All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Jun 7th, 2006, 8:47 pm
How to Post a Release in the Games Section

Before continuing, please note that you can use the PPCWarez Releaser for easily creating releases. For more info, please go here.

1. Search first! - If your release was already posted here, your release will be deleted.
2. What will not be considered a Game Release. Mass releases (releases containing more than one application) of games already released will also not be accepted. If you want to post a beta, make sure that the main version of the beta you want to post has not been posted before. If the version you have, is just a different build from the one already posted, it will not count as a release (for example: if version 2.1 build 12 beta has already been posted version 2.1 beta 14 will not count as a release, but if you have version 2.2 it will count as a release).
3. Still here? Ok, read on...

Be sure when you are posting a release to include the following:
* Requirements for the game you are posting (Pocket PC 2000, 2002, 2003, 2003 SE, Windows Mobile 5)
* Overview of your release including what the game does, and what are the highlights (you can copy and paste an overview from another website such as pocketgear.com if you want to).
* Image of the game in action.
* More Info Link to the developer's homepage of the game you are releasing
* Download Instructions on how to download the game (download link) and how it should be installed.

Here is an example of a properly formatted release: http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewtopic.php?p=89876#89876

Here is the message body for it:
Code: Select all[b]Snow Rally Canada v1.1[/b]
[u]Requirements:[/u] ARM CPU, Windows Mobile 2000, 2002, 2003, 5, 6. Supports all screen size and layout: QVGA vertical / landscape, VGA vertical / landscape, square screen 240x240 / 320x320, smartphone 176x220.
[u]Overview:[/u] Jump in your powerful rally car, start the howling engine and race on an exciting and hazardous journey. Enjoy the splendid natural sceneries and the vibrant music. Snow Rally Canada is a straightforward wild country rallying game featuring imaginary country rally courses based on gorgeous Canadian landscape from coast to coast.

[img]http://forum.ppcwarez.org/download/file.php?id=4929[/img]
[break]
Features:
    * Highly-detailed racing course environment and graphics
    * Gorgeous wild country rally courses inspired by real Canadian landscape from coast to coast
    * Rally cars with lifelike physics and dynamics simulation
    * Distinct music design customized for each rally course
    * Rich sound effect such as engine howling, collision, and wheel sliding
    * Life video record and video replay

[u]More Info:[/u]
[code]http://www.omnigsoft.com/products/2006/SnowRallyCanada/SnowRally.html[/code]
[u]Download Instructions:[/u] Full install, retail. No registration necessary.
http://rapidshare.com/files/26414263/SnowRallyCanada_v1.1-Retail-lifehacker.rar

Mirrors:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUDN1Q7D

< And [url=http://rapidshare.com/files/80041657/SnowRally.ARM.CAB][b]HERE[/b][/url] is the .CAB file. >

Important:
* The break command which you see in the templates is important. If you have more than one image, use the break command after the first image. After the break command, you may continue with additional images.
* Do not put any additional spaces (empty lines) in your release- use the template format. This is important for content to display correctly on the homepage.
* Upload your files somewhere, DON'T POST DOWNLOAD LINKS TO/FROM OTHER FORUMS. If you do, your links will be removed. You can use any online file hosting website to store your files (rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, depositfiles.com, etc.). You are also required to have a copy of the file(s) from your release so that if the file(s) you uploaded expire/get deleted you are able to reupload them.
* Game packages containing multiple games which have already been released and only regrouped according to a common trait are forbidden. If you wish to release a special game package that has been specially organized in what you find to be a very useful way, pm a mod to get permission to post it. Otherwise, an unauthorized software/game package with all of its contents already existing in posted releases will be deleted.
* Only direct links to filehosts will be accepted. In other words do not post a link to a secondary page that will display the link(s) (and show ads or list multiple links at the same time). Just post that link.
* If you still are not sure how to format your release, look at other posts in the forums. Use the preview button until you get your post to look right.

