated the download links? Thanks a lot:)
May 2nd, 2021, 5:56 am
Feb 1st, 2023, 7:06 am
shaya hidden wrote:Could you reupload this app? Appreciate it

+ 1 thank you :)
Feb 1st, 2023, 7:06 am
Jul 9th, 2023, 12:14 pm
Est-ce que quelqu'un saurait modifier le "provider météo" dans beautifulwidgets, car la météo ne fonctionne plus chez moi?

Google Translate :
Does anyone know how to change the "weather provider" in beautifulwidgets, because the weather doesn't work for me anymore?
Jul 9th, 2023, 12:14 pm
Jul 10th, 2023, 12:25 pm
chob wrote:Est-ce que quelqu'un saurait modifier le "provider météo" dans beautifulwidgets, car la météo ne fonctionne plus chez moi?

Google Translate :
Does anyone know how to change the "weather provider" in beautifulwidgets, because the weather doesn't work for me anymore?

The app is too old now and it seems that the developers have abandoned it (last update on 2016), so maybe the app is broken to newer Android versions..
If you read some comments in app's Playstore page, they report similar issues.
Jul 10th, 2023, 12:25 pm

Before make a new topic please:
- Read the Site Rules and How to Post a Release
- Use Search Bar for avoid double posts.
- Support developers!
- For PC and Android widgets - Animated Wallpapers check my Deviantart
ImageImage