Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Jan 13th, 2020, 9:06 pm
Premium site refuses to accept my password. I cant download this viewtopic.php?f=1346&t=347672
I keep getting "login error cannot find user" I logged in and out countless times but is simply won't clear. I can download from other premium links, just not rg.to
I tried switching over to Chrome and it won't let me log in at all. I'm logged onto the site but when I try to grab this file it says user name and password not found.
Jan 13th, 2020, 9:06 pm
Jan 13th, 2020, 10:45 pm
I’m on my second free trial week because I just can’t get it to work on iPad. Safari doesn’t show blue arrows and chrome which I would rather use shows a tiny corner of the magazine inside the small grey box I entered my password into. Please help!
Jan 13th, 2020, 10:45 pm
Jan 14th, 2020, 1:34 am
marmotz wrote:I’m on my second free trial week because I just can’t get it to work on iPad. Safari doesn’t show blue arrows and chrome which I would rather use shows a tiny corner of the magazine inside the small grey box I entered my password into. Please help!

Unfortunately I can't really offer much help with your iPad since I've never used one. In regards to Chrome, what you're describing means your default file association for PDF/EPUB is set to open rather than save. In Chrome go to Settings > Advanced (at the bottom) > Site Settings (in Privacy and security) > PDF Documents, and set it to Download them instead of opening.

If that doesn't work it could be that you have a PDF viewer plugin that is overriding it. Type 'chrome://extensions/' (without ' ' ) in your URL bar and either configure any PDF viewer (such as Adobe Reader) to not open by default, or disable the plugin entirely. I hope that helps, let me know if it doesn't.
Jan 14th, 2020, 1:34 am
Jan 14th, 2020, 6:06 am
Joined Mobilism Permium....worth every penny.......great feature......Thanks
Jan 14th, 2020, 6:06 am
Jan 14th, 2020, 9:15 am
Disk4mat wrote:We have added support in the Premium Downloader for the filehost https://filerio.in/

jhonienglish wrote:Getting error "Login Error: Cannot find 'user__' cookie." with rapidgator premium link. Is there any issue with the downloader. please let me know.

We are working on the issue, we have contacted Rapidgator's team as it requires input on their side.


Hi Disk4mat, is this issue resolved. I dont have other option than premium download to get some file. please fix the issue soon if not resolved.
Jan 14th, 2020, 9:15 am
Jan 14th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Thank you so much for your help! Of course you’re right it’s opening it in chrome when it should be downloading. Unfortunately it’s iPad chrome and those settings don’t seem to be available. Seems like I can still drag the files into iBooks though and read them there which is a bit of an annoying extra step as it keeps failing but better than nothing. One of the books was a zip file which worked properly as obviously chrome can’t open zips.

Mystery as to why safari doesn’t show the arrows, it’s the latest OS. I’m surprised nobody else has had a problem, surely people are mostly reading on tablets?

Disk4mat wrote:
marmotz wrote:I’m on my second free trial week because I just can’t get it to work on iPad. Safari doesn’t show blue arrows and chrome which I would rather use shows a tiny corner of the magazine inside the small grey box I entered my password into. Please help!

Unfortunately I can't really offer much help with your iPad since I've never used one. In regards to Chrome, what you're describing means your default file association for PDF/EPUB is set to open rather than save. In Chrome go to Settings > Advanced (at the bottom) > Site Settings (in Privacy and security) > PDF Documents, and set it to Download them instead of opening.

If that doesn't work it could be that you have a PDF viewer plugin that is overriding it. Type 'chrome://extensions/' (without ' ' ) in your URL bar and either configure any PDF viewer (such as Adobe Reader) to not open by default, or disable the plugin entirely. I hope that helps, let me know if it doesn't.
Jan 14th, 2020, 3:43 pm
Jan 14th, 2020, 3:46 pm
Same behaviour for both browsers on my iPhone but can’t drag and drop on that so can’t use it at all for this
Jan 14th, 2020, 3:46 pm
Jan 14th, 2020, 7:40 pm
jhonienglish wrote:
disk4mat wrote:
jhonienglish wrote:Getting error "Login Error: Cannot find 'user__' cookie." with rapidgator premium link. Is there any issue with the downloader. please let me know.

We are working on the issue, we have contacted Rapidgator's team as it requires input on their side.


Hi Disk4mat, is this issue resolved. I dont have other option than premium download to get some file. please fix the issue soon if not resolved.

It is not, and unfortunately it is not something that can be fixed on our end. We have contacted Rapidgator's team twice already and are waiting for them to fix the issue.

sniff57 wrote:I still can't download from certain premium sites "login error cannot find user cookie"
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=3469557

Please always check the status list of filehosts towards the end of the first post of this topic first, hosts with issues are marked in yellow: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=284351
There is currently an issue with the filehost Rapidgator, we have contacted their team and are waiting for them to fix it.
Jan 14th, 2020, 7:40 pm
Jan 16th, 2020, 4:41 am
Ok
Jan 16th, 2020, 4:41 am
Jan 17th, 2020, 6:08 am
My files keep getting saved as .mobi after using the premium downloader I have to Manually change them to .apk everytkme very annoying anyway to fix this?
Jan 17th, 2020, 6:08 am
Jan 17th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Thedevilman wrote:My files keep getting saved as .mobi after using the premium downloader I have to Manually change them to .apk everytkme very annoying anyway to fix this?
If you go to your installed apps within mobilism, you should be able to install the apps.
Jan 17th, 2020, 6:36 pm
Jan 20th, 2020, 4:05 am
Hi folks,
I just switched to platinum account and I`m thrilled. Mobilism is a great place with great users/members.

ATTENTION if you are not using premium you really need to try it. You don`t have to mess with any of those tricky websites and files just start downloading as soon as you pick it.
Jan 20th, 2020, 4:05 am
Jan 20th, 2020, 10:24 pm
The premium links on Rapid Gator are still not working: "Error can not find user cookie". Can you please ask uploaders to stop using this site until the issue is fixed?
viewtopic.php?f=1346&t=3486762
Jan 20th, 2020, 10:24 pm
Jan 20th, 2020, 11:07 pm
Please bookmark the following host status link:
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=284351

sniff57 wrote:The premium links on Rapid Gator are still not working: "Error can not find user cookie". Can you please ask uploaders to stop using this site until the issue is fixed?
viewtopic.php?f=1346&t=3486762
Jan 20th, 2020, 11:07 pm

It is a truth, universally acknowledged, that a zombie on the hunt for brians is in need of an editor.