Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:04 pm
Dropapk is no longer under DOS, but it also still does not work for audiobooks (premium arrow) plus most new audiobooks are still using dropapk as the only premium link.
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:04 pm
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Hello,

We still work to separate mobilism files at new server alone, we will done from it at 2 to 3 days.

We apologize for this problem, but our traffic increase 3x times at 2 weeks.

Will done soon and I will inform mobilism admin when done to let users know.

Best regards!
Nov 9th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Nov 10th, 2019, 12:46 pm
I've been using another host as a prem link (IntoUpload. It sucks big time: slow [remote] uploading + ads).
Hope you'll get it done in 2-3 days. Don't let us down, globalapk. ;-)
Nov 10th, 2019, 12:46 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:24 am
marooned2 wrote:I've been using another host as a prem link (IntoUpload. It sucks big time: slow [remote] uploading + ads).
Hope you'll get it done in 2-3 days. Don't let us down, globalapk. ;-)

Hi all,
I am happy to let you know that the problem was fixed.
Enjoy using DropAPK again ;)
Nov 11th, 2019, 11:24 am
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:28 pm
Nov 11th, 2019, 9:28 pm

Use this. It's free. https://www.libraryextension.com/
A link to my family's fiction wishlist is posted in my profile.
Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
No PDFs, PDF conversions or archive.org scans (I can get those myself).
Nov 12th, 2019, 3:20 am
Dropapk works! Thank you so much for fixing it! One happy girl here )
Nov 12th, 2019, 3:20 am
Nov 13th, 2019, 8:24 am
globalapk wrote:Hi all,
I am happy to let you know that the problem was fixed.
Enjoy using DropAPK again ;)

Thank you globalapk for getting it fixed quickly and for coming here to tell us. It must have been a very stressful situation for you and it would not have helped when people kept trying over and over again while you were dealing with the traffic.
Downloads are working well again and I thank you for making that happen.
Nov 13th, 2019, 8:24 am
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:09 am
Any idea why I upload a book to Hulkload, get a link, post the link in a release, and get the error message from the Premium Downloader: Connected to: up2me.net at port 80...The page was not found! ?
Example: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/kgzw80srr2er
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:09 am

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:11 am
I got that yesterday(?) or the day before. I was waiting to see if it went away.

PollyannaRoe wrote:Any idea why I upload a book to Hulkload, get a link, post the link in a release, and get the error message from the Premium Downloader: Connected to: up2me.net at port 80...The page was not found! ?
Example: (Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/kgzw80srr2er
Nov 14th, 2019, 8:11 am

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
Nov 14th, 2019, 7:41 pm
@PollyannaRoe I tried downloading it manually and even though the file seems to be there, once it got to the downloading part I got Error 404. Looks like Hulkload is having issues again or one of their servers is down. I will email Hulkload's owners. Hulkload updated in the opening post as having problems.
Nov 14th, 2019, 7:41 pm
Nov 14th, 2019, 10:02 pm
Update on my end: I dl'ed from HL last night using the Blue Arrow and it went just fine. Used the same link just now to test and, again, no problems anymore. However, I just clicked the link Pollyannaroe provided above and got "The page was not found".
Nov 14th, 2019, 10:02 pm

Rules apply.
WRZ$20 each.
Nov 14th, 2019, 11:30 pm
Anonyma'am wrote:Update on my end: I dl'ed from HL last night using the Blue Arrow and it went just fine. Used the same link just now to test and, again, no problems anymore. However, I just clicked the link Pollyannaroe provided above and got "The page was not found".

Thanks for the info. I guess my take-home message is "they aren't the only fish in the sea."
Nov 14th, 2019, 11:30 pm

I do not refresh dead Request links. Post another request in the Request Forum
I happily refresh my Release links. PM me from the PM button at the bottom of this page and include a link with your request.
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:52 am
got home from work an hour ago, and absolutely none of the DLs I tried work. DropAPK, Hulkload, Tusfiles, even Zippyshare - nada! So I believe it's not the download sites, it's Mobilism which is under attack.

EDIT: I found at least part of the problem: damn Windows Update! Now at least some of the links are working. Thanks for your patience.
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:52 am
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:54 am
FlyingSquirrel18 wrote:got home from work an hour ago, and absolutely none of the DLs I tried work. DropAPK, Hulkload, Tusfiles, even Zippyshare - nada! So I believe it's not the download sites, it's Mobilism which is under attack.

I have yet to see any links other than that one Hulkload link not work today, and you're the only person to have reported any issues. Can you give me an example of some links that did not work for you? Feel free to PM me if easier.
Nov 15th, 2019, 12:54 am
Nov 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm
DLing from IntoUpload is painfully slow. Sorta like DLing with a free account (not even 100 KB/s). :o
Nov 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm

Protect your eyes: read True PDFs only.
Image Download from DropGalaxy at your own risk Image