Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Dec 6th, 2019, 9:46 am
I've been hugely impressed by the site - it has great content and is very well moderated, with a terrific community of friendly, very helpful people. I opted to go Premium to support the site and as a bonus it provides me with effortless downloading. Those blue arrows are fantastic - the downloads are quick, on-site and totally ad free. It has been money well spent. Thanks to all of you who work so hard to keep this place going.
Dec 6th, 2019, 9:46 am

Dec 7th, 2019, 1:44 am
The safest way to download ! No worries ! A great deal !
Dec 7th, 2019, 1:44 am

[ Please read this before requesting a re upload ]

My dead links cannot be "re - uploaded". Those books were lost in a HD crash many years ago, and were not replaced. Seek the book you desire using EBook Requests. I am UNABLE to REUPLOAD LOST FILES,

Thank you, Merkin
Dec 7th, 2019, 11:29 am
Some premium links don't work but nevertheless, this is good value for money.
Dec 7th, 2019, 11:29 am
Dec 8th, 2019, 4:44 am
Bought Mobilism Premium in the Black Friday sale. I really like the fact that I will be able to download without the annoying popups.
Dec 8th, 2019, 4:44 am
Dec 8th, 2019, 5:40 am
I renewed on black friday. I was almost broke when i did but there was no way i could go back to not having premium membership. The ease of direct downloading takes the headache out of trying to figure out which box to check or download button to push. If your not a premium member yet than your missing out. Wish i had signed up years ago.
Dec 8th, 2019, 5:40 am
Dec 8th, 2019, 6:14 am
Very good value for money! I wish I've tried this before. But nevertheless you'll get what you've paid for and more!!!!
Dec 8th, 2019, 6:14 am

https://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1327&t=4423219
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1302&t=762041
http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=1303&t=1944131
Dec 8th, 2019, 7:00 am
Disk4mat wrote:
MetalMiyagi wrote:Is there anything we are suppose to do if we find a premium link that says "The file you were looking for could not be found"?

You can ask the person who posted it to reupload by sending him/her a private message.

I'm reluctant to do this because it isn't a great way to keep goodwill. I asked politely once and got a snarky comment with "I only upload if all links are dead". This is so frustrating for people (like me) that won't risk the malware that comes from some sites.
Some uploaders seem to "lose" the premium link on a lot of their uploads within a week or so of putting them up. Getting a message that a file has been deleted or expired a week after the post here is maddening.
Dec 8th, 2019, 7:00 am
Dec 8th, 2019, 1:50 pm
When using premium links why is everything downloaded as .mobi instead of .apk? I have to rename every file I download.
Dec 8th, 2019, 1:50 pm
Dec 8th, 2019, 6:41 pm
HeRo2055 wrote:When using premium links why is everything downloaded as .mobi instead of .apk? I have to rename every file I download.

This is an issue with the Mobilism for Android app and Android 10. It is currently being worked on. If you rename the files they will install properly.
Dec 8th, 2019, 6:41 pm
Dec 9th, 2019, 2:08 am
I have been so delighted with the wide range of books, magazines & newspapers available on Mobilism that I have upgraded my Premium subscription to Platinum.
The blue arrow system for downloads is a dream and the team of moderators is always helpful.
I have been recommending Mobilism to my friends.
Dec 9th, 2019, 2:08 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 2:22 am
Couple of questions :
1. I missed the Black Friday sale - chance you'll run another before eoy?
2. Wanting to get lifetime - think I did premium a while back - will that come off the price?

Thank you

B
Dec 9th, 2019, 2:22 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 3:39 am
I would like to echo your post. Unfortunately, I did not do my homework very well before I invested my money. I assumed that as long as there is a download sign I will get the book. But nope. I messaged the two original posters to re-upload the books but did not get any response.

This is my only complaint. Other than that, premium account does help me download faster and safer. I've been here for quite a long time and finally feel I did some contribution to the community. :)

C0820 wrote:
Disk4mat wrote:
MetalMiyagi wrote:Is there anything we are suppose to do if we find a premium link that says "The file you were looking for could not be found"?

You can ask the person who posted it to reupload by sending him/her a private message.

I'm reluctant to do this because it isn't a great way to keep goodwill. I asked politely once and got a snarky comment with "I only upload if all links are dead". This is so frustrating for people (like me) that won't risk the malware that comes from some sites.
Some uploaders seem to "lose" the premium link on a lot of their uploads within a week or so of putting them up. Getting a message that a file has been deleted or expired a week after the post here is maddening.

Update on 12/18/2019: The Admin helped me solve the issues. Turns out I did not read the forums Rules before my purchase and my post.
Dec 9th, 2019, 3:39 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 3:45 am
toomanybs wrote:Couple of questions :
2. Wanting to get lifetime - think I did premium a while back - will that come off the price?

Thank you

B

1. Not before the end of the year, but we do run other discounts occasionally.
2. Yes. Your last purchase can always be subtracted from the price of Platinum, regardless of how long ago it was made.
Dec 9th, 2019, 3:45 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 3:54 am
Disk4mat wrote:
toomanybs wrote:Couple of questions :

Thank you

B

1. Not before the end of the year, but we do run other discounts occasionally.
2. Yes. Your last purchase can always be subtracted from the price of Platinum, regardless of how long ago it was made.

Sorry, it was a while ago and I can't easily find what I last paid - possible you have a record?
Dec 9th, 2019, 3:54 am
Dec 9th, 2019, 6:28 am
@toomanybs check your PMs please.
Dec 9th, 2019, 6:28 am