Post your app requests here.
May 21st, 2021, 10:17 pm
The first step in filling out a request - DO A SEARCH

Honestly, a large number of requests get deleted simply because this first important step is left out. If the app/game is already posted (and has live links), there is no point in requesting it. If the mods see such a request, they are going to remove your request. That being said ...

It has become obvious that many people are having problems understanding HOW to fill this out, so here it is (Everything in red like this is what you must write except optional fields, leave the template intact):

Template:

Standard:

Note: If you do all this and still get part of it wrong, be forewarned, you cannot edit or delete in the requests section (too many have mis-used that privilege before).

So what do you do? Simple, just PM a Mod and tell us what needs to be fixed, or what you would like added, deleted, or changed, and we will fix it for you. Please do NOT post another message post in the request with the change (Also, do not start post a new, identical, updated, revised version of the same request). This will be seen as a bump post. Thank you.
:D
May 21st, 2021, 10:17 pm
Sep 26th, 2021, 7:09 am
I wanted to change my request as advised here. I PM'd the moderator "Cbeaver" who refuses to change my post as requested, instead of helping he chooses to flag my old replies to other users that had posted "thank you" in their comments as if I was somehow responsible for what someone else had written.
Sep 26th, 2021, 7:09 am
Nov 27th, 2021, 1:01 pm
I'm not able to view the images under "Template" and "Standard".
Nov 27th, 2021, 1:01 pm
Nov 27th, 2021, 1:07 pm
oroboros74 wrote:I'm not able to view the images under "Template" and "Standard".

Our image server is down for the moment, will see if I can re-upload the images somewhere else.
Nov 27th, 2021, 1:07 pm

- Mods are bigger than what playstore info shows, Know why?
- Don't PM for requests, post them in App Requests forum.
- No Thank you posts.

t.me/youarefinished_mods
Jan 12th, 2022, 12:10 am
this post says that the request cannot be edited, and recommends to preview the request before posting. I did preview my request before posting, and that's the reason why my post has a wrong format. Please fit that bug.
Jan 12th, 2022, 12:10 am
Sep 18th, 2023, 4:47 am
I'm new.
What does WRZ$ mean?** I don't think people can see the subject.

Nevermind, found out there was a FAQ.
Sep 18th, 2023, 4:47 am