All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Jun 2nd, 2018, 4:22 am
I have the same problem. Having a Mate 9 and I cant root it. damm :(
Jun 2nd, 2018, 4:22 am
Aug 26th, 2018, 3:27 pm
johndoeiguessno wrote:Use lucky patcher , open meny of patches and click on "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation" , uninstall and install the app , try to buy any subscription you want and when the lucky patcher dialog pops up click on " save purchase for restore " . Now go on drops app and click on " restore purchases" .That's how i unlocked everything :D

That worked like a charm! thanks :D
Aug 26th, 2018, 3:27 pm
Oct 21st, 2018, 1:17 pm
johndoeiguessno wrote:Use lucky patcher , open meny of patches and click on "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation" , uninstall and install the app , try to buy any subscription you want and when the lucky patcher dialog pops up click on " save purchase for restore " . Now go on drops app and click on " restore purchases" .That's how i unlocked everything :D

Thank you ever so much! That worked perfectly.
Can you please tell me about any good tutos to use Lucky Patcher to the fullest? I've been trying to crack some apps using it but without luck so far.
Oct 21st, 2018, 1:17 pm
Oct 24th, 2018, 3:46 pm
Whitemann wrote:

Thank you ever so much! That worked perfectly.
Can you please tell me about any good tutos to use Lucky Patcher to the fullest? I've been trying to crack some apps using it but without luck so far.

You're welcome ^^
I don't have some special way of cracking apps, i just do it like everyone else and hope that it works . I don't have a rooted phone so there's that . On the bright side, i use nox android emulator with root access so i can patch some apps that i couldn't with my not-rooted phone .
Oct 24th, 2018, 3:46 pm
Dec 6th, 2018, 5:23 pm
FreezeMe wrote:Use lucky patcher , open meny of patches and click on "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation" , uninstall and install the app , try to buy any subscription you want and when the lucky patcher dialog pops up click on " save purchase for restore " . Now go on drops app and click on " restore purchases" .That's how i unlocked everything :D

hi. how can i uninstall and install the app. whenever i done it it turns normal.
Dec 6th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Dec 30th, 2018, 8:53 am
FreezeMe wrote:Use lucky patcher , open meny of patches and click on "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation" , uninstall and install the app , try to buy any subscription you want and when the lucky patcher dialog pops up click on " save purchase for restore " . Now go on drops app and click on " restore purchases" .That's how i unlocked everything :D

Hey! I'm using the last version 7 of LP and the menu is slightly different. You wrote above "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation", but in my Menu of Patches, I don't have exactly that. Do you mean "Support patch for InAp and LVL emulation"? I did run that and it patched everything. I then uninstall from lucky patcher, then reinstall from google play. It "kind of" works, but doesn't. I click the lifetime purchase and it comes up with the normal google pay bill. Lucky comes up and I clicked save for restore and same setting (checked both boxes). It says thank you for purchase, but nothing gets unlocked.

Any tips my friend?

Thx
Dec 30th, 2018, 8:53 am
Jan 1st, 2019, 7:25 pm
volcano_ wrote:

Hey! I'm using the last version 7 of LP and the menu is slightly different. You wrote above "apk rebuilt for inapp and lvl emulation", but in my Menu of Patches, I don't have exactly that. Do you mean "Support patch for InAp and LVL emulation"? I did run that and it patched everything. I then uninstall from lucky patcher, then reinstall from google play. It "kind of" works, but doesn't. I click the lifetime purchase and it comes up with the normal google pay bill. Lucky comes up and I clicked save for restore and same setting (checked both boxes). It says thank you for purchase, but nothing gets unlocked.

Any tips my friend?

Thx

Do not reinstall from google play. You must find lucky patcher folder in Android/data and inside lucky patcher find the modified Drops apk. Install that.
Jan 1st, 2019, 7:25 pm

Without paid apk updates, I am nothing! Update your apps android releasers!
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:22 pm
I managed to unlock the premium features of Drops by using LuckyPatcher.on non rooted 8.1.0 android.
I have had to install the Proxy server for inapp purchases 1.0.0 and after that I followed the instructions provided by FreezeMe :thumbup:
Jan 23rd, 2019, 8:22 pm
Jan 27th, 2019, 6:56 pm
Lucky patcher worked perfectly! Thanks
Jan 27th, 2019, 6:56 pm
Feb 1st, 2019, 9:13 pm
Today's update broke this method. Can't unlock the latest version with lucky patcher. Make a backup of yesterday's version or do not update.
Feb 1st, 2019, 9:13 pm

Feb 2nd, 2019, 3:24 am
Did anyone succeed to get premium with lucky patcher AND be registered? Because when you're login-in, you get the save of the progress and you don't have to restore purchases each time you go in app
Feb 2nd, 2019, 3:24 am
Feb 2nd, 2019, 10:56 am
JediK wrote:Did anyone succeed to get premium with lucky patcher AND be registered? Because when you're login-in, you get the save of the progress and you don't have to restore purchases each time you go in app

Yes. You can easily login but not with Google account. But if you stay login then the restrore purchase method with lucky patcher won't work. So you can login, it will save your progress then logout and you can get the premium but you have to do this every time. Still better then paying for the app.
Feb 2nd, 2019, 10:56 am

Feb 2nd, 2019, 11:22 am
Ok, I'll try thx.
Feb 2nd, 2019, 11:22 am
Feb 18th, 2019, 2:06 pm
I do get the message. "Nothing to restore" when i try to restore the purches as described in the instructions. Is that due to the newest version? Til which version is the described method working?
Feb 18th, 2019, 2:06 pm