Releases with more than one application from different categories
Jul 29th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Motorola Xoom - Tiamat 2.0.1 + Android 3.2

nova works
lets golf hd won't attempt to download
racing game works
I have spiderman/hero of sparta and they both work from another version I downloaded on these forums.

I'm surprised these gameloft games work on 3.2....
Jul 29th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Aug 2nd, 2011, 4:46 am
Xoom Stock v3.2 - Golf does not download files. Racing game works.
Aug 2nd, 2011, 4:46 am
Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:40 pm
Iconia Tab A500 - Honeycomb 3.1
Spiderman, Asphalt 6 , Hero of Sparta & Nova work great
Aug 2nd, 2011, 10:40 pm
Aug 3rd, 2011, 7:42 pm
Please correct golf.
Aug 3rd, 2011, 7:42 pm
Aug 4th, 2011, 7:01 am
Xennon1 wrote:Please correct golf.

Transformer
NOVA SPIDERMAN HERO OF SPRTEA AND ASPHALT 6 WORK ON 3.2.
NOVA 2 FC AFTER THE VIDEO
LET GOLF DONT INSTALL
update :Uno Hd Out for xoom and acer.
what about real football 2011 lg optimus pad is work on transformer
Aug 4th, 2011, 7:01 am
Aug 5th, 2011, 9:21 am
Uno HD added
Aug 5th, 2011, 9:21 am
Aug 6th, 2011, 9:08 pm
Uno HD works as well as Real football 2011 HD v1.0.3 ( Sony S1 version ) on the asus transformer... I also got lets golf to work using Gameloft SD Cache Extractor v1.06 By Djeman to extract the DXT (Tegra) sd files and then putting the files into the sd/gameloft/games/letsgolf dir. I also did the same with the Uno HD DXT (Tegra) sd files putting them into the sd/gameloft/games/GloftUNHP dir.. And I did the same with the Real football DXT (Tegra) sd files putting them into the sd/gameloft/games/GloftRS1P dir.
Aug 6th, 2011, 9:08 pm
Aug 7th, 2011, 12:48 am
jeez2 can you elaborate on how you got Let's Golf HD to work?

following your post, I downloaded the Gameloft SD Cache Extractor and downloaded the DXT files. I extracted that and got two folders. one called files which contained a pack.info file, and then another folder called sdfiles. i'm assuming the content of that folder is the one that needs to go in the gameloft directory.

I tried running the apk and only got the download error...but I hoped it would create the directory for me under Gameloft/Games. it did not. so then i'm trying to figure out what that directory needs to be named.

I have tried Gameloft/Games/lets golf, Gameloft/Games/lgolf2, Gameloft/Games/lgolf, Gameloft/Games/lgolfhd....in between each time I renamed the folder, I've force stopped the app and cleared data. every time the game gives me the same download error.

how did you do it? thanks!
Aug 7th, 2011, 12:48 am
Aug 7th, 2011, 1:05 am
trojannemo wrote:jeez2 can you elaborate on how you got Let's Golf HD to work?

following your post, I downloaded the Gameloft SD Cache Extractor and downloaded the DXT files. I extracted that and got two folders. one called files which contained a pack.info file, and then another folder called sdfiles. i'm assuming the content of that folder is the one that needs to go in the gameloft directory.

I tried running the apk and only got the download error...but I hoped it would create the directory for me under Gameloft/Games. it did not. so then i'm trying to figure out what that directory needs to be named.

I have tried Gameloft/Games/lets golf, Gameloft/Games/lgolf2, Gameloft/Games/lgolf, Gameloft/Games/lgolfhd....in between each time I renamed the folder, I've force stopped the app and cleared data. every time the game gives me the same download error.

how did you do it? thanks!

Hi trojannemo ... I had a typo in my post... the dir for lets golf is called letsgolf... so it would be sdcard/gameloft/games/letsgolf ..... I put a space between the lets and golf... Also you can put the pack.info file into this dir..... data/data/com.gameloft.android. GAND.GloftLG09.LetsGolf/ Hope this helps....
Aug 7th, 2011, 1:05 am
Aug 7th, 2011, 1:38 am
no go still. how many files are there supposed to be? using the sd extractor app, i'm downloading the DXT file package. in the sd files folder there are 9 files totaling 170MB. I put those files in sdcard/gameloft/games/letsgolf/....I copied the pack.info file into the /data/data/com.gameloft.android.GAND.GloftLG09.LetsGolf that was already there. i set the permissions to be the same as the existing lib folder. tried running the game again, and got the same "A problem occurred and the download could not be completed successfully. Do you want to restart the download?" error.

