All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Jul 19th, 2021, 8:24 am
Name of app: MailDroid Pro
Version: v4.92
WRZ$ reward: 25 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maildroid.pro&hl=en&gl=US

I´m using a custom ROM with microG, i.e no Google play store, so the app can´t verify license (that I actually do have...). So- I would need a patched version that doesn´t use Google play for verification.

I would also like app tracking and analytics disabled.
Thanks!

---
Be aware that you have 14 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward or you will face a penalty and possibly a ban.
Jul 19th, 2021, 8:24 am
Jul 23rd, 2021, 2:37 am
There is v4.92 on this site here (by Balatan) Don't know why would you want this old version? This version simply doesn't work on many email-sites anymore.
Jul 23rd, 2021, 2:37 am
Jul 23rd, 2021, 8:44 am
Hey SoftDude, the links for Balatans uploads have all expired I´m afraid.

I´ve used Maildroid previously and like it. It works for my email accounts, has a nice interface and doesn´t store the emails on any company servers. Now I switched to a custom ROM without Play store but as the licensing system in the app is not able to connect to play store the app crashes on startup. The free version, without need for license, works well but contains ads and trackers.
Jul 23rd, 2021, 8:44 am
Jul 24th, 2021, 12:38 am
I use this version for one specific account only, and I also like the interface etc.
I can hook you up with your desired version. Tell me how you wanna go about it? Without braking "local" rules lol
Jul 24th, 2021, 12:38 am
Jul 25th, 2021, 5:39 am
You could simply upload the apk somewhere and provide a link if you have the paid version and someone can have a go at removing license verification for you.
Jul 25th, 2021, 5:39 am

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jul 25th, 2021, 12:04 pm
Request fulfilled.

SoftDude, youarefinished and (GL)Nihon,- thanks for your willingness to help. Unfortunately also the modded version chrashes with microG, bummer. Well, well- I´ll try to see if K-9 Mail v5.800 can be a replacement.

Thanks again!
Jul 25th, 2021, 12:04 pm
Jul 25th, 2021, 12:06 pm
DamnGoodCoffee wrote:Request fulfilled.

SoftDude, youarefinished and (GL)Nihon,- thanks for your willingness to help. Unfortunately also the modded version chrashes with microG, bummer. Well, well- I´ll try to see if K-9 Mail v5.800 can be a replacement.

Thanks again!

Logs can be looked at if you upload it somewhere.
Jul 25th, 2021, 12:06 pm

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jul 25th, 2021, 1:55 pm
DamnGoodCoffee wrote:Request fulfilled.

Thanks again!

I probably can try different methods, how and when is it crashing

Because it was known to crash when you started to reply to a message due to license check ;p

But for me it didn't but i have play store
Jul 25th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Welcome to the world Nihon Jr 2016-10-15 08.39pm <3

Currently a bit of here. Sorry
Jul 25th, 2021, 10:03 pm
DamnGoodCoffee wrote:It would be cool if you figured out a fix. It crashes just after I successfully add an email account, in this case Yahoo and Google.

Crash log- https://share.riseup.net/#QUSVa0V8nqMphm9GhgMKYQ

Include more info, it's showing where it's crashing but not why. Most likely a license issue as Nihon suspects.
Jul 25th, 2021, 10:03 pm

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jul 27th, 2021, 3:46 am
DamnGoodCoffee wrote:Ok, here´s a full logcat. Keeping my fingers crosse :D

https://share.riseup.net/#y-QKczMUmjO5RlQHF2eEIw

Try this.

https://www104.zippyshare.com/v/vKQtgd9K/file.html

If it's still failing then look for alternatives as it's hard to test something when you aren't on the same setup.
Jul 27th, 2021, 3:46 am

- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jul 27th, 2021, 4:18 pm
It works- thank you so much! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I really appreciate your efforts, it´s not something I expected.
Jul 27th, 2021, 4:18 pm