Religious texts, calendars, guidelines
Apr 16th, 2011, 8:46 pm
May I ask that this thread be closed? The app is there, the links are there and all this talk about religion, terrorism and guilt is inappropriate.
Apr 16th, 2011, 8:46 pm
Apr 16th, 2011, 9:08 pm
darkside667 wrote:It's a joke?

Do not forget 9/11!!!

Moderators, please delete this topic.

Thx

Hmmm if we are all trying to be as ignorant as possible, since your location states you are in Germany shouldn't be delete you because you are a Nazi?

It's kind of hilarious when people say amazingly stupid things, and I would like to thank you for making me laugh.
Apr 16th, 2011, 9:08 pm
Apr 18th, 2011, 1:18 am
kareem wrote:
Your post shows a heap of ignorance. Here's to prove otherwise:

1. None of you have probably heard of Joe Stack who flew an airplane in February of 2010. If the dude’s name were Ahmad or Mohammad, this would have made national headlines and blown way out of proportion.
2. Why wasn’t Loughner labeled as a terrorist when he killed 6 people and injured Representative Giffords of Arizona?
3. Why hasn’t Israeli occupation of Palestine since the 1940s been labeled as a terrorist act and why is the Israeli government not labeled as a terrorist organization?
4. The famous Columbine shooting? Why weren’t Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold deemed as terrorists?
5. 9/11 is a terrorist attack but the US’s invasion of countries like Iraq and Afghanistan isn’t? Around 3,000 people died on 9/11. Bombings of Afghanistan killed more than 15,000 with 50,000 tons of explosives fired at innocent civilians. The death toll is 500,000 in Iraq and counting. The US’s invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were not means of getting rid of "despotic regimes" but rather, means of getting at a country’s resources. Don’t get me wrong, 9/11 was definitely a horrendous event that nobody with an ounce of common sense would’ve wanted to see-- but to bend the line of classifying an act as a “terrorist attack” for people just because they aren’t Muslim is absurd.

To have this hit home a little closer to some of you, this generalization would be like saying:
1. Not every Mexican is an illegal immigrant, but every illegal immigrant is Mexican.
2. Not every white person is a redneck, but every redneck is white.
3. Not every black person is a thief, but every thief is a black person.
I hope you guys see the wickedness in these statements. They really couldn’t be any further away from the truth.
Contrary to popular belief in most western cultures, Islam is a religion that preaches peace and tolerance.
If you want to know what’s really going on, stop listening to rigged media and nonsense music. Take a look at news sources that display the whole picture, not what’s going to make headlines.

I don't mean to go off-topic but your statement made me.

Well said. Very well said.
Apr 18th, 2011, 1:18 am
Apr 20th, 2011, 4:04 am
I feel like this is a political forum instead of a warez forum.

Too funny.

OK, if you all really want to dig deeper, something bad happen after Abraham and Sarah and Ishmel. Before that, everything was fine.

Korean did say Jesus was a prophet too. I think Islam and Chrisanity are the same religion. Its just that the messenger is different. And Mohammad did marry a 12 yr old gal too.

When judgement day comes, its you and God. All you want to say here, it doesnt matter.
Apr 20th, 2011, 4:04 am
Apr 20th, 2011, 4:30 am
quinckepp wrote:First of all those who are commenting against Islam and Quran have themselves never read and understood the glorious Quran in True perspective or context.Many of them are blind follower of TRP hungry Media , Power hungry Politicians. and anti Islamic Zionist channel/website.

What does zionism have to do with anything? At the end of the day you're your own worst enemy. The radicals within Islam are whats causing the rest of the world to see you negatively, not zionists/masons/aliens from area 51. You dont like people speaking badly of Islam? Start by not blaming everything on zionists.
Apr 20th, 2011, 4:30 am
Apr 20th, 2011, 6:50 am
1. None of you have probably heard of Joe Stack who flew an airplane in February of 2010. If the dude’s name were Ahmad or Mohammad, this would have made national headlines and blown way out of proportion.
2. Why wasn’t Loughner labeled as a terrorist when he killed 6 people and injured Representative Giffords of Arizona?
3. Why hasn’t Israeli occupation of Palestine since the 1940s been labeled as a terrorist act and why is the Israeli government not labeled as a terrorist organization?
4. The famous Columbine shooting? Why weren’t Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold deemed as terrorists?
5. 9/11 is a terrorist attack but the US’s invasion of countries like Iraq and Afghanistan isn’t? Around 3,000 people died on 9/11. Bombings of Afghanistan killed more than 15,000 with 50,000 tons of explosives fired at innocent civilians. The death toll is 500,000 in Iraq and counting. The US’s invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were not means of getting rid of "despotic regimes" but rather, means of getting at a country’s resources. Don’t get me wrong, 9/11 was definitely a horrendous event that nobody with an ounce of common sense would’ve wanted to see-- but to bend the line of classifying an act as a “terrorist attack” for people just because they aren’t Muslim is absurd.

To have this hit home a little closer to some of you, this generalization would be like saying:
1. Not every Mexican is an illegal immigrant, but every illegal immigrant is Mexican.
2. Not every white person is a redneck, but every redneck is white.
3. Not every black person is a thief, but every thief is a black person.
I hope you guys see the wickedness in these statements. They really couldn’t be any further away from the truth.
Contrary to popular belief in most western cultures, Islam is a religion that preaches peace and tolerance.
If you want to know what’s really going on, stop listening to rigged media and nonsense music. Take a look at news sources that display the whole picture, not what’s going to make headlines.

I don't mean to go off-topic but your statement made me.[/quote]

Best post ever.

Being agnostic, I find all of the religous infighting ironic, since all religion preaches love and tolerance.
Nice to see someone make such a concise, intelligent post, without bashing someone else's beliefs.
Apr 20th, 2011, 6:50 am
Apr 20th, 2011, 3:51 pm
chong67 wrote: I think Islam and Chrisanity are the same religion..

:shock: While I don't agree at all with this comment, we all have the free will to believe whatever we want.

Well said Kareem. And to the rest, keep the peace in the forum and we will be good.
Apr 20th, 2011, 3:51 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Jun 25th, 2011, 9:58 pm
Thanks for app,i was looking for it
I don't think it's the suitable place to argue about my or ur religion
Jun 25th, 2011, 9:58 pm