All fulfilled requests will be stored here. Paid rewards will appear as locked topics.
Aug 20th, 2020, 4:29 am
Name of app: New Statesman
Version: Latest
WRZ$ reward: 100 WRZ$
Link:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.progressivemediagroup.newstatesman

Subscription unlocked please

Thanks in advance

---
Be aware that you have 21 days from when the request is fulfilled to donate your reward. If not done within 21 days, a fine of double the reward amount will be automatically deducted and paid to releaser.
Aug 20th, 2020, 4:29 am
Aug 20th, 2020, 5:03 am
ticklycranium wrote:Damn
That was quick

Thank you.

It's PugPig. Been doing it for years :lol:

Keep your WRZ$ & enjoy!
Aug 20th, 2020, 5:03 am

@4pda | @Mobilism | @Platinmods | @AndroidRepublic | @Telegram | @X | @Discord | ...
Aug 20th, 2020, 5:12 am
ill420smoker wrote:
ticklycranium wrote:Damn
That was quick

Thank you.

It's PugPig. Been doing it for years :lol:

Keep your WRZ$ & enjoy!

wow it was tooo quick.. legend you are sir... just now modded it but i can't post it becz of double post ...this app was intresting too while digging it requires authorisation after subscribed and quite interesting to fix that in and learnd a lot by this app... :)
Aug 20th, 2020, 5:12 am
Aug 20th, 2020, 5:25 am
vipanjatt wrote:wow it was tooo quick.. legend you are sir... just now modded it but i can't post it becz of double post ...this app was intresting too while digging it requires authorisation after subscribed and quite interesting to fix that in and learnd a lot by this app... :)

Yes, sir. Super easy to mod!

Go ahead and create a thread if you want. It's no double-post. :thumbup:

Cheers
Aug 20th, 2020, 5:25 am

@4pda | @Mobilism | @Platinmods | @AndroidRepublic | @Telegram | @X | @Discord | ...
Aug 20th, 2020, 6:15 am
ill420smoker wrote:
vipanjatt wrote:wow it was tooo quick.. legend you are sir... just now modded it but i can't post it becz of double post ...this app was intresting too while digging it requires authorisation after subscribed and quite interesting to fix that in and learnd a lot by this app... :)

Yes, sir. Super easy to mod!

Go ahead and create a thread if you want. It's no double-post. :thumbup:

Cheers

3.4.326 updated one sir...

viewtopic.php?f=399&t=3808032

:) I'm a chemistry student and no one though me this things...
and still I'm learning stage... i can only disable analytics of few apps if they codded simple to understand like check ()z to false but i hope i could learn by time goes on by my own by experience...
and special thanks sir... i used to use ur mods in my olden days and enjoyed a lot... but unfortunately u stopped doing now.. recently a few by u sir :)
Aug 20th, 2020, 6:15 am
Aug 20th, 2020, 6:32 am
vipanjatt wrote:3.4.326 updated one sir...

https://forum.mobilism.me/viewtopic.php?f=399&t=3808032

:) I'm a chemistry student and no one though me this things...
and still I'm learning stage... i can only disable analytics of few apps if they codded simple to understand like check ()z to false but i hope i could learn by time goes on by my own by experience...
and special thanks sir... i used to use ur mods in my olden days and enjoyed a lot... but unfortunately u stopped doing now.. recently a few by u sir :)

Updated! Nicely done :clap:

Your releases are great! Just keep practicing and you'll only get better.

Good luck with your chemistry studies and keep up the good work :)

Cheers
Aug 20th, 2020, 6:32 am

Aug 20th, 2020, 6:48 am
thnx sir...but not that much efficient like u sir... :? :)
Aug 20th, 2020, 6:48 am