Games that test your knowledge and puzzle games that require thinking
Mar 11th, 2012, 4:51 am
Hanging With Friends v4.52
Requirements: Android 2.1 and Up
Overview: Hanging With Friends is a twist on hangman from the makers of Words With Friends

The popular word game Hanging With Friends is now on Android! It's your next game addiction from the creative geniuses behind Words With Friends!

Hanging With Friends brings a brand new twist to the classic game of hangman that adds creativity, strategy and fun for all ages. Build mystery words to stump, amuse or impress your friends, but be prepared to flex those brain muscles as you decipher the words they send back to you.

Key Features:
  • Cute characters in perilous situations
  • Instant replay lets you see your opponent’s guesses
  • Use strategic lifelines for hints

Built on the Games With Friends platform:
  • Turn based design lets you play up to 20 games simultaneously
  • Play with friends or find a match with a random opponent
  • Stay in touch with friends and family with in-game chat messaging
  • Push notifications tell you when it’s your turn
  • Find friends to play with easily using Facebook Connect

What's in this version:
  1. We've fixed some bugs and are working hard to improve the Hanging With Friends experience on Android. Now you can get rid of ads forever for just $1.99! Look in the coin store under the "Coins" tab!

Cracker Notes:
Tired of the unstoppable full screen ads after every move? And what about that annoying banner ad at the bottom of the games list? No need to worry, this release is rid of them. This release doesn't display ANY ads! By request, a couple of mods have also been added: The app icon is a little bigger now because the original icon was not as large as it could be. Also, the app's name (as shown on the home screen and the app drawer) has been changed from "Hanging Free" to "Hanging" in order to correspond with Apple's ad-free version. This app was cracked by me, PutterPlace. If you share this elsewhere, please give credit where it's due.

More info:
Code: Select allhttps://market.android.com/details?id=com.zynga.hanging

Download Instructions:
http://depositfiles.com/files/1bl4nrdxu

Mirror(s):
https://rapidgator.net/file/614920/
Mar 11th, 2012, 4:51 am

I'm out of the scene for as long as this message remains. No new releases or updates during that time period, but you can PM me for re-uploads.

Mar 12th, 2012, 3:31 pm
free download going so sloowwwwww on my phone...thanks for upload though :)
Mar 12th, 2012, 3:31 pm
Mar 13th, 2012, 4:37 pm
Ditto on scramble with friends... please crack for us putterplace! :)
Mar 13th, 2012, 4:37 pm
Mar 13th, 2012, 11:19 pm
Thanks for posting this, and I agree, scramble with friends would be epic! :)
Mar 13th, 2012, 11:19 pm
Mar 14th, 2012, 6:07 pm
anyone having problems muting the game? if i go to options and turn the sound completely down i can still hear the sounds in the game. not sure if its only happening on my phone. Im using a droid Razr.
Mar 14th, 2012, 6:07 pm
Mar 16th, 2012, 8:59 pm
There are two options for sound on Hanging With Friends. If you just turn down the music, for example, you will still hear the sounds from picking up/dropping tiles, the background sounds (kinda sounds like a beachy scene to me), and the regular sounds during game play. If you don't want to hear any sounds whatsoever, then you must turn Sound Effects AND Music all the down.

As for scramble with friends, I'm download it now. ;)
Mar 16th, 2012, 8:59 pm

I'm out of the scene for as long as this message remains. No new releases or updates during that time period, but you can PM me for re-uploads.

Mar 25th, 2012, 4:15 am
4.53 is out! Can't wait to see PutterPlace release!
Mar 25th, 2012, 4:15 am
Mar 26th, 2012, 4:32 am
does the android release have the missions like the iOS version does?
Mar 26th, 2012, 4:32 am
Mar 26th, 2012, 5:09 am
4.53 cant wait
Mar 26th, 2012, 5:09 am
Apr 2nd, 2012, 6:45 pm
Steeb707 wrote:does the android release have the missions like the iOS version does?

No objectives.

Waiting for new version as well. :)
Apr 2nd, 2012, 6:45 pm
Apr 3rd, 2012, 9:34 pm
I am looking forward to the objectives for Android. I've seen it in iOS, and it seems like it would add a little more fun to the game. As for v4.53, I will get it posted soon. To those asking about Scramble With Friends, I'm still working on it. Hopefully I'll have that ready soon. :)
Apr 3rd, 2012, 9:34 pm

Apr 4th, 2012, 8:34 am
Good work putterplace! And me myself and i cant wait to download scramble adfree :)
Apr 4th, 2012, 8:34 am
Apr 14th, 2012, 7:30 pm
It may take a little bit longer to get Scramble With Friends finished due to my limited time with a compatible device. As for v4.53 of Hanging, it will be done today. The devs thought they could try to toss in something extra without me noticing, but it didn't escape my eyes. :P
Apr 14th, 2012, 7:30 pm

Apr 14th, 2012, 10:51 pm
zynga released a paid verison of scramble with no ads
Apr 14th, 2012, 10:51 pm