All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Apr 29th, 2018, 5:34 pm
Name of app: Drops: Learn Korean, Japanese, Chinese language
Version: 25.23
WRZ$ reward: 25 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.languagedrops.drops.international&hl=en

Need monthly subscriptions which is very pricey

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
Apr 29th, 2018, 5:34 pm

CHEAP ACCOUNT AUTOSHOP: Spotify, Netflix, DAZN, NFL, Chegg, GRAMMARLY, Magoosh, EDU Emails, FT.com, Headspace, Glo, Blinkist, IPTVs, LeetCode, , NordVPN + MORE!
Visit: www.winboyshop.net | https://shoppy.gg/@winboyshop
Apr 29th, 2018, 9:45 pm
I would like that too :)
Apr 29th, 2018, 9:45 pm
Apr 30th, 2018, 3:59 am
Use lucky patcher , open meny of patches and click on "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation" , uninstall and install the app , try to buy any subscription you want and when the lucky patcher dialog pops up click on " save purchase for restore " . Now go on drops app and click on " restore purchases" .That's how i unlocked everything :D
Apr 30th, 2018, 3:59 am
Apr 30th, 2018, 6:23 am
johndoeiguessno wrote:Use lucky patcher , open meny of patches and click on "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation" , uninstall and install the app , try to buy any subscription you want and when the lucky patcher dialog pops up click on " save purchase for restore " . Now go on drops app and click on " restore purchases" .That's how i unlocked everything :D

Thank you, I followed your guide and seems to be working, the app now shows "Your current plan: Polyglot" (instead of "Free"), no more 5 min limit :D .
Apr 30th, 2018, 6:23 am
Apr 30th, 2018, 11:07 am
johndoeiguessno wrote:Use lucky patcher , open meny of patches and click on "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation" , uninstall and install the app , try to buy any subscription you want and when the lucky patcher dialog pops up click on " save purchase for restore " . Now go on drops app and click on " restore purchases" .That's how i unlocked everything :D
Hello! Do you have any idea/solution for the "purchase verification failed" message? Thank you!
Apr 30th, 2018, 11:07 am
Apr 30th, 2018, 12:14 pm
pandabluexxy wrote:
Hello! Do you have any idea/solution for the "purchase verification failed" message? Thank you!

Just ignore that , go and restore purchases and you'll have everything unlocked . I " bought ' genius plan so yeah xD
Apr 30th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Apr 30th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Msum wrote:

Thank you, I followed your guide and seems to be working, the app now shows "Your current plan: Polyglot" (instead of "Free"), no more 5 min limit :D .

heheheh :lol:
Apr 30th, 2018, 12:15 pm
Apr 30th, 2018, 6:48 pm
pandabluexxy wrote:Thank you! It worked now. ^^

You're welcome :lol:
Apr 30th, 2018, 6:48 pm
May 23rd, 2018, 7:52 pm

Here you go mr genius for patching the Drops app with Luckypatcher. Would you mind telling where did you learn to do that patching stuff with LP? I have done lots of apps with luckpatcher but couldn't do this one. It would be great if you could some do the same with Calm app. https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=425&t=1591987
May 23rd, 2018, 7:52 pm

CHEAP ACCOUNT AUTOSHOP: Spotify, Netflix, DAZN, NFL, Chegg, GRAMMARLY, Magoosh, EDU Emails, FT.com, Headspace, Glo, Blinkist, IPTVs, LeetCode, , NordVPN + MORE!
Visit: www.winboyshop.net | https://shoppy.gg/@winboyshop
May 24th, 2018, 3:56 am
a4abbas wrote:

Here you go mr genius for patching the Drops app with Luckypatcher. Would you mind telling where did you learn to do that patching stuff with LP? I have done lots of apps with luckpatcher but couldn't do this one. It would be great if you could some do the same with Calm app. https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=425&t=1591987

you didn't have to donate me anything but thank you nevertheless :lol: , check out out your inbox
May 24th, 2018, 3:56 am
May 28th, 2018, 8:20 pm

Sadly, I can't use lucky patcher because my phone cannot be rooted. Is there another way to get this already patched?
May 28th, 2018, 8:20 pm
May 28th, 2018, 8:23 pm
bboydp wrote:

Sadly, I can't use lucky patcher because my phone cannot be rooted. Is there another way to get this already patched?

Have you tried? Mine tablet Android 4.4 is not rooted and I used the lucky patch for this purpose and worked.
May 28th, 2018, 8:23 pm
May 28th, 2018, 9:26 pm
Msum wrote:
bboydp wrote:

Have you tried? Mine tablet Android 4.4 is not rooted and I used the lucky patch for this purpose and worked.

Yeah, I did try, but it did not work. I have an older tablet as well and it worked on that, but my phone is Oreo 8.0 so that is probably why.
May 28th, 2018, 9:26 pm
May 29th, 2018, 12:40 am
bboydp wrote:
Msum wrote:Have you tried? Mine tablet Android 4.4 is not rooted and I used the lucky patch for this purpose and worked.

Yeah, I did try, but it did not work. I have an older tablet as well and it worked on that, but my phone is Oreo 8.0 so that is probably why.

NVM, you were right, I got it working, for some reason I must have skipped a step, did it a few more times and it finally works just fine. Thank you again!
May 29th, 2018, 12:40 am