Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Sep 17th, 2019, 8:36 pm
The Headmaster v0.5.3 [MOD] (+18)
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled.

Image Image Image Image

In the not too distant future, on a small island nation, a crisis has arisen. The number of students graduating from school has fallen sharply and university places are going unfilled. Faced with the prospect of mass unemployment and potential economic disaster the government is forced to introduce emergency measures. All students over eighteen who failed or were expelled from school are to be forced back into education at a number of special facilities.

In The Headmaster you play an expert in young adult psychology with some unique ideas about how to tackle the crisis. After a demonstration of your theories at a teachers conference you are approached by the agent of a mysterious organisation. He invites you to interview for the position of headmaster (principal) at one of the newly founded schools for over eighteen year olds. Keen to prove yourself and your theories you gladly accept.

Using your unique disciplinary methods you must turn a whole school of delinquent young women into hard working and obedient students. Things will not be easy for you. You must win your colleagues to your side, cater to the unusual demands of the schools owners and deal with a troublesome government inspector.​

What's New:
Hi guys,
As promised here is the ‘mini’ update we had planned to add some additional content we had to cut from version 0.5. It's smaller by our standards but still three hundred or so renders and several thousand words of dialogue so well worth a playthrough. Hopefully this will tide you over while we continue to work on all the new animations and dialogue for punishing the girls yourselves as well as expanding the punishment system for additional girls.
There are two main aspects to this update. First is a new storyline for the twins which will trigger when you spy on Mary's room. It will only trigger if have met the following conditions; you have seen the twins practical joke event in class; you own the paddle; and you can confiscate skirts during corporal punishment. Pretty big spoiler there as to what might happen. The story line is split into five parts, and takes place in Mary's room, in class and in your office.
The second major addition is that on Thursday afternoons at the gymnasium you will see Sally taking a group of girls out for a run. If you teach a sports class that afternoon Sally will get back from her run while you are in the shower. The scene will play out differently depending on whether the following conditions are met; you have given Sally her keys; and Debbie is your Prefect. Meet those conditions and Sally will get in the shower with you.
There are a couple of other little bits and pieces and these are all listed in the change log below. As always I didn't end up doing exactly what I had planned. I decided to focus on adding an H scene for Sally rather than my initial plan of having a first date with Samantha. I wouldn't have had time to do much justice to Samantha's story in a mini update so I'll save that for next time.
Change log:
You can now spy on Mary's room. Visit it to trigger a storyline for the twins (Requires the following conditions; own the paddle, can confiscate skirts, have seen the twins class event).
On Thursday afternoons Sally will be in the gym reception and will be taking the girls out for a run. Teach a sports class that afternoon and she will arrive back while you are in the shower.
Sex and spanking scene for Sally in the shower (Will only trigger if you have returned her keys and Debbie is your Prefect)
New patrol event (triggered if you let your maid Lucy see your dick)
New weekend patrol event for Faye and Nina (triggers after first week)
You can talk to Harriet and inspect her uniform on a Monday afternoon at the gym reception.

MOD Features:
arm
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.patreon.com/altosandherdone

Download Instructions:
https://turbo.to/wfzr7p04gkeu.html

Mirrors:
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/yq76t5dsfufq
https://drop.download/3a8rdg7azjzc
Sep 17th, 2019, 8:36 pm
Sep 17th, 2019, 11:56 pm
Mirrors are wrong
Sep 17th, 2019, 11:56 pm