EDIT: looking at the other pack.info files from my other Gameloft games, they range from 33K to 113K. the pack.info file for this game is 0.5K only. i've downloaded the DXT file twice and tried extracting it with the app 3 times. always get a 1K pack.info file in windows (root explorer shows it's about 424 bytes only). i'm on the xoom with the latest tiamat rom (hammerhead) so just in case I made a gameloft/games/letsgolf folder in the actual sd card (/mnt/external1) so I have the folder with the files in both internal and external storage. nothing.

until now only a /lib folder showed in the data/data/ folder for this game. now i have a few other folders. everytime I run the game though, still get the message. when I check back in the /data/data folder for the game, the pack.info file disappeared. I put it back, change the permissions to match those of the other pack.info files in the other game folders, and after I try the game, the file disappears again.

at this point i'm thinking it may be that pack.info file is not extracting correctly? if yours is a different size, could you post it so I can try it? thanks!
Aug 7th, 2011, 1:38 am
Aug 7th, 2011, 2:48 am
trojannemo wrote:no go still. how many files are there supposed to be? using the sd extractor app, i'm downloading the DXT file package. in the sd files folder there are 9 files totaling 170MB. I put those files in sdcard/gameloft/games/letsgolf/....I copied the pack.info file into the /data/data/com.gameloft.android.GAND.GloftLG09.LetsGolf that was already there. i set the permissions to be the same as the existing lib folder. tried running the game again, and got the same "A problem occurred and the download could not be completed successfully. Do you want to restart the download?" error.

EDIT: looking at the other pack.info files from my other Gameloft games, they range from 33K to 113K. the pack.info file for this game is 0.5K only. i've downloaded the DXT file twice and tried extracting it with the app 3 times. always get a 1K pack.info file in windows (root explorer shows it's about 424 bytes only). i'm on the xoom with the latest tiamat rom (hammerhead) so just in case I made a gameloft/games/letsgolf folder in the actual sd card (/mnt/external1) so I have the folder with the files in both internal and external storage. nothing.

until now only a /lib folder showed in the data/data/ folder for this game. now i have a few other folders. everytime I run the game though, still get the message. when I check back in the /data/data folder for the game, the pack.info file disappeared. I put it back, change the permissions to match those of the other pack.info files in the other game folders, and after I try the game, the file disappears again.

at this point i'm thinking it may be that pack.info file is not extracting correctly? if yours is a different size, could you post it so I can try it? thanks!

Hi trojannemo ,,, That is the right size for the pack.info and the sd card files ( 9 ) are 170mb .. I just copy the pack.info file into the root of data/data/gameloft.android.GAND.GloftLG09.Letsgolf ...
Bear in mind that I am doing this on a asus transformer 3.1 prime 1.5 rom not the xoom... I never even changed the permissions on any of the files... The file should not disappear.. I am looking at it in the dir right now.. :) I only had the lib dir when I first started as well.. In actual fact, I have 10 files in the sdcard/gameloft/games/letsgolf dir... the 10th file is .nomedia which is a 0 byte file... This file is in all the gameloft/game/dirs.. maybe copy it over from one of the other dirs... If all else fails maybe try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it... It won't delete the sd card files.. I hope you can get it to work... I think it is time for me to start a new topic for gameloft games on the asus transformer and not hijack this one anymore...
Aug 7th, 2011, 2:48 am
Aug 7th, 2011, 2:55 am
well yeah that may have something to do with it i guess.

as I said, i'm on the Xoom Wi-Fi only version, running Tiamat Hammerhead 2.1 (which is based off Honeycomb 3.2) with the Tiamat Tachi kernel.

if anyone has it working on their xoom i would appreciate some help.

I will attempt to uninstall and reinstall the game. thanks for your help anyways :-)

EDIT: saw your edit. .nomedia files are added by software and you can add them manually anywhere where you have media files that the Android Library might pick up that you want it to ignore. for example, the Rock Band game (doesn't work on Xoom) has a bunch of audio files. unless you put a .nomedia in that directory then your music player will pick up all those files. same thing if the app has images, unless you use a .nomedia file then you'll have those images showing up in your Gallery.
Aug 7th, 2011, 2:55 am
Aug 7th, 2011, 12:50 pm
Rewarded because of large demand, in the future ask for permission before posting a package. Only 20 WRZ$, category: Game Packages.
Aug 7th, 2011, 12:50 pm
Aug 11th, 2011, 7:42 am
Hi TS,
Thanks for all your hardwork.. I Install everything and all working just fine.. Except I cant upgrade my current Golf HD, which is not really my concern..

Would like to have an Assassin's Creed.. Any plan for this game TS? :D
Aug 11th, 2011, 7:42 am
Aug 14th, 2011, 10:19 am
spiderman was really great....finished it already in 2 days
Aug 14th, 2011, 10:19 am