Action games
May 16th, 2021, 10:20 am
Dead Cells v1.70.7 [Mega Mod]
Requirements: Android 6.0+
Overview: Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.

Image Image

Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.

Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.

First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!

Main Features

• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath

• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”

• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?

• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?

The Legacy Update is now available!
• Enjoy New Difficulty, New Biomes, New Enemies, New Bosses, New Weapons, New Skills, New Mutations...

Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface

• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit

• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…

• External controller support

• Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics!

If you run into a problem, please contact us at hello@playdigious.com with as much information as possible on the issue.

What's New:
- Fixed notch issue
- Fixed some visual issues
- Minor fixes

Mod by komodias
-License check is disabled;
-Fixed developer errors in the native code of the game;
-All DLC purchased and installed;
-Absolute immortality (control is available from the menu);
-Large random damage (the amount of damage is generated virtually by the operating system as appropriate. Control is available from the menu);
-Unlimited money (control is available from the menu);
-Unlimited cells (control is available from the menu).

This app has Credits advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playdigious.deadcells.mobile

Download Instructions:
https://userupload.net/l556y2wfcc0j

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/5syqmzvyeh9y
https://dropgalaxy.vip/ejfya5162se3

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 16th, 2021, 10:20 am

★Support developer,my Releases are only for trial!
★Update App only in Telegram: @NeededApk
May 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm
Yo, where you been OP? We missed you. Also, can you release a version without cheats? Please and thank you.
May 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm
May 17th, 2021, 8:17 pm
GinaCole76 wrote:Yo, where you been OP? We missed you. Also, can you release a version without cheats? Please and thank you.
Check the menus, the description implies the cheats are toggleable
May 17th, 2021, 8:17 pm
May 19th, 2021, 1:55 pm
Possible to have it without cheats? Thanks
May 19th, 2021, 1:55 pm
May 19th, 2021, 7:24 pm
I have downloaded from both links and installed on Android 8.1.0 and Android 10 and neither one could be installed first error message I saw was error parsing package then second error message app could not be installed. I would like to be able to check this game out because last time I purchased a game from the google play store I did not like and it had issues I also could not get my money back.
May 19th, 2021, 7:24 pm
Jul 15th, 2021, 10:37 pm
Did anyone try this? Can you chose to active and deactivate cheats?
Jul 15th, 2021, 10:37 pm
Sep 23rd, 2021, 7:44 am
Please update to latest version 2.4.7
Sep 23rd, 2021, 7:44 am
Sep 25th, 2021, 9:41 am
Hey, new update (2.4.7) is up. Can you update? Thanks.
Sep 25th, 2021, 9:41 am
Sep 27th, 2021, 6:19 am
any chance of an updated version pls?
Sep 27th, 2021, 6:19 am
Jan 26th, 2022, 8:23 pm
UPDATE
Jan 26th, 2022, 8:23 pm
Apr 13th, 2022, 4:03 am
Update is out elsewhere but it's probably best to wait for a few more patches before downloading as it's currently quite riddled with bugs.
Apr 13th, 2022, 4:03 am