Adult games such as strip poker. Only enter if you are 18 or older.
Apr 2nd, 2020, 4:25 pm
College Life v0.3.3 FullPack MOD (18+)
Requirements: 5.0 +
Overview: This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didnt have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !?

Image Image

This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didnt have some sexal fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you

What's New:
Hi everyone,

the new update is here. This time it's focused on Kara. I planned to release the update a few day earlier, but I can't help myself. Everytime I make some kind of a mistake, and this time I've paid with a little bit of crunch time.

The issue was a new location that you can see in the image above. It's huge, and I've used parts that are far away from the 0,0,0 coordinates of the scene. What I didn't back then is that if you place characters very far from a center, their eyes will glitch. So after I batch render all new images, I had to go back, move everything closer to the center, and render it again.

Just for fun. I've attached one of the glitchy images to this post, so you can check it out.

I've also attached this month wallpaper.

Anyway, that's all from me. The rest of the information is in the changelog.

See you all later. Have fun and take care, especially these days.

Changelog

added 50 new images
added 2 new animations (technically 6, which is another 180 new images)
added beginning of a new side quest called "Plug In!", You can't finish it right now, it was an afterthought, but it'll be good.
added new event called "Kink Talk"
added new event called "Beach Visit", there are two versions of this event - you'll see
updated world map, so it a small shoreline
updated side quest "Hot Tub Entry", to accommodate changes made by the "Beach Visit"
added small trigger event that will unlock the beach, just drive the bus towards the sea
added 3rd massage lesson to the galery (here are the two new animations), and updated it to use the 3rd/1st person system I've talked about so much in the past
fixed bug where clicking on an arrow in 1st person would move forward a text
readded missing image in achievements, that I've accidentaly deleted in previous version
fixed bug, where MC's skill would decline after time, even if he improved said skill during that time period

Mod features:
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..
the key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allwww.patreon.com/MikeMasters

Download Instructions:
https://turb.to/zbky3135vcym.html

Mirrors:
https://drop.download/cjp223izyerx
(Closed Filehost) http://upload.ac/i7mrmvyznwj6
Apr 2nd, 2020, 4:25 pm