Anything that does not belong in the other categories
Feb 10th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Lord Yuz
Thanks for taking the time to try & sort our problem.
I've tried all your fixes but still no luck. When I click on the blue box nothing happens - it's much bigger then the one you show in your first post also - it looks like that in Guy1731's post #10. The pinch to shrink doesn't work either.
Having said all that, it's really no big deal - the sound part of the prog itself works just fine & that's what counts ! :-)
Feb 10th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Feb 10th, 2010, 7:07 pm
Lord Yuz, I had no problem with the pictures right out of the cab. I have another problem however. I notice you have programed this using PIE as somewhat of an engine. Well on my install, after i sellect a dose to view, the lower part of the page that is s'posed to display the pix and info refreshes about 10 times a second making it imposible to read. Its only a neusence however, and does not effect any actal functionality.

Again thanks for this most epic PPC program!

P.S. I installed the Reg file and it changed nothing in relation to the aforementioned problem.
Feb 10th, 2010, 7:07 pm
Feb 10th, 2010, 8:20 pm
thanks for this most welcome....And if actually works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 10th, 2010, 8:20 pm

Proudowner 106 PDA's Psion, Palm, Symbo, WinMo & Android.12GPS's!
Feb 10th, 2010, 11:52 pm
Code: Select allChangelog v1.01
---------------
Catalog - Changed encoding format for HTML generation engine

Catalog - Changed informational display method to prevent possible display issues

Catalog - Updated file association method

Dose - Fixed category typo for "Gate of Hades" dose

SBaGen - Now stops printing superfluous information after script playback

I have released a hotfix that attempts to correct some reported errors, as well as some that weren't. You should install this hotfix without uninstalling the previous version. Please remember to exit the Catalog & install to the same location as you did for v1.00.

Check main post for download link.
Feb 10th, 2010, 11:52 pm

Feb 11th, 2010, 12:19 am
I have updated program to your new version and still have isues in catalog.

I got very big letters, without image. And screen is not scrollable by dragging finger, just with the d-pad.

Also, I dont got any popup menu by pressing the description area of the screen.

Hope this help to debug this amazing contribution.

System is HTC RAphael (VGA) with last 6.5.5 EnergyRom.

Feb 11th, 2010, 12:19 am
Feb 11th, 2010, 5:15 am
Thank you for the feedback DosR.

You see, the thing is with these custom ROMs is that the cook almost always removes what they perceive as "Junk" when these removed components could in fact be required for the smooth and (more importantly) complete operation of your device.

My Catalog application unfortunately relies on the presence of Internet Explorer on the device to correctly render the dose descriptions, which are dynamically generated HTML code. Unfortunately I can't reinvent the wheel and include Internet Explorer in the distribution package for obvious reasons but I could, perhaps sometime in the future, design a new GUI that doesn't require IE for a more self-contained solution.
Feb 11th, 2010, 5:15 am

Feb 11th, 2010, 4:54 pm
Hmm.. seems a promised soft. I wanna give it a try but unfortunately every time i opened the catalog it always closes by itself.. :( I have tried the latest 1.01 hotfix version too. (Just showed "Connecting..." and then exit) I guess because i´m using a cooked ROM (Ipaq hx2750, wm 6.5.3 Spiaatie). It would be great having a stand alone GUI without IE dependent.

Btw, thank you Lord Yuz and ShareFree for all of your releases.. :D
Feb 11th, 2010, 4:54 pm
Feb 11th, 2010, 5:25 pm
I'm sorry to hear that the program couldn't run as intended for you coolmedical82, for the meantime however you can still play the SBG files by manually running "sbagene.exe" and selecting an SBG script by pressing on the "..." button from within SBaGen. The SBG files are also compatible with the Windows PC version of SBaGen as well.

Thank you for your support, I shall look into a new version of the Catalog when I have the time.
Feb 11th, 2010, 5:25 pm

Feb 11th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Thanks Lord Yuz for your reply and effort. Yup, i´ve tried that way (manually run sbagene.exe) before and it works. Just feel incomplete without the working official catalog. :lol:
Feb 11th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Feb 11th, 2010, 8:48 pm
@Lord Yuz
Can you give me a tip how can I make this to run in background on Omnia Phone with the original 6.1 wm.In fact when my screen get of the program is stop working, the only way to use is to setup my phone backlight allways on.
Thank you.
Feb 11th, 2010, 8:48 pm
Feb 12th, 2010, 12:20 am
To Goodoane: to avoid suspension you can use a tiny soft called NoSleep.

And regarding your kind comment Lord, energy rom has ie instaled. Could be some custom configuration of the font sizes or zoom or maybe that it is a wm 6.5.5 rom that also has Opera 10 installed...

The soft works prety nice any way. Thanks
Feb 12th, 2010, 12:20 am
Feb 12th, 2010, 2:35 am
When I hit play, nothing comes up. Why is that?
Feb 12th, 2010, 2:35 am

The Realm of Underground--- Pround PpcWarez user!
Feb 12th, 2010, 11:19 am
I'm currently working on v1.02, this will hopefully clear up most of the current problems, or at least prevent them from occurring. Will post it up soon, stay tuned ;)
Feb 12th, 2010, 11:19 am

Feb 12th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Wow.. really can´t wait for the new version.. :D
Feb 12th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Feb 13th, 2010, 6:04 pm
DosR wrote:To Goodoane: to avoid suspension you can use a tiny soft called NoSleep.
The soft works prety nice any way. Thanks

Thank you for info but is not working for me.

I want to run the software with screen of(in background).If the screen it will stay on half a hour or more this will reduce my battery life very much.
Feb 13th, 2010, 6:04 pm