Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:24 am
DropGalaxy is playing up again.
Getting a 218 bytes file
"cf
<html>
<head><title>522 Origin Connection Time-out</title></head>
<body bgcolor="white">
<center><h1>522 Origin Connection Time-out</h1></center>
<hr><center>cloudflare-nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

0"
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:24 am

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:32 am
Dropgalaxy links all failing
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:32 am
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:34 am
I have contacted the owner of Dropgalaxy again.
Jun 25th, 2020, 7:34 am
Jul 2nd, 2020, 3:19 am
I'm gonna revive the "mega4up is slow" debate. I'm getting 15-20 second waits on every premium download click with them.
Jul 2nd, 2020, 3:19 am
Jul 4th, 2020, 12:47 am
Mobilism Premium account was the easiest purchasing decision I've made in a long time. Aside from the obvious perks - access to such a vast array of apps, games and books, the ability to bypass annoying ads and captchas - the customer service is top notch.

At the end of my premium trial period, during which I hadn't actually been able to use the premium features (I signed up during a bad time, personally) Disk4Mat messaged me and ask if I'd been dissatisfied. After I explained that I simply hadn't had time to use the premium features, Disk4Mat extended my premium trial.

It was an easy decision to purchase a Premium account after that. Mobilism is my favorite resource for finding apps, books and games for my little ones.
Jul 4th, 2020, 12:47 am
Jul 5th, 2020, 4:53 am
The best reward for small money. Thanks!
Jul 5th, 2020, 4:53 am
Jul 5th, 2020, 11:49 am
@Disk4mat

Some files downloaded with Premium Downloader are truncated again. I've reported the before but it doesn't seem to be fixed. Here are 4 sample links for audiobooks from today that are truncated.

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735723
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735864
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735665
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735568

Is it not possible to NOT cache incomplete downloads? Alternatively, how about adding a button which allows the user to delete an incomplete copy in the premium downloader cache so that the complete file can be redownloaded?
Jul 5th, 2020, 11:49 am
Jul 5th, 2020, 1:32 pm
I`ve been a Premium VIP for three years, and I would like to go lifetime now, but I am still being charged $100,00 why is that? Is there something that I`m not to receive my discount? I`m asking for your help so I can continue to use Mobilism. Thank
Jul 5th, 2020, 1:32 pm
Jul 5th, 2020, 8:07 pm
firemobi wrote:@Disk4mat

Some files downloaded with Premium Downloader are truncated again. I've reported the before but it doesn't seem to be fixed. Here are 4 sample links for audiobooks from today that are truncated.

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735723
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735864
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735665
viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3735568

Is it not possible to NOT cache incomplete downloads? Alternatively, how about adding a button which allows the user to delete an incomplete copy in the premium downloader cache so that the complete file can be redownloaded?

It's not possible. In order for you to be able to download a file from our server, it needs to be on our server, that's what the cache is. At the same time we have no way of ascertaining whether the cached file downloaded completely or not. As I previously mentioned, this only happens with large files (audiobooks) and as far as I can tell it's almost always on the filehost Rapidgator.

Atoy Dushi wrote:I`ve been a Premium VIP for three years, and I would like to go lifetime now, but I am still being charged $100,00 why is that? Is there something that I`m not to receive my discount? I`m asking for your help so I can continue to use Mobilism. Thank

Please check your PMs.
Jul 5th, 2020, 8:07 pm
Jul 6th, 2020, 2:43 pm
@Disk4mat
Disk4mat wrote:
firemobi wrote:@Disk4mat

Some files downloaded with Premium Downloader are truncated again. I've reported the before but it doesn't seem to be fixed.

It's not possible. In order for you to be able to download a file from our server, it needs to be on our server, that's what the cache is. At the same time we have no way of ascertaining whether the cached file downloaded completely or not. As I previously mentioned, this only happens with large files (audiobooks) and as far as I can tell it's almost always on the filehost Rapidgator.

I understand how a cache works and I think it's great to use one. I'm a bit surprised that the premium downloader cannot detect a connection timeout ( I assume this is what's causing the problem ) when initially downloading the file, and discard the file in this case. It should only cache files which have completed without errors.

It would be possible to check at least a few filetypes for correctness, e.g. all ZIP, RAR, 7z files can easily be tested by 7z, but I understand that this might be too much effort and doesn't cover other formats.

It should be possible, however, to add a button somewhere on the page which allows a premium user to delete a single file from the cache. That way, when clicking the blue arrow again, the premium downloader will contact the original filehost and download a new, correct copy and store it in it's cache. I understand that this happens mostly with RG and audiobooks, but this doesn't really help me or other premium downloader users.

Other than that, I want to thank you all again for this great service! :-)

EDIT: Regarding failing downloads: I've experienced this myself now. It happened on: viewtopic.php?f=124&t=3740564
The premium downloader is trying to download the file, but it never completes: http://images.mobilism.org/?dm=9JA9

It can be seen in the screenshot that the premium downloader knows how big the file is: 349.16 MB. Therefore, it should be easy to determine if the file has been downloaded completely, even if the premium downloader cannot determine that the download timed out or had any other errors.

By simply comparing the size of the downloaded file with the expected size, the premium downloader can determine if the file is complete or not. It should only put complete files into the cache and discard incomplete ones.
Jul 6th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Jul 9th, 2020, 6:01 am
It's really frustrating that this happens to me all the time, there's a new post I click on the premium downloader it says success but the file size is 10% of what it should be and I can't download it again unless I go directly to the link, which then is very slow as it's not premium anymore, and defeats the whole purpose
Jul 9th, 2020, 6:01 am
Jul 9th, 2020, 5:33 pm
0100s wrote:It's really frustrating that this happens to me all the time, there's a new post I click on the premium downloader it says success but the file size is 10% of what it should be and I can't download it again unless I go directly to the link, which then is very slow as it's not premium anymore, and defeats the whole purpose

Can you give me an example of a file this happens to? Why can't you download it again? You can always go back and the download will start again. If it's 10% of the size and it happens regularly it sounds like you have an unstable connection that causes the download to interrupt before it finishes.
Jul 9th, 2020, 5:33 pm
Jul 10th, 2020, 4:01 am
Mega4up shortcut premium downloading is not working again. Need to go via the long version. If it is so unstable, please remove uploader access via this route. it is a waste of our time having to download via the long way. Thank you.
Jul 10th, 2020, 4:01 am
Jul 10th, 2020, 5:13 am
joee1976 wrote:Mega4up shortcut premium downloading is not working again. Need to go via the long version. If it is so unstable, please remove uploader access via this route. it is a waste of our time having to download via the long way. Thank you.

It's working fine right now: https://prnt.sc/tf3tj2
Must have been a temporary issue on the filehosts' side.
Jul 10th, 2020, 5:13 am
Jul 12th, 2020, 4:10 am
I love this site so much I upgrade from VIP to Lifetime member. One of the best investments I've ever made. Thanks for such a great site!
Jul 12th, 2020, 4:10 am