Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Nov 14th, 2019, 7:41 pm
@PollyannaRoe I tried downloading it manually and even though the file seems to be there, once it got to the downloading part I got Error 404. Looks like Hulkload is having issues again or one of their servers is down. I will email Hulkload's owners. Hulkload updated in the opening post as having problems.
Nov 14th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Nov 14th, 2019, 10:02 pm
Update on my end: I dl'ed from HL last night using the Blue Arrow and it went just fine. Used the same link just now to test and, again, no problems anymore. However, I just clicked the link Pollyannaroe provided above and got "The page was not found".
Nov 14th, 2019, 10:02 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Nov 14th, 2019, 11:30 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:Update on my end: I dl'ed from HL last night using the Blue Arrow and it went just fine. Used the same link just now to test and, again, no problems anymore. However, I just clicked the link Pollyannaroe provided above and got "The page was not found".

Thanks for the info. I guess my take-home message is "they aren't the only fish in the sea."
Nov 14th, 2019, 11:30 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:52 am
got home from work an hour ago, and absolutely none of the DLs I tried work. DropAPK, Hulkload, Tusfiles, even Zippyshare - nada! So I believe it's not the download sites, it's Mobilism which is under attack.

EDIT: I found at least part of the problem: damn Windows Update! Now at least some of the links are working. Thanks for your patience.
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:52 am
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:54 am
FlyingSquirrel18 wrote:got home from work an hour ago, and absolutely none of the DLs I tried work. DropAPK, Hulkload, Tusfiles, even Zippyshare - nada! So I believe it's not the download sites, it's Mobilism which is under attack.

I have yet to see any links other than that one Hulkload link not work today, and you're the only person to have reported any issues. Can you give me an example of some links that did not work for you? Feel free to PM me if easier.
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:54 am
Nov 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm
DLing from IntoUpload is painfully slow. Sorta like DLing with a free account (not even 100 KB/s). :o
Nov 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Nov 18th, 2019, 5:09 am
PollyannaRoe wrote:Any idea why I upload a book to Hulkload, get a link, post the link in a release, and get the error message from the Premium Downloader: Connected to: up2me.net at port 80...The page was not found! ?
Example: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/kgzw80srr2er

Just heard back from Hulkload.com's owner. Apparently this happens when a file is deleted for copyright infringement.
Nov 18th, 2019, 5:09 am
Nov 20th, 2019, 10:14 pm
Hello everyone!
I've been a member here for a very long time! I love this site! This is where I come when I need something. Staff is very nice and polite. I just purchased another year of membership. Best money I've spent on anything! A special thank you to Disk4Mat for being there whenever I need to ask a question!
jaxs2
Nov 20th, 2019, 10:14 pm
Nov 21st, 2019, 12:34 pm
Upgrade membership to a lifetime. This is a hands-down the best site for all in one apps/shares need
Nov 21st, 2019, 12:34 pm

CHEAP ACCOUNT AUTOSHOP: Spotify, Netflix, DAZN, NFL, Chegg, GRAMMARLY, Magoosh, EDU Emails, FT.com, Headspace, Glo, Blinkist, IPTVs, LeetCode, , NordVPN + MORE!
Visit: www.winboyshop.net | https://shoppy.gg/@winboyshop
Nov 22nd, 2019, 1:39 am
I've just renewed my subscription for the year. I think I've been a member since 2013 but been paying for VIP about 3 or 4 years. I am totally happy with the service, very thankful to those who go out of their way to reup missing links and those that post all these wonderful books, audiobooks and other materials. I am a huge fan and recommend the site to everybody that has a love of books. Thanks so much everyone, this is my favourite site on the internet.
Sherry
Nov 22nd, 2019, 1:39 am
Nov 22nd, 2019, 8:11 am
I received a message that my Premium subscription is expiring on 11/26/2019. I upgraded my subscription to Platinum Status on 2/13/2019.
Joan
Nov 22nd, 2019, 8:11 am
Nov 22nd, 2019, 8:19 pm
gypsyrose wrote:I received a message that my Premium subscription is expiring on 11/26/2019. I upgraded my subscription to Platinum Status on 2/13/2019.
Joan

It's referring to your previous (1-year) subscription expiring but you later got a lifetime subscription so your account will not expire. Sorry for the confusion.
Nov 22nd, 2019, 8:19 pm
Nov 23rd, 2019, 7:39 am
Okay, I'm struggling here and would like some objective input.

I'm an ebook gal. Mobilism worked so good for me, before, even without any subscription, I'd find my way through ads.
Then, all of the sudden, everything went to hell :(
Seems like everything I clicked on had been expired! I've given a shot to paid membership, but managed to access just 2 books out of ten I've tried. Ended up paying for them anyways....
Came back today, but both links, even the premium one, are expired.

I mean, those books are not the newest ones, but one would expect something published in 2015 is still accessible.. there's tons of series, trilogies and stuff that's important to be kept up to date.. but it's not!
I'm trying very hard to find some reasoning to keep up with Mobilism; but considering how many times lately I've ended up buying through Kobo or Amazon just makes no sense :(
Sm I doing something wrong? Am I reading wrong books? I mean z I'm really trying to understand...
Nov 23rd, 2019, 7:39 am
Nov 23rd, 2019, 9:00 am
@La_LuNa Filehosts typically delete content 30-60 days after the last download, so a file uploaded in 2015, four years ago, is unlikely to still be active unless it's popular. Premium still has to fetch the files from the filehost in question, so it won't help if the file has expired/been deleted. I suggest you ask the releaser to reupload. This topic might also shed some light on the matter: viewtopic.php?f=1147&t=3327467
Nov 23rd, 2019, 9:00 am
Nov 23rd, 2019, 7:29 pm
Stupid question time. Thought I had time on my subscription still but it ran out overnight. Had 25 dollar level. I was going to go platinum. So would have been 85 minus the 25.

If I upgrade to platinum today is that still the case or is it the full 85? I assume that is the case because of my procrastination.
Nov 23rd, 2019, 7:29 pm