Role playing and quest games
Apr 14th, 2018, 6:19 pm
Choices: Stories You Play v2.3.2 [Mod]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: One choice can change everything! Fall in love, solve crimes, or embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next! Current stories include:

THE FRESHMAN, BOOK 1. Welcome to Hartfeld University! You'll make friends for life, and maybe even find true love. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris... or all three at once?

- Dress to impress with fashion forward outfits.
- Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.
- Support new friends as you tackle freshman adventures together!

MOST WANTED, BOOK 1. The heat is on when a no-nonsense Texas Marshal and a Hollywood detective are thrown together to stop a deranged hitman. Can you catch the killer?

- Play as Detective Dave Reyes and U.S. Marshal Sam Massey.
- Investigate a mystery with twists you won't see coming.
- Examine evidence at crime scenes.
- Stop the killer before he can claim another victim!

THE CROWN & THE FLAME, BOOK 1. Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!

- Form alliances to build your army.
- Master unique weapons.
- Choose between elegant ball gowns and powerful armor.
- Crush your enemies in an epic battle!

...PLUS more new stories COMING SOON!

Choices is by the team that first created story games for mobile over a decade ago. Later we created Surviving High School and Cause of Death, the first games with episodes, for EA.

Both games hit the Top 25 and were inspirations for other companies. After leaving EA, our team regrouped in a small office and with the quacking of nearby ducklings we set out to create story driven games with heart. As Pixelberry, we launched two hit games, High School Story and Hollywood U.

Our team has now grown to over a dozen of the most experienced game writers in the industry. In our 10 years of creating story games together, we’ve seen heartbreak, marriages, great adventures, and even Pixelbabies.

But even through diaper changes and late nights, we think we’ve created our best work to date. We hope you’ll fall in love with our newest characters, Chris, James, Kaitlyn, Dave, and Sam just as we have.

WHAT'S NEW
NEW CHAPTERS EACH WEEK

PERFECT MATCH - An exclusive matchmaking service guarantees that they can find your perfect match. Is true love too good to be true?

BLOODBOUND - You're applying for a job with brilliant CEO billionaire Adrian Raines. Urban fantasy meets romance in this sexy vampire thriller!

LATER THIS UPDATE

VEIL OF SECRETS - Your best friend vanished without a trace on the day of her wedding! Search the town of Birchport to solve the mystery, but be careful… everyone has a secret.

What’s In The MOD:
Free Premium Choices

Note: If your game stuck on loading screen then you need a license for it.to get the license go to play store and start downloading this game “Choices Stories You Play” and when download starts cancel it,you will have license. now install the MOD APK and you are ready to go.

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelberrystudios.choices&hl=en

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) https://suprafiles.org/16oni8vtrx3q

Mirror
https://dailyuploads.net/x2zsh2onldwv
Apr 14th, 2018, 6:19 pm
Apr 23rd, 2018, 1:57 pm
I am on a green loop. Never had this issue with previous mods.
Apr 23rd, 2018, 1:57 pm
Apr 24th, 2018, 1:42 pm
Rar2 wrote:I am on a green loop. Never had this issue with previous mods.

I have to uninstall and reinstall Google games to get mod working or it gets stick on Google game green loop. Also selecting actions is off and I have to point one action lower to get the correct action. Never had this issue with any previous mods. I have uninstall and reinstalled game which did nothing.
Apr 24th, 2018, 1:42 pm
Apr 24th, 2018, 5:34 pm
Rar2 wrote:I am on a green loop. Never had this issue with previous mods.

When the MOD tries to login in Google play games, just press the back button and the dialog box will disappear. You don't have to install or uninstall anything
Apr 24th, 2018, 5:34 pm
May 3rd, 2018, 8:41 pm
It still asks me to update the game even though I this is the newest version
May 3rd, 2018, 8:41 pm
May 23rd, 2018, 2:26 pm
Is there a way for you to someday make free keys too?
May 23rd, 2018, 2:26 pm
May 28th, 2018, 12:26 am
Lulukins wrote:Is there a way for you to someday make free keys too?

It seems impossible for now.

Vizag wrote:Other story games like Episodes, Chapters, Whats your story, Arcana, etc. use tickets instead of keys. Tickets do not regenerate over a period of time. You can read stories if you have tickets or else you have to buy. You can use lucky patcher for the above apps.

Choices is completely different. You have 2 keys which regenerate every 2 hours. The key system is controlled completely by the Choices server. You can check that by making time changes to your phone. Even that won't effect the key timer. As we have no control over the keys, hence it can't be fixed by a MOD.
May 28th, 2018, 12:26 am

Icon taken from Songstressicons from LiveJournal (๑ˇεˇ๑)•*¨*•.¸¸♪
Aug 27th, 2018, 12:56 pm
book pusha wrote:2.35 is the latest version... Anyone have the updated version?

Does no one use the requests section anymore?

Topic locked.
Aug 27th, 2018, 12:56 pm

Support developers! If you like their work, buy it!

Former Android Mod & Major Releaser