Applications on your home screen, mostly widgets
Dec 26th, 2020, 6:16 pm
Yotrek wrote:Backup doesn't work...

+1
Dec 26th, 2020, 6:16 pm
Dec 26th, 2020, 6:51 pm
bcpaint wrote:
SeMasterKock wrote:Support developer for 59 sents.

I would support the dev if I could find out where to buy.
Went to above links and Tesla website but could not see a place to buy.(also looked inside app)

Support your local dealer at Google Play Market. 0,99$ or 0,59€.
Dec 26th, 2020, 6:51 pm
Dec 26th, 2020, 8:07 pm
SeMasterKock wrote:
bcpaint wrote:
SeMasterKock wrote:Support developer for 59 sents.

I would support the dev if I could find out where to buy.
Went to above links and Tesla website but could not see a place to buy.(also looked inside app)

Support your local dealer at Google Play Market. 0,99$ or 0,59€.

Digital Purchase link on GP is not active for me, that why I went to the website.
Dec 26th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Dec 27th, 2020, 7:06 pm
Ttek wrote:You need to buy the key for it, i think its really worth it to buy this app and support this developer. Its also cheaper than before.

Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher.prime

I do not why, but I have tried several time to buy the key right from the day one of promotion launch, but every time Google is cacelling the order without even telling the reason.
Dec 27th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Hit Image if I've helped you.
Dec 27th, 2020, 7:26 pm
r4Rok wrote:
Ttek wrote:You need to buy the key for it, i think its really worth it to buy this app and support this developer. Its also cheaper than before.

Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher.prime

I do not why, but I have tried several time to buy the key right from the day one of promotion launch, but every time Google is cacelling the order without even telling the reason.

Try getting it using a different phone with the same account, if it still doesn't work trying using another account and buying it and then use the family share to get it on your main account.
Dec 27th, 2020, 7:26 pm
Dec 27th, 2020, 8:05 pm
Google makes the uninstall function and the refund function synonymous for up to a certain period of time after purchase. Leave the purchased app installed on your device and don't uninstall right away (I think for 6 or 12 hours maybe?). Then you can uninstall and replace with mod and google won't auto-refund the purchase on your behalf.

Or like the poster above mentioned, just use a secondary device to make the purchase/installation, that way you don't have to mess with anything on your main phone.
Dec 27th, 2020, 8:05 pm