All game releases are available in this section. New releases have to be posted here.
Nov 11th, 2006, 8:43 pm
If you want to make a comment add something useful and not just "Thanks, it works." Say what you think of the product (if its good or bad and why). If you wish to thank the poster consider donating some WRZ$ or rate the release (according to how good the product is) here:

If you are sure that it does not work at all select 1!

The reason I don't want many thank you posts is because once there are too many, they spam the topic and make it much harder to find a useful post in the midst of many "thank you" posts.
Nov 11th, 2006, 8:43 pm
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:07 pm
Great idea..

Totaly agree that if there are too many, they spam the topic...

sometimes u have to go through pages of thank yous' to get to the discussion..

Also there should be away of knowing who rated..
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:07 pm

Nov 11th, 2006, 11:34 pm
lifehacker, could you set the site so that you know who rated and who gave who $?
the rateing system has some problems, for instance, the top rated releases are almost always the same and they are veryyyyyy old.
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:34 pm

great site!
want a laugh?
viewtopic.php?f=112&t=28221&start=195
check the jokes section
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:48 pm
kevinyunlai wrote:lifehacker, could you set the site so that you know who rated and who gave who $?
the rateing system has some problems, for instance, the top rated releases are almost always the same and they are veryyyyyy old.

I can make it so that you can see who rated but Im not sure if thats such a good idea. About the top rated releases being all old, thats just because they have high ratings. If a new release came a long and would get very high ratings it would be on that list too.
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:48 pm
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:59 pm
yeah i understand, but because the old releases have been here longer, they get more votes, it will take some time before the new releases get more votes. an old relases has about 5-10 votes, most people don't vote anymore, so the new ones never get any votes
Nov 11th, 2006, 11:59 pm

great site!
want a laugh?
check the jokes section
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:07 am
kevinyunlai wrote:yeah i understand, but because the old releases have been here longer, they get more votes, it will take some time before the new releases get more votes. an old relases has about 5-10 votes, most people don't vote anymore, so the new ones never get any votes

Thats partly why I created this thread. So that people will get out there and vote. :)
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:07 am
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:09 am
good! i like to vote, it gives other people some info about the software, could you found a way to arrage topics by rateing?name/date/view......etc
thanks
Nov 12th, 2006, 12:09 am

great site!
want a laugh?
check the jokes section
Nov 12th, 2006, 1:19 am
Sure, I can try to do that once I have some time.
Nov 12th, 2006, 1:19 am
Nov 12th, 2006, 3:24 pm
I don´t like "thank you" posts... if they continue you might as well add chinese compatibility with the forum, very big emoticons, and very rude members to the forum. Know what I mean?
Nov 12th, 2006, 3:24 pm

My Msn Status: Image
Nov 12th, 2006, 4:38 pm
cavorka wrote:I don´t like "thank you" posts... if they continue you might as well add chinese compatibility with the forum, very big emoticons, and very rude members to the forum. Know what I mean?

pxdxa ? :lol: Thats why I made this post and stickied it. I want to reduce the number of useless posts.
Nov 12th, 2006, 4:38 pm
Aug 6th, 2007, 2:52 am
I'm guilty...sorry!

This makes much more sense anyways.
Aug 6th, 2007, 2:52 am
Apr 5th, 2009, 9:47 am
I think-thank-you posts are ok, as long as they include some feedback, for example: "on my device
<producer> <device>, feature xyz produces error <error-description>" or similar.

making a new post just for writing "Thank you." is in my mind nothing more than any other form of spamming.

but there is something, that could help: i'm talking about a thank-you-function.
in some forums there is in every topic in the initial post somewhere a thank-you-button.
if you want to just say thank you and nothing more, you just have to click that button.
a list with the users that clicked the button is viewed in an automatically gernerated post.
when you view the username of the person who wrote that post, you see something like "thank-you-bot" or similar.

it would be great, if such a feature could be added tho ppcwarez.org too, because i guess if it's about a month in use the number of new thank-you-posts could be reduced by half or even more.
Apr 5th, 2009, 9:47 am

(\_/)
(o.0) This is Bunny. Please copy him to your Signature to help him on his way to World Domination.
(> <)
Apr 11th, 2009, 6:21 am
We have considered the thank you button option but decided against it. It would undermine the existing rating system (1-10 for releases) and the WRZ$ system.
Apr 11th, 2009, 6:21 am

Support developers.