Any real-time or turn-based strategy games such as Age of Empires and Civilization
Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:04 am
Towers N' Trolls v1.5.7 (Free shopping)
Requirements: Android 2.3+
Overview: Fast paced fantasy tower defense... from the creators of Toy Soldiers and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance!

Defend your kingdom from invading troll hordes, with addictive quick-to-learn but difficult-to-master gameplay. Towers N' Trolls combines fast-paced arcade action with quick-thinking strategy. The tower defense genre is updated for 21st Century mobile gaming with nail-biting moments where your fate teeters on a razor's edge. No sitting and waiting for the enemy, they're already at your door - it's up to you to stop them! Towers N' Trolls features beautifully hand-painted environments and playful, light-hearted monsters from the Age of Fantasy. Play across 9 worlds and 45 unique maps, including the Lonely Forest, Fertile Pastures, Snowy Forest, Underworld, Badlands, and the North.

What's in this version:
> Version 1.57
- Dark Night Challenge Level (5 maps)
- Added Pre Level Shop to Brutal Campaign
- Added Pre Level Shop to Normal/Casual Campaign AFTER World 2
- Increased max limits on items in Pre Level Shop
- Increased Upgrade limit of Certain items in store
> Version 1.56
Added 5 New Open Field Maps
Added Endless Journey Mode
Added Pre-Level Shop for Journey/Challenge/and Open Field Modes
NOTE: Campaign/Challenge/Open Field difficulty was not changed

Release info: Same thing as every other version! (free shopping)
★ Click on the store button in the main menu, select the Gems tab.
Gem Multiplier (x2) USD$ 1.99 = Free
Gem Booster Pack (500) USD$ 0.99 = Free
Gem Value Pack (1,000) USD$ 1.99 = Free
Gem Ultra Pack (2,750) USD$ 4.99 = Free
Gem Mega Pack (6,000) USD$ 9.99 = Free
Gem Insanity Pack (15,000) USD$ 19.99 = Free
Dragon's Gem Horde (35,000) USD$ 29.99 = Free

★ Click on the store button in the main menu, select the worlds tab.
All Worlds Pack USD$ 4.99 = Free

Cracked by Twingo
More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=project.android.ftdjni

Download Instructions:
http://depositfiles.com/files/ttn2gkjm1
Jun 22nd, 2012, 7:04 am

Tomorrow is a better day.
Laugh and Smile(~ ̄▽ ̄)→))* ̄▽ ̄*)o
Support the developers!
Jun 30th, 2012, 9:10 am
Hi, I like this game very much but where to set in-app purchase, I do have Play Store on my HTC One X but I can't find any place where to activate it...?
Jun 30th, 2012, 9:10 am
Jun 30th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Hmm... I've downloaded the APK a couple times to make sure I wasn't dealing with a corrupt download, but every time I try to install the package I get the "Parse Error: There is a problem parsing the package" error message. Anyone else?

Wondering if the package was corrupt at release, or if maybe it's just this copy since there's only one link...
Jun 30th, 2012, 2:26 pm