Thank you for posting!
Jun 7th, 2006, 8:47 pm
Feb 3rd, 2007, 3:01 pm
Game Package rule added. Rule only affects new releases not releases made before implementation of this rule.
Feb 3rd, 2007, 3:01 pm
Dec 24th, 2007, 5:26 pm
As of now, serials should not be posted on the site itself. You can either include the serials with the files you are uploading, upload the serial separately or place the serial on a filehost such as http://freetexthost.com/ and post the link to it in the forums.
Dec 24th, 2007, 5:26 pm

Support developers.
Sep 24th, 2008, 6:28 pm
I have Many Softwarez but i dont have a rapidshare a/c nither i wan contribute my post on rapidshare as charging money for a for a premium a/c and the contents on thier server is not even theirs pain to upload it its the world content wich they are making money from so i would like to uplode my contents on your site wich i think is fair enough.
No waiting Time For other members to get a certain content If There is a method of uploding files to your server please let me know as soon as possibe Proud to be a ppcwarez.org member....

Note To Lifehacker:Many People In India Are Today Having PDA's And Tere Are Many Members In Your forum Who Are Indians I Am Using PDA's Since The Last 6years And Am a Pro In it...The PDA's In India Are A Little Different Then The Other countries So If U wan Any Help In Solving The Problem Or Anything Else Please Feel To Contact me On My E-mail...Would Be Happy To Serve U As An Asian And As A Freind...

Regards,
bikiez09
Sep 24th, 2008, 6:28 pm
Sep 26th, 2008, 11:12 pm
bikiez09: nothing requires you to use rapidshare. You can use any filehost. Also, you dont need to pay any money to use rapidshare, nor do you need to create an account. Its fully free and you can immediately start uploading files from the first page that appears.
Sep 26th, 2008, 11:12 pm

Support developers.
Nov 13th, 2009, 7:15 pm
I have a few questions.

Does it have to be on Rapidshare and Megaupload? Or can you pick one?

Also I am trying to find the developer's site but it has nothing about the game. It seems to be an abandoned project.
Nov 13th, 2009, 7:15 pm

HTC Touch Diamond|WM 6.1 Pro
HP G60 Laptop|Ubuntu Linux 9.04

I am considering Android. Don't get my wrong I love my Pocket PC, but I want to try it and it's only fair I give it a chance. I will still keep my Pocket PCs...
Dec 26th, 2009, 8:17 pm
mpg187 wrote:I have a few questions.

Does it have to be on Rapidshare and Megaupload? Or can you pick one?

mpg187, any direct links to filehosts will be accepted. In other words do not post a link to a secondary page that will display the link(s) (and show ads or list multiple links at the same time). Just post that link.
Also I am trying to find the developer's site but it has nothing about the game. It seems to be an abandoned project.

If the developer's site doesn't exist any more, you may mention the place where you got the program or game from. (Freeware site, blog, etc...)

Guy1731 Image
Dec 26th, 2009, 8:17 pm

Dec 31st, 2009, 8:24 pm
I think I got it from a Torrent a long time ago (the guy who sold me my first iPAQ downloaded a bunch of PPC apps and burned them to a DVD-R)
Dec 31st, 2009, 8:24 pm

HTC Touch Diamond|WM 6.1 Pro
HP G60 Laptop|Ubuntu Linux 9.04

I am considering Android. Don't get my wrong I love my Pocket PC, but I want to try it and it's only fair I give it a chance. I will still keep my Pocket PCs...
Feb 24th, 2010, 7:01 am
I have alot of java games for the I900 omnia is it ok to share them or is it cab files only?
Feb 24th, 2010, 7:01 am
Feb 24th, 2010, 7:05 am
evl_20y wrote:I have alot of java games for the I900 omnia is it ok to share them or is it cab files only?

No Java alowed, but thanks for offering.
Feb 24th, 2010, 7:05 am

Help mitigate Mobilism's load by donating.