Role playing and quest games
Mar 16th, 2018, 11:39 am
Rogue Hearts v1.3.9 (Paid)
Requirements: 4.1+
Overview: Welcome to this modern reinterpretation of a rogue-like dungeon crawler!

You will need a strategy with self-judgment and control, a necessity in SRPG and tactical games.
Break through challenges and trials by controlling the character directly.

*Explore dungeons, and discover an unwanted and dark reality.
*Explore regions with diverse themes and randomly generated dungeons with optimized, intuitive, and easy-to-use mobile device controls.
*Fight boss monsters with deadly attack patterns and earn loot.
*Engage in these ordeals by using characters with close combat and long distance skills.
*Not only battles, but various traps and puzzles also lie in wait."

WHAT'S NEW
1. Client optimized.
2. Bug fixes.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ninetailgames.roguehearts.paid

Download Instructions:
https://douploads.net/beoqjhh7i54g

Mirror
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/ffhsr8qvt9c6

Obb
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/00zfziisjyd0

Mirror
https://douploads.net/qa21heup0vn4
Mar 16th, 2018, 11:39 am
Mar 23rd, 2018, 5:59 am
Please update, to v1. 3.10. Thank you
Mar 23rd, 2018, 5:59 am
Apr 21st, 2018, 3:27 am
what happened to the 1.3.10 and 1.3.12 topics
Apr 21st, 2018, 3:27 am
Apr 21st, 2018, 12:40 pm
Not sure why 1.3.13 paid was removed, I did manage to download it and it works fine. He did leave in the description the mod file info from last ver which he messaged me saying the mod ver will be out soon as I PM him about higher exp gain if he re-adds the 1000 so per kill mod again. It's possible it was deleted by symos himself or a mod for the description having mod info when it was just a paid ver. Idk.
Apr 21st, 2018, 12:40 pm

SUPPORT DEVELOPERS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
Apr 21st, 2018, 1:20 pm
one person report with no reason, so cant release updates now.
Apr 21st, 2018, 1:20 pm
Apr 21st, 2018, 3:42 pm
symos wrote:one person report with no reason, so cant release updates now.

reported where? does it mean you won't release 1.3.13 and so on.. come on mon ami

edit: ah some guy was whining about the damage mod, it made bosses invincible as well, but this is the reality in all mods everywhere. keep your god work
Apr 21st, 2018, 3:42 pm
Apr 21st, 2018, 5:28 pm
monrealli wrote:

reported where? does it mean you won't release 1.3.13 and so on.. come on mon ami

edit: ah some guy was whining about the damage mod, it made bosses invincible as well, but this is the reality in all mods everywhere. keep your god work

Who's that guy!? Can we report him aswell?
Apr 21st, 2018, 5:28 pm
Apr 21st, 2018, 6:51 pm
ashsabre wrote:
monrealli wrote:

Who's that guy!? Can we report him aswell?

symos is a huge releaser, yes he doesn't reply much to questions but he's the quickest releaser too. Last time he released the update same day, now we have an update since 2 days waiting for somebody to release it
Apr 21st, 2018, 6:51 pm
Apr 21st, 2018, 9:31 pm
It's a shame, I've told symos the xp issue in a PM and he responded. The topic reported was a PAID version which i managed to snag before it was taken down and it works perfectly fine.
Apr 21st, 2018, 9:31 pm

Apr 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
rclopez119 wrote:It's a shame, I've told symos the xp issue in a PM and he responded. The topic reported was a PAID version which i managed to snag before it was taken down and it works perfectly fine.

reported where? i mean what was the issue virus? not working? symos is the guy that releases the most games.
we shouldn't dramatize for for small bugs. for some reason tropical and rogue hunter is being seen as suspicious in avast but he says it's a false alert
Apr 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
Apr 21st, 2018, 11:45 pm
monrealli wrote:
rclopez119 wrote:It's a shame, I've told symos the xp issue in a PM and he responded. The topic reported was a PAID version which i managed to snag before it was taken down and it works perfectly fine.

reported where? i mean what was the issue virus? not working? symos is the guy that releases the most games.
we shouldn't dramatize for for small bugs. for some reason tropical and rogue hunter is being seen as suspicious in avast but he says it's a false alert

Only symos or admin would know the details i assume. I am not apart of the speculation, just tested his map and posted to state it was a working app so it wasn't taken down for not working is all. With some previous versions certain mods had unforseeable (unless you play for a good amount of time) issues arise where you had to juggle between the modded versions and paid ver to play further on.
Apr 21st, 2018, 11:45 pm

Apr 22nd, 2018, 2:56 am
well it's the issue of bosses with high HP in one of the mods, but all other versions from other releasers has it too, But he released a mod just for bosses as well
Apr 22nd, 2018, 2:56 am
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:20 am
Reg enemies were unkillable (i forget mod 1 or 2) so you could not do anything at all you were stuck running from every battle which makes the game unplayable how thats a "minor bug" idk.. anyone commenting "minor bugs" did not play the mods in question or they did not test them properly because there were massive ingame conflicts
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:20 am
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:40 am
phalax wrote:Reg enemies were unkillable (i forget mod 1 or 2) so you could not do anything at all you were stuck running from every battle which makes the game unplayable how thats a "minor bug" idk.. anyone commenting "minor bugs" did not play the mods in question or they did not test them properly because there were massive ingame conflicts

phalax you seem to have a grudge for symos or something? yes he doesn't reply that much but maybe he's busy..maybe there isn't any ground for him to reply..

i tried all his mods, yes a mod gave the bosses invincibility but use that one to buy free stuff and use the other one to farm bosses. Btw all the mods on this game , in other places, had the same issue.. symos is the only who released an alternative to farm bosses. if you are the one who reported him good.. job maybe you can release a working mod on the latest update. Symos has a working one that he can't release
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:40 am
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:59 am
Grudge?.. no.... The exp cap on mod 1 and 2 made leveling up impossiable cause it lowered all boss exp to 1k and made some reg enemies invincible.. thats not a working mod.. the boss farming mod worked fine but you cant play the game with that active all the time cause the enemy has the 16m damage boost aswell.. so archers kill you at every turn in the storyline

And no i did not report anyone... anything i have to say i make public.. i posted a comment on that thread but that is all i did... all i posted was what several people (and me) had commented in the previous mod release.. which was the exp and invincible enemies
Apr 22nd, 2018, 3:59 am