Role playing and quest games
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:25 am
UNDERTALE v1.001
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up, requires keyboard (To play using touchscreen check the description).
Overview: UNDERTALE! The RPG game where you don't have to destroy anyone finally arrives to Android! (unofficially), this is possible because of an "oversight" by YoYo Games (the one who created GameMaker: Studio), because almost all YoYo Runners (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Android, iOS) use the same data files for every platform, so, you can "port" any Windows Game made with GameMaker: Studio to any of the platforms I mentioned.

Welcome to UNDERTALE. In this RPG, you control a human who falls underground into the world of monsters. Now you must find your way out... or stay trapped forever.

((Healthy Dog's Warning: Game contains imagery that may be harmful to players with photosensitive epilepsy or similar condition.))
features:

Killing is unnecessary: negotiate out of danger using the unique battle system.
Time your attacks for extra damage, then dodge enemy attacks in a style reminiscent of top-down shooters.
Original art and soundtrack brimming with personality.
Soulful, character-rich story with an emphasis on humor.
Created mostly by one person.
Become friends with all of the bosses!
At least 5 dogs.
You can date a skeleton.
Hmmm... now there are 6 dogs...?
Maybe you won't want to date the skeleton.
I thought I found a 7th dog, but it was actually just the 3rd dog.
If you play this game, can you count the dogs for me...? I'm not good at it.

If you want to play the game using touchscreen controls or a gamepad check this tutoriel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwvOeIZfHUo

Issues: Music randomly stops, restart undertale to fix it (close it using the recent apps android button and reopen it).

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/?l=english

Download Instructions: Credit: Pirateman
https://dailyuploads.net/r2qj91sut31t

Mirror
https://userscloud.com/472tvnx5rrdn
https://drop.download/emysm9mf81fc
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:25 am
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:12 pm
Nice! Thanks for posting it symos.
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:12 pm
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:26 pm
Wohooo!!!

Thank you symos and Pirateman.
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:26 pm
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:56 pm
This new version does not install over the previous released version 1.0.0 and therefore I have to start the game from the beginning again. Is there any solution to avoid this as I really don't want to start over.
Oct 12th, 2016, 10:56 pm
Oct 12th, 2016, 11:37 pm
Galtagaldr wrote:This new version does not install over the previous released version 1.0.0 and therefore I have to start the game from the beginning again. Is there any solution to avoid this as I really don't want to start over.

If you are root you can backup your save located in system/data/data I think.
Oct 12th, 2016, 11:37 pm
Oct 13th, 2016, 12:10 am
Pirateman wrote:
Galtagaldr wrote:This new version does not install over the previous released version 1.0.0 and therefore I have to start the game from the beginning again. Is there any solution to avoid this as I really don't want to start over.

If you are root you can backup your save located in system/data/data I think.

Yes, I'm rooted.

In system/data/data I have a folder called me.mrpowergamerbr.UndertaleWrapper (the folder for v1.001 is called com.mrpowergamerbr.UndertaleWrapper)

In that there is 3 more folders.

Cache, files and lib.

In cache the is a file called com.android.opengl.shaders_cache.

In files there are three files called file0, file9 and undertale.ini

And in lib there are two files called libopenal.so and libyoyo.so

So, which is the savefile? The .ini-file?
Oct 13th, 2016, 12:10 am
Oct 13th, 2016, 1:08 am
Your save are all the files inside the files folder, just copy the full folder to other location, uninstall then install the new version and overwrite the files folder of the new version with the one you backed up and you are good to go.
Oct 13th, 2016, 1:08 am
Oct 13th, 2016, 5:55 am
Pirateman wrote:Your save are all the files inside the files folder, just copy the full folder to other location, uninstall then install the new version and overwrite the files folder of the new version with the one you backed up and you are good to go.

Thank you for all the help, I really appreciate it.

And thanks again for porting this version to Android.
Oct 13th, 2016, 5:55 am
Jan 30th, 2018, 4:00 pm
Anyone get this to work? The YouTube link for playing on touch-screen has nothing but dead links. I'm stuck at the "press enter or 2" screen.
Jan 30th, 2018, 4:00 pm
Feb 9th, 2018, 11:34 am
tiffers wrote:Anyone get this to work? The YouTube link for playing on touch-screen has nothing but dead links. I'm stuck at the "press enter or 2" screen.

Yes, actually, I did. I used this which is the app that the porting guy recommends here. You gotta scroll down a little to see it. There is also the layout thingy he made that he links to on the third line of where he talks about game keyboard. Hope you have fun!
Feb 9th, 2018, 11:34 am
May 13th, 2021, 11:21 pm
File offline now.
May 13th, 2021, 11:21 pm
Jun 18th, 2021, 5:56 pm
Anyone got the files? Links are dead
Jun 18th, 2021, 5:56 